darksinger

balance sugestions

Paladin:

This class already have his good points: resist debuffs "from angelic + TOL"

a small force on debuffs "stun + arrest"

in the end, the mechanic of pala is similar than heallers, keep alive, make damage and probably win by time.

what should help:

1 decreace MP consumation of shield strike 

2 debuff resistence from angelic from 40% to 60%

decreace the healling penalty from angelic.

Is a rasonable buff, will not change the life of pala out of oly couse is already fine.

--------------------

Dagger

Dagger is really OP when u have good gears and any small change on critcal damage for the no full gear chars will change a lote on full stak chars (rizos dont hate me)

sugestion:

Decreace reuse time of SHADOW STEP (if u make it more or same than mage/archer skill will not change a lote, the ranged still can jump out of dagger range)

buff the standart critcal damage with any change with buffs/gears.

(same like TOI who gives u 200 p.atak static with no change with buffs or gears)

new lvl on bleed (why to give bleed to destro and no to daggers?)

idk if is possible to makes the same with critcal damage but if can, is a good buff to make poor daggers have some fun.

in the actual patch, only if u have baium/AQ u can make damage with daggers and if u are elf, human damage suck.

----------------

Archers

Archers is a big problem couse everyone can kill him fast and no time to react.

also his mechanic to win in oly is give stun and this stun dont work.

sugestions:

Increace stun chance.

increace chance of hamstring shot

increace chance of death sting

with this changes archer will be able to give back the perma debuffs, also will be able to silence fear classes. 

on pvp still have puri, spirit, resist chock. the changes will afect oly a lote but mass pvp nor really.

--------------------

Blade dancer

ye, everyone knows, the bad of the bad class in oly, I already spam everything about this class.

Sugestions:

Dance of Meduza

make it dont ignore puri (nerf out of oly)

decreace reuse time (buff inside oly)

new level of bleed or new bleed skill (kekw dash)

---------------

Overlord

The unic problem of overlord is about MP.

Sugestion:

new level Sea of Gloom 78-80 

Decreace mp consumation of stell essence.

toughness resistence from 20 to 30 

Ol is already good on pvp and oly. Just miss mp to finish the match.

with this changes also will have some mechanic to use 1 skill and make oponent spend mp and have more change to make oponent also be out of mana.

---------------

Warcryer

dont have any problem inside oly but miss some fun in pvps.

Sugestion: 

new skill

chant of berseker (u have already berseker in oly npc, so will change just out side to main wcs)

chant of moviment add evasion like double buff. (little buff in everyone vs this buff in daggers out side oly)

I dont really know about this class to sugest some good buff just out of oly that will not change a lote inside and will make mains enjoy more the pvp/pve and not let they just cov and alt tab. Maybe some1 can help

-------------

Destro

give a skill to make coffe for u.

nerf this bleed, no sense to give 600 damage/sec and stak the bleed when bleed/poison classes make 200 damage/sec.

--------------

DA

Increace the casting time of fear

-------------

Dark elfs

Power break new level

sting new level

Poison new level

-------------

Elf

Elemental heal new level

-------------

UD's, tali Benefaction 

make the resistence to cancel work.

------------

Edited by darksinger
Forget about Darkelf poison

"idk if is possible to makes the same with critcal damage but if can, is a good buff to make poor daggers have some fun."

you can boost flat crit dmg (the one vicious stance gives) likeit was on h5, sa in vesper weapons had like 900 critical dmg boost, now othell rune gives 250 or smth, or add additional passive with crit dmg or boost vicious stance power, or boost all of these a bit. This thing gives flat boost to every dagger, its not multiplied by items/buffs so full stacked dagger will stab for 5.5k instead if 5k now but low gear dagger will also stab for 2,5k instead of 2k so low gear daggers get bigger % boost. Also what daggers got on official was bluff,  passive magic/physical skill evasion %  in boost evasion passive like these white talismans but lower %,  more evasion from evasion mastery and light armor mastery, crit DMG boost from attribute system(could be equivalent to static crit DMG change mentioned above). Dunno if i forgot smth.

Anyway we need more update with new zone/items to farm than class rebalance imo :/

Edited by Rizos

6 hours ago, darksinger said:

Paladin:

This class already have his good points: resist debuffs "from angelic + TOL"

a small force on debuffs "stun + arrest"

in the end, the mechanic of pala is similar than heallers, keep alive, make damage and probably win by time.

what should help:

1 decreace MP consumation of shield strike 

2 debuff resistence from angelic from 40% to 60%

decreace the healling penalty from angelic.

Is a rasonable buff, will not change the life of pala out of oly couse is already fine.

--------------------

Dagger

Dagger is really OP when u have good gears and any small change on critcal damage for the no full gear chars will change a lote on full stak chars (rizos dont hate me)

sugestion:

Decreace reuse time of SHADOW STEP (if u make it more or same than mage/archer skill will not change a lote, the ranged still can jump out of dagger range)

buff the standart critcal damage with any change with buffs/gears.

(same like TOI who gives u 200 p.atak static with no change with buffs or gears)

new lvl on bleed (why to give bleed to destro and no to daggers?)

idk if is possible to makes the same with critcal damage but if can, is a good buff to make poor daggers have some fun.

in the actual patch, only if u have baium/AQ u can make damage with daggers and if u are elf, human damage suck.

----------------

Archers

Archers is a big problem couse everyone can kill him fast and no time to react.

also his mechanic to win in oly is give stun and this stun dont work.

sugestions:

Increace stun chance.

increace chance of hamstring shot

increace chance of death sting

with this changes archer will be able to give back the perma debuffs, also will be able to silence fear classes. 

on pvp still have puri, spirit, resist chock. the changes will afect oly a lote but mass pvp nor really.

--------------------

Blade dancer

ye, everyone knows, the bad of the bad class in oly, I already spam everything about this class.

Sugestions:

Dance of Meduza

make it dont ignore puri (nerf out of oly)

decreace reuse time (buff inside oly)

new level of bleed or new bleed skill (kekw dash)

---------------

Overlord

The unic problem of overlord is about MP.

Sugestion:

new level Sea of Gloom 78-80 

Decreace mp consumation of stell essence.

Ol is already good on pvp and oly. Just miss mp to finish the match.

with this changes also will have some mechanic to use 1 skill and make oponent spend mp and have more change to make oponent also be out of mana.

---------------

Warcryer

dont have any problem inside oly but miss some fun in pvps.

Sugestion: 

new skill

chant of berseker (u have already berseker in oly npc, so will change just out side to main wcs)

chant of moviment add evasion like double buff. (little buff in everyone vs this buff in daggers out side oly)

I dont really know about this class to sugest some good buff just out of oly that will not change a lote inside and will make mains enjoy more the pvp/pve and not let they just cov and alt tab. Maybe some1 can help

-------------

Destro

give a skill to make coffe for u.

nerf this bleed, no sense to give 600 damage/sec and stak the bleed when bleed/poison classes make 200 damage/sec.

--------------

DA

Increace the casting time of fear

-------------

Dark elfs

Power break new level

sting new level

Poison new level

-------------

Elf

Elemental heal new level

-------------

UD's, tali Benefaction 

make the resistence to cancel work.

------------

So paladin buff i don't know if is good or no...also with phoenix summon he should get big boost on 1v1

Bd have dances why give him something?

Ok without jokes..

On Bd u can increase lvl of ud /posion /sting or give him something similar to triple sonic flash 

Da shouldn't cast fear even faster than robe users ...if it is fighter it should be way longer ...

Ol even with using only dreaming spirit +fear can lost tons of mana in a moment need really good landrate increasing or decreasing mp consumption or even enlighment would be nice ,also soul cry higher lvl would help ols to be effectives (power of skills ,landrate increasing etc)

Archers were weak always on Oly,can't do nothing except increase some stun Landrates.

Buff for low geared daggers...it is only reasonable way to add some passiv skill /vicious stance boost 

Destro Bleed is nice on rush but that shit gives too big DMG ...

Playing destro i see the bleed almost same as DMG from blunt to someones(without limits and CRIT)

Rest like elf's and dark elf's i can agree they are weak .

And WC.. it is pretty good on pvp and Oly i wouldn't give him berk BCS than pp would be usable only for cc and condition :D

with his freezing flame u can hit rly hard during CRIT DMG and in time , on pvp with good buff/debuff /great fury management you have enough to do .

Edited by Creative1365

about ol, i think they can fight quite fine on oly, especially with new level on their debuffs, to do damage for lower mana cost, you should use hammer crush with him, its power is quite nice and uses very little mp, but new level soul cry sounds fun to me. Also please fix ol passive mana life steal to stack with orfen, like some fixes were already made with orfen and lord of vampires and prophet passive mp steal

about pony, dunno, i think either nerf cd of pony summon even more, or increase mana cost to summon pet

Edited by Yaeogk

9 minutes ago, Yaeogk said:

about ol, i think they can fight quite fine on oly, especially with new level on their debuffs, to do damage for lower mana cost, you should use hammer crush with him, its power is quite nice and uses very little mp, but new level soul cry sounds fun to me. Also please fix ol passive mana life steal to stack with orfen, like some fixes were already made with orfen and lord of vampires and prophet passive mp steal

about pony, dunno, i think either nerf cd of pony summon even more, or increase mana cost to summon pet

Unable to resummon during combat . So every summoner will need to hands for play at Oly after that 

• Haha 1

ppl suggesting olympiad tweaks for weak classes, you gotta understand that its total waste of admins time. let me explain why. you want to boost weak classes in olympiad a little bit, just so they are a little more competitive. now what will change if you tweak BD a little bit? there are like 2 players who play this class in olympiad (and thats in feedwave), now 90% of your matches will be vs necro/pony/DA/destro. now do you seriously believe, that with small boost you can kill any of those classes with BD? obviously not, so what it might change? sure, you might be able to win some archer (which will be coinflip again, not like guaranteed win), but wait, nobody plays sh1t classes in oly, so in the end, maybe like 2 matches per month, you will increase your chances vs sh1t classes from like 30% chance to win to 50% chance to win. 2 matches per month for 2 players on server. same analogy goes for other crap classes like paladin for example, 2 players on whole server who play it in oly and changes to it would make them win maybe 1-2 more matches from 100 in a month.

these kind of tweaks would work when olympiad started and it wasnt full of OP classes (now everyone has box for olympiad which he plays), but once again, since there was diversity at start, there was no need to tweak anything, coz 80% of your matches you were playing vs same bad classes as you

what you could argue with is nerf those OP classes smh, but even then, i dont think it will change much as those classes would have to be nerfed to ground so others can kill them and at that point, ppl would just xp new olympiad boxes which are OP to rekt everyone

next important thing is, olympiad is just small part of l2, not everyone likes it, not everyone plays it, especially now with server being more asian populated than EU (and we know when olympiad starts in asian time, so barely some ppl play it or are forced to play at night, i dont think they really enjoy it ;) ), so rather than focusing on balancing olympiad (which is impossible), put some focus on balancing outside pvp

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Yaeogk said:

Ahh would also like to add, would be fun if dwarfs got some love also  

They have enough self buff on craft good stun skills dash etc /spoil oder decrease stun cancel on stun dash and stun . I think they are ok but no one is playing it because ppl prefer to make pony/da and  get in easier way points 

3 minutes ago, Creative1365 said:

They have enough self buff on craft good stun skills dash etc /spoil oder decrease stun cancel on stun dash and stun . I think they are ok but no one is playing it because ppl prefer to make pony/da and  get in easier way points 

ah sorry i mean outside of oly, would love to see them in pvps :D

Would be nice but ... Outside is also like at Oly ...why ppl should play something hard if they can make some box and push 2 skills and be amazed and hype because they are killing ppl .

Spoil and craft can do a lot during pvp but way better is make some pvp char instead :D

7 hours ago, Lykra said:

Destro needs a reliable CC

And also a coffee machine with 24 bar and milk cream with vapor

Edited by darksinger

13 hours ago, Lykra said:

Destro needs a reliable CC (good luck landing 78 skills on 82+) or tweak to Uppercut. Feels so bad to use.

Wtf .why ppl with balance ..understand make my main op and easy to play?

15 hours ago, Lykra said:

Destro needs a reliable CC (good luck landing 78 skills on 82+) or tweak to Uppercut. Feels so bad to use.

Hell yeah Uppercut needs a tweak. More like delete button if you ask me.

"Uppercut which is very slow skill and “pushes” the enemy when they get knocked down so you have to run a step before you can hit them again. If anyone has used it, it is VERY frustrating." In olympiad being the one lying on floor after getting Uppercut on face, I would say I havent seen a destro with problems to "run" to the target on floor. I don't really understand how come you feel like it is too slow. In my opinion the skills cool down needs to be increased to be more like Crucifix. Now it is just retarted. For me in Olympiad destros are right after ponies in rank of cancer chars.

• Haha 1

Uppercut well used is fight win skill if you have problems to manage some skills maybe you should first learn how to play a character and than start fighting ?that's game isn't a lol where u have to push all 4 buttons at once to kill enemy ..

16 hours ago, Lykra said:

5 hours ago, Bluewings said:

Hell yeah Uppercut needs a tweak. More like delete button if you ask me.

"Uppercut which is very slow skill and “pushes” the enemy when they get knocked down so you have to run a step before you can hit them again. If anyone has used it, it is VERY frustrating." In olympiad being the one lying on floor after getting Uppercut on face, I would say I havent seen a destro with problems to "run" to the target on floor. I don't really understand how come you feel like it is too slow. In my opinion the skills cool down needs to be increased to be more like Crucifix. Now it is just retarted. For me in Olympiad destros are right after ponies in rank of cancer chars.

Give Destro 82 armor crush and delete Uppercut. Fine by me. There are times when you can literally run out of my Uppercut cast on Olympiad because it’s such a slow cast (even with 1 hander). And I don’t know how else to explain the push away other than log a high level Destro and try it yourself. It feels really bad.

4 hours ago, Creative1365 said:

Uppercut well used is fight win skill if you have problems to manage some skills maybe you should first learn how to play a character and than start fighting ?that's game isn't a lol where u have to push all 4 buttons at once to kill enemy ..

I’m really referring to Oly here. The skill is obviously very strong in mass PVP and has a good land rate. I’m not arguing that at all.

The cast speed IS slow - go compare it to any other melee skills in the database - and when you knock the target down and you can’t follow-up with an immediate hit, it’s awful…

The skill does have a high land rate, it has a short cooldown and is relatively expensive to use (MP). Perhaps the main problem with it is its power in mass PVP is huge but in Oly it’s relatively weak (if you compare it to any other 82+ level CCs).

Maybe it’s working as intended, but those are the major problems I have with the skill.

To be clear… I would actually prefer they delete Uppercut and re-allocate that power into a level 82 variant of another CC, whether that be Destroyer’s Roar (very long CD) or Armor Crush (HP cost).

I’m sure people who mass PVP with a high level Destro feel differently, but that’s what a forum is for - discussing things you would like to see changed.

1 hour ago, Lykra said:

I’m really referring to Oly here. The skill is obviously very strong in mass PVP and has a good land rate. I’m not arguing that at all.

The cast speed IS slow - go compare it to any other melee skills in the database - and when you knock the target down and you can’t follow-up with an immediate hit, it’s awful…

The skill does have a high land rate, it has a short cooldown and is relatively expensive to use (MP). Perhaps the main problem with it is its power in mass PVP is huge but in Oly it’s relatively weak (if you compare it to any other 82+ level CCs).

Maybe it’s working as intended, but those are the major problems I have with the skill.

Weak in Oly? Uppercut? Are we refering to same game?

34 minutes ago, Bluewings said:

:v 

if i have just rush blade and upercute on bd, I should be already top farmer oly hahahahaha

but not enough, destro have frenzy zealot, lion harth, gutz, demolition impact to decreace p.def armor crush also to decreace p.def in case of the 1 fail and also over the body...

oh I forget, it have a fucking mass fear also 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, darksinger said:

:v 

if i have just rush blade and upercute on bd, I should be already top farmer oly hahahahaha

but not enough, destro have frenzy zealot, lion harth, gutz, demolition impact to decreace p.def armor crush also to decreace p.def in case of the 1 fail and also over the body...

oh I forget, it have a fucking mass fear also 

wtf how can i forget imortal life, battle roar, braveharth?

On 1/14/2022 at 8:23 PM, Lykra said:

Name a level 82 CC that’s worse?

upercut lvl 2 and blade rush lvl 9... do u knows how much damage u can do in 20 seconds with this fucking lvl 9 bleed? just need to upercut run back and press rush and u already make 3/4k damage

19 hours ago, darksinger said:

upercut lvl 2 and blade rush lvl 9... do u knows how much damage u can do in 20 seconds with this fucking lvl 9 bleed? just need to upercut run back and press rush and u already make 3/4k damage

And don't ponies do that in 1 nuke and have long stun and can cast x2 in 20s? Can't necro do that much damage in a few nukes vs 20 seconds of bleed oh and they have 5 82 lvl CC? Don't dwarves have 82 stun that is faster to cast and longer duration and same bleed why are dwarves not OP? No doubt destros have a lot of tools, but you are acting like 1 uppercut and rush means you are dead. 3/4k dmg is not much of CP/HP of well geared high level characters and takes 20 seconds, so many other classes do that much damage in less time, at range, and while you are perma CC. You said 82 uppercut and listed damage still never said an 82 CC that is weaker than uppercut.

6 hours ago, Creative1365 said:

Don't explain him...if someone can't take advantage of knocked up for 3 or 5 s that's mean he can't play well or don't know his character ...

Have you used uppercut in oly or pvp? 3s stun, 1.8 second animation finish and character is knocked away from you. Everyone acts like skill lasts an eternity and titan has stopped time with this CC. The EFFECTIVE CC time is very low, depending on buffs (in/out oly) is shorter than TK stun.

image.png.e72177fd49912553779166206912628c.png

(Values:       Mana cost,        HP cost,          Range,         skill cast,            animation finish,                skill cooldown)

On 1/14/2022 at 9:43 AM, Bluewings said:

Have you counted the times in oly where you make uppercut cost mana and go on CD because the cast time is long and LoS'd around a pillar? Your 82 root is .5 second "longer" cast, but robe passive alone makes it shorter. No doubt the skill feels crippling because you are flat on the floor, but of all the hard CC at 82 that was introduced what CC is weaker? Real game balance; CD, mana cost, duration, land rate......his point is uppercut is not anywhere as strong as other 82 CCs that are put in.

Everyone just posts flame instead of making real comparisons and evaluating game. Titan is very strong in oly bc of guts, lionheart, z/f, battle roar, OtB and is warrior class with good damage, but rush with bleed gave them constant damage for people that like to hump and bug pillars and kite for 5 mins because titan doesnt have ranged skills and outside of oly titan is absolutely nothing without rush.

So let's actually evaluate the game as a whole and help the devs for game design rather than just flame whole time. The bleed damage is probably too high, but just complaining without giving real reasons and balance just means devs will not implement your complaint because they have to think of new design, code, test, and test more which is so much time for a complaint for 2 characters on all of server.

P.S. oly is not everything. You have to balance the game in and out of oly and sometimes that means 1 is broke and the other isnt.