Creative1365

A way to bring more players

Hallo.

My suggestion is to make some new server which will be merged to main one after hmm like one year to make people coming here and be able to do something now a lot of people are going out BCS they have no content on low lvl and because of farmers they can't get lvl via RB or farm on spots ,also market is too expensive for news players (without open a wallet or help from someone) they can't afford the level of currently level of server .

And with new server you will be able to afford a lot new people (start of server brings always some co and players )

The new server can have less exp/sp np 1.5x than after some time we can get merged and have much more ppl on server in that way. 

Only problem is with clan halls ,castle and epics but that can be fixed .

Edited by Creative1365
  • Like 3

Ну идея не плохая конечно, но с твоим выводом по поводу "не возможно что-то делать" - не согласен, наоборот на старом сервере проще одеться новечку чем на только открытом, все локации свободны, РБ тоже стоят, главное желание что-то делать, а если у тебя невыходит нафармить и одеться тут то на новом сервере ты и подавно ничего не сделаешь 

А в целом да, новый сервер с подальшим вливам в старый это как глоток воздуха. 

И проблема КХ есть и на старом сервере, все КХ недоступны, они либо на твино кланах, либо на уже сваливших отсюда, временных КХ как я понял тут нету :( 

With that option a lot of private servers are holding theirs online and fun on server ,here is only fun on epics /Oly (if you like to fight all time vs pony/da) siege and pvp in asian prime at fi ,if you going to start you will see empty spots and cities . New server will bring some ppl and cps which will stay after merge. Maybe some sides will be created .

да в целом я согласен, новый сервер было бы круто но и реклама нужна, прилив новых игроков был бы не только на новый но и про старый люди узнали бы

Announce about server u can see on yt and some video players but ...it is old ..so for bring new blood we need good announcement and new server which will be only for merged with old one ,after that maybe CH ,castles ,and epics should get reset so old CH which on box clans would be  able to buy and for castles will bring more ppl/clans trying after that .

Opening new(catch up) server, wouldnt be the worst idea

But again,it would end up same like our current server,RB PVE fiesta

Edited by Encube

Yes but will bring ppl and than after merge ,they will need to fight for RB etc.at that moment these 2 or 5 RB farmers and they are almost doing it without problems di have like fees ppl farming there ,if more come they will need to fight for spot etc .

I would come back to play club if  they made new server with idea to merge it with old one.

I have no fun playing old server now.  But with new server, I would join new people. Make clan. It would motivate me. 

Great idea.

I hope they are at least considering that.

p.s. we all know one popular l2 server, which does that, they have 1 main server and each year they open new server with higher rates, after they merge it with old one. and Boom, main server is always populated as fuck.  and never dies. 

stay safe people.

• Like 3

Идея хорошая, но слиять надо х3 с х3, если это будет около х1 баланс будет нарушен
Много игроков ушло с клаба именно из-за онлайна, некоторые праймы не играбельны

On 1/14/2022 at 5:06 PM, Donkihot said:

p.s. we all know one popular l2 server, which does that, they have 1 main server and each year they open new server with higher rates, after they merge it with old one. and Boom, main server is always populated as fuck.  and never dies.

This is really a great idea!
The Club is a great server I would like the Club to consider something like this as an alternative to recruiting new players.

• Like 1

lets go up this topic!

we have very big problems with online, i can see that EU prime dead at all (sorry nansey, cannot count like active pvp member of EU prime) asian prime have lower online than before (last few weeks like 50 ppl do pvp in FI and other locs), a lot BR players left... if we ll have same trend like next month- two monthes - its GG

new server should to interest a lot new and old players of this server, cannot promise but i think possible have like 1k + online, and after in 10-12 monthes merge this 2 servers - rly god motivation for newnie and old players

my opinion that if we ll have only "updates" with any new farm zone, epics and etc - it ll not save server, a lot old players already are leaving, newbie dont join. this server have one of the best build with classic patch, ll be sad if it ll die :(

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I always think of coming back to l2 but after seeing that in order to have fun in the serve you have to be end game, and the doors are shut to be end game in current situation. New server with merge after 6 or 12 or 18 months would definitely be a gamechanger - literally :)

I have no time to play as before, so mostly setting shops only.. I ported to GH and usually wait a bit for loading players.. Last time i waited like 5min (browsing internet) then i realized there are no shops like before... So this is one of the many sign something happening with server.. also last 3-4 sieges (videos) and oly... It's rly sad.. Then mighty @San0 came and
write something about 1530 players... still dont understand how to meant it... can't compare enough but i know how ~800 ppl server look like.. server aren't has 800ppl neither 1530
Question is: does he want to do something about it or not? There were many suggestions some of them i like some of them not...
It's sad cuz l2classic.club was always here for me, even if i tried another servers/games...

• Like 3

A little bit late, no people for do a shit, i'm bored as fuck and i only put shops, or check others, also log for unity and quest mania... thats it! u.u

Feels like admins are either A. Waiting for server to die by itself so they can close it in peace and GG get rid of it finally or B. Their income from donators are still fine so they dont feel the need to do anything. Dunno.

• Sad 1

It was fine up to some extent for last months cos atleast asia prime had pvp. But now when u log in asia, there is nothign going on, 2 parties make plvl in fi/gc, there is fi pvp 3v3 cp on fi beach for 40 min then ppl log off and thats it. Even asia prime online drops. I repeat SERVER DOESNT NEED NEW UPDATE FOR 100PPL. IT NEED SOME ACTION TO BING NEW PLAYERS AKA FRESH START FOR NEW PPL

I already feel like last retard playing here ppl ask me why i still play on dead server :|

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 3

Make Premium acc more accessible to newcomers would be a good start.

Maybe a expanded work of advertising would help also, like why the server doesnt have an instagram/facebook page until this day?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rizos said:

I already feel like last retard playing here ppl ask me why i still play on dead server

is because you wanna lose you relationship since only in this dead server you are "something"

Edited by xiaoyung

Delete this server and create a new one in version 1.5 and it will be updated every 6 months. Then you will have a good start without the old known bugs. No enchantments from luxury. Admin will have plenty of time to create new updates.

Everyone will be happy.

asia prime, about 10 "party" farming, looks like every party have 1-2 active, other boxes, good online, true. during EU prime situation much better, about 3-4 party is active + RB farmers :D

3 minutes ago, Owulator said:

Delete this server and create a new one in version 1.5 and it will be updated every 6 months. Then you will have a good start without the old known bugs. No enchantments from luxury. Admin will have plenty of time to create new updates.

Everyone will be happy.

its not good idea, a lot ppl like longevity servers, that why main server should be alive, and merge with newone when 2nd server ll be rdy

17 hours ago, Setzer said:

Make Premium acc more accessible to newcomers would be a good start.

Maybe a expanded work of advertising would help also, like why the server doesnt have an instagram/facebook page until this day?

becuz facebook is a ass licking company of people with money who keep closing our pages at the resuqest of NCsoft and innova, there was like 5 FB pages already, they just keep geting closed even when no LEGAL copyright infringements are made.

23 hours ago, Bluewings said:

Feels like admins are either A. Waiting for server to die by itself so they can close it in peace and GG get rid of it finally or B. Their income from donators are still fine so they dont feel the need to do anything. Dunno.

none of the above, admins keep working as they did from start. changes keep being made, some fixes keep being added and future of the server keeps being worked on.

8 hours ago, Owulator said:

Everyone will be happy.

this server will never be closed for as long as theres people willing to play on it.

23 hours ago, Rizos said:

. I repeat SERVER DOESNT NEED NEW UPDATE FOR 100PPL. IT NEED SOME ACTION TO BING NEW PLAYERS AKA FRESH START FOR NEW PPL

and yet everytime a new patch is added that affects only catch up mechanics and easier life for new comers, all the end game community complain about how they dont get anything new and they dont have anything to do in game.

as everything in life, it needs a balance. hence the alternation between late game content and new comers/low levels patches.

to the rest of the people, and as said before, people dont sudently feel interested on playing in a 6 year old server and thats understandable. work outs/plans to try to solve this situation have been in development and work for some time already but still you need to manage your expectations and not expect that with some change or some new newbie help patch or some extra advertisement sudently talking island and gludin will be booming with new allies and clans starting, its just not realistic to expect this in a server that is up for so long in such server hopper mentality as most of l2 community has now a days.

as also mentioned before, we are working on some new stuff and considering new options and possibilities. as soon as we have some concrete works, you will be the first ones to know after us. till then, miracles sadly cant happen, neither are we waiting for one, but we keep on working on finding out whats the best for the project continuity and longevity, as also exploring some other external options that can revitalize this Talking Island x3 server.

• Like 3

and stop listening to rumors and fake news xD i did not left the project neither will i ever. only way i leave is if i get fired for some reason.

• Like 3

It would be very interesting to launch a new (temporary) server to cultivate new players. A new server for embryos would make everyone happy, new players would appear and the old ones would play on both servers. If a new player wants to transfer to the older server, before the inevitable merger, it would be enough to buy an advance transfer. Launching an embryonic server every two years would be very cool!

We must trust the administration. Surely they will do what is best for your business!

Edited by Corruptor