Creative1365

A way to bring more players

On 3/14/2022 at 10:16 PM, San0 said:

On 3/14/2022 at 10:16 PM, San0 said:

and yet everytime a new patch is added that affects only catch up mechanics and easier life for new comers, all the end game community complain about how they dont get anything new and they dont have anything to do in game.

as everything in life, it needs a balance. hence the alternation between late game content and new comers/low levels patches.

to the rest of the people, and as said before, people dont sudently feel interested on playing in a 6 year old server and thats understandable. work outs/plans to try to solve this situation have been in development and work for some time already but still you need to manage your expectations and not expect that with some change or some new newbie help patch or some extra advertisement sudently talking island and gludin will be booming with new allies and clans starting, its just not realistic to expect this in a server that is up for so long in such server hopper mentality as most of l2 community has now a days.

as also mentioned before, we are working on some new stuff and considering new options and possibilities. as soon as we have some concrete works, you will be the first ones to know after us. till then, miracles sadly cant happen, neither are we waiting for one, but we keep on working on finding out whats the best for the project continuity and longevity, as also exploring some other external options that can revitalize this Talking Island x3 server.

All what u wrote upper ... Would be solve in almost 100%after temporary server .

New ppl will come (now when they come ,they are seeing the weapons +++armor 10++ epiks 80+ppl and the overpriced market =run)

The new player now have easier way to catch up highest levels than we had before but still with 6 years long live server they are not able to enjoy that game ,

After open temporary server it will bring the new allies,cps,farmers, solo players to server 

In my opinion it will solve a lot of problems and give to everyone something ,

Old players would be able to make some fun on temporary server or starting making news friends and enemy for main server , new players will have chance to get some Eq and level even playing solo (now they haven't chance to make random pt )

Some ppl will be able to make some epiks 

New allies /cps will born 

For admins it will be more work but also better income from premiums acc etc .

After good announcement before start it should bring enough people the old ones and the new ones ,

At this moment server is dead .

I hope the news which are you working for server will be like always nice but please don't go into star wars version like official L2 :D

Edited by Creative1365
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Creative1365 said:

All what u wrote upper ... Would be solve in almost 100%after temporary server .

New ppl will come (now when they come ,they are seeing the weapons +++armor 10++ epiks 80+ppl and the overpriced market =run)

The new player now have easier way to catch up highest levels than we had before but still with 6 years long live server they are not able to enjoy that game ,

After open temporary server it will bring the new allies,cps,farmers, solo players to server 

In my opinion it will solve a lot of problems and give to everyone something ,

Old players would be able to make some fun on temporary server or starting making news friends and enemy for main server , new players will have chance to get some Eq and level even playing solo (now they haven't chance to make random pt )

Some ppl will be able to make some epiks 

New allies /cps will born 

For admins it will be more work but also better income from premiums acc etc .

After good announcement before start it should bring enough people the old ones and the new ones ,

At this moment server is dead .

I hope the news which are you working for server will be like always nice but please don't go into star wars version like official L2

100% agree, 1st should start a new server, during it go u can work about new updates, make it for both servers for make happy all ppl and after it merge 2 servers. for sure we ll have much bigger online. in 1-2 years repit it. with this option main server always ll have new CP time to time and old ppl can have fun and looking for new members for CP on new server and invite them to main before servers ll get merge

Edited by WaterQueen

@San0  I beg you. With all respect to your team. Your team server is best on what is in the field. But we need fresh start we need knew players and we will never get them with updates we only can get them with new server. We beg you i promise i will donate 100eur at least on first day of the start... from what i saw and talked there is a lot of old players ho would come back for that. Even rizos asking for it cose he loves pvp and we all do. I dont know how much money you lacking for this. But it most likely would be profitable. I beg you give us what we want. And its time to have legacy server and fresh server.

MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

• Haha 1

On 3/16/2022 at 4:02 PM, WaterQueen said:

100% agree, 1st should start a new server, during it go u can work about new updates, make it for both servers for make happy all ppl and after it merge 2 servers. for sure we ll have much bigger online. in 1-2 years repit it. with this option main server always ll have new CP time to time and old ppl can have fun and looking for new members for CP on new server and invite them to main before servers ll get merge

That's exactly how it should work , 

In L2 are some allies group of players which are coming on new servers only to have a lot of fun for like 5 months and when is starting to be boring they are running out ,and because of that we need temporary server .

L2 "lol players" were up for 13 years if I'm not wrong only because of the merged server idea 

@Rizos Oh you got bored NOW?
Why now? Didn't you kill the server the day you decided to unite all EU prime for the shake of Baium farm?
What happened to your "dream" of 4 cps side back in NF days?
Did you mean 4 clans perhaps, cuz that you made it come true (RS, RF, HOM, GW).
Is it too much for you now that enemy is pushing epics even at number disadvantage and you are losing control so you had to make a crying call about the server being at fault?
You know, I'm very glad the game is so unbearable for you, cause it gives you a chance to self-reflect on bs decisions.
Mad props to Pole who made the move and left the sheep-pack.
Don't waste my time reading your hypocritic whining about newcomers and the Messiah that needs to come to earth and save it, do something about it.

Let's be real. You simply don't like the fact that rmt going out of control invited so many asians that you don't feel any excitement fragging.
I'd say for starters work on your eu cps that are literal leeches (diviriksas/insomnia lol) who log only when its time to farm something.
Remember why Skynet and Cigans left? Remember why Encube left? Imagine how different it would be today if these cps were here and actually fighting in EU prime against each other.

In the end how will you possibly counter the claim that you sold yourself for epics? You cannot. You are not the pvp player you want to look like. You are just a fragment of your old videos when server was actually fun and full of wars. But it's fine, right? You can still log 2 days a week to play oly and justify your hard-earned epics. Facts.

You want newbies? Open 2nd server and merge the 2 later on.
Yes it will be a fiesta of old players migrating to farm more epics, but hey, at least you give newbies a hope to catch-up some day.
There is nothing else you can do.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

going to play elsewhere, is there an option to chech newsletters, so I can get notification when 2nd server will be opened? :)

On 3/18/2022 at 4:29 PM, Sensei said:

Nope. I'm totally fine. Just comming back from awesome vacations. Had an awesome time 🏝️. And how are u? Still farming RBs on d ad server?

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Nope. I'm totally fine. Just comming back from awesome vacations. Had an awesome time 🏝️. And how are u? Still farming RBs on d ad server?

Busy winning.
The last part sounds just like Encube and u know what happened to that guy...

Edited by Sensei

On 3/18/2022 at 3:29 PM, Sensei said:

Why now? Didn't you kill the server the day you decided to unite all EU prime for the shake of Baium farm?
What happened to your "dream" of 4 cps side back in NF days?
Did you mean 4 clans perhaps, cuz that you made it come true (RS, RF, HOM, GW).
Is it too much for you now that enemy is pushing epics even at number disadvantage and you are losing control so you had to make a crying call about the server being at fault?
You know, I'm very glad the game is so unbearable for you, cause it gives you a chance to self-reflect on bs decisions.
Mad props to Pole who made the move and left the sheep-pack.
Don't waste my time reading your hypocritic whining about newcomers and the Messiah that needs to come to earth and save it, do something about it.

Let's be real. You simply don't like the fact that rmt going out of control invited so many asians that you don't feel any excitement fragging.
I'd say for starters work on your eu cps that are literal leeches (diviriksas/insomnia lol) who log only when its time to farm something.
Remember why Skynet and Cigans left? Remember why Encube left? Imagine how different it would be today if these cps were here and actually fighting in EU prime against each other.

In the end how will you possibly counter the claim that you sold yourself for epics? You cannot. You are not the pvp player you want to look like. You are just a fragment of your old videos when server was actually fun and full of wars. But it's fine, right? You can still log 2 days a week to play oly and justify your hard-earned epics. Facts.

You want newbies? Open 2nd server and merge the 2 later on.
Yes it will be a fiesta of old players migrating to farm more epics, but hey, at least you give newbies a hope to catch-up some day.
There is nothing else you can do.

Cry more , insomnia is still active in same time as 2 years ago ,we have ours primes and we are mostly online in that time , dunno who are you but now on our prime time we can have only fun with pole cp because nansey cp are no problem at all and their leader is a crying kid who can't do anything more .

So if you came here to make drama instead of help with the actually server condition than it isn't worth for you to write anything 

Edited by Creative1365

Other problem of this server is the community. 

TX farm on the side of WK and no fight

RS take half spot with haugu party

Wtf is This server, ppl lost the blood on the eyes...  The Last exp event when í was on fórum warriors cp, we play with 5 câmaras to check-in enemys coming. 

If some enemys come to any room close to us, we just go there gank and back... 

No peace to solo farmers. 

Or they bring full party to pvp or they don't farm. 

The community merge in this pve circle and just fight in FI during the morning and siege... Even zaken is close to free farm. 

I leave my cp that I was really fine and enjoy to play with them just to have some pvp and some fun during the prime and I hope it will work, we are already close to have a full pt and be able to fight vs big partys, still with 5 players we fight vs 11 ppl on sv. 

Remember this game is not about friends. U make ally with no friends and fight vs friends just to have fun. 

To talk with ur friends u can do on stream chat, forum, discord, pm. Go make enemys inside game and maybe the server will work again. 

507233716_poisonCP.gif.b23619aecafbf15f4c90545263d3d76f.gif

Edited by darksinger
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Sensei said:

Busy winning.
The last part sounds just like Encube and u know what happened to that guy...

Mom,what happend to me?

(first, not about ppl, is my old cp member and I dont have any problem with him, just to show the situation of this shit pvp circle)

RS leader CP and WK leader cp farm in the same spot. HOW IT IS POSSIBLE??????

than they see a no clan guy and come to kick him from spot.

come to kick 1 guy alone, 1 guy who is starting on server and building his itens...

is not this single guy that is farming his itens that u should pvp and kick from the spot... OFC, if u need the spot that he is, u should kick him couse u have priority, jungle law.

but u let enemy free farm in the same spot than u and come here to say server need action, need pvp, need more ppl. How ppl will play in this fucking shit server? 

PLS, FIGHT! KEEP FIGHTING. if u dont die on pvp, server will die in ur place.

image.png.c160c983bda4389345fb1334963263ee.png

Edited by darksinger
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Creative1365 said:

Cry more , insomnia is still active in same time as 2 years ago

I agree, its exactly the same Party Return cp of 2 years ago that needs a babysitter to wash after their poop. Perfect example of average EU ally player that is waiting for a miracle to hit them instead of proactively make changes.
In terms of passive ppl, this is the saddest community I've ever met. I wish you guys would make the server look a little more competitive but I'm asking too much looks like.
Take an example of what happened after I left and pushed epics. Complete disaster for EU who fell apart quickly, you tend to lose morale in a single fight. How did you expect Sung etc to stick around and carry your sorry ass? Get your siit together and stop looking for excuses because you got upset I offended your foolish pride. You should thank me from the bottom of your heart for speaking facts straight in your face and use that rare chance to improve something in your gameplay.

You are very welcome, ungrateful boy.

I have quite maybe a year ago cause I am not in any PVP clan and basically got trained in GC constantly

Is the situation the same for now? I got my char and boxes up to 78 or something and is not playable if I just want to play some PVE/RB content

16 hours ago, Sensei said:

I agree, its exactly the same Party Return cp of 2 years ago that needs a babysitter to wash after their poop. Perfect example of average EU ally player that is waiting for a miracle to hit them instead of proactively make changes.
In terms of passive ppl, this is the saddest community I've ever met. I wish you guys would make the server look a little more competitive but I'm asking too much looks like.
Take an example of what happened after I left and pushed epics. Complete disaster for EU who fell apart quickly, you tend to lose morale in a single fight. How did you expect Sung etc to stick around and carry your sorry ass? Get your siit together and stop looking for excuses because you got upset I offended your foolish pride. You should thank me from the bottom of your heart for speaking facts straight in your face and use that rare chance to improve something in your gameplay.

You are very welcome, ungrateful boy.

Man all yours tears here are only shits ,

If you want so shits go to bed and do it there , the most toxic and shit community person is you .

Ppl trying here to find a way to bring more ppl to make that server more alive so stop crying about losing pvp ally or epics no one care about it here .

Your ego is higher than tower of insolence and both are broken .

11 hours ago, Creative1365 said:

Man all yours tears here are only shits

I'm so busy winning that I can't even spare a tear for your period blood.

Guys why are making dramas here. The thing is old players already sold there gear and new players wont come to server then they need at least 2 years to catch up with old players and those 2 years if they do everything optimal. This servers condition has nothing to do with Rizos or Nansay you are all old players and you will keep fighting between yourself cose there wont be no new comers until fresh start comes to the light. @Sensei like you said its just Facts

And about your claims that Rizos ruined EU as i remember the united forces of EU only happened then BRS/Great wall flighted vs us we never wanted to do that but numbers was against us a lot before that Raven alliance was more then enough to beat brs or china town but not both at same time. You can say that killed pvp on EU prime but how else we will contest epics ?

And about current server side state its just dieng server that is all. Removing clans state wont change number on player base.

@Sensei aren't you Nansey or Natsu ?

Edited by Eldifes