Creative1365

A way to bring more players

12 hours ago, Eldifes said:

Guys why are making dramas here. The thing is old players already sold there gear and new players wont come to server then they need at least 2 years to catch up with old players and those 2 years if they do everything optimal. This servers condition has nothing to do with Rizos or Nansay you are all old players and you will keep fighting between yourself cose there wont be no new comers until fresh start comes to the light. @Sensei like you said its just Facts

And about your claims that Rizos ruined EU as i remember the united forces of EU only happened then BRS/Great wall flighted vs us we never wanted to do that but numbers was against us a lot before that Raven alliance was more then enough to beat brs or china town but not both at same time. You can say that killed pvp on EU prime but how else we will contest epics ?

And about current server side state its just dieng server that is all. Removing clans state wont change number on player base.

The fact here is that everyone tried to put some nice idea or something another stuff to make that server great instead of sensei who came here to cry and make drama ,for that is hero chat and discord ...

We need here some new ppl at this moment isn't worth to start 

1. Buy all eq will cost a lot 

2. Alone no one is able to exp/farm without boxes 

1 and 2 at the end are money spending shits 

So if you want play here you need whole co since 1 lvl or open wallet .and that's have to be changed , we need temporary server or another way to increase new comers ( we need to hold them a lot of ppl came here but after 20 lvls they quit )

The things you can take from this convo are:

1) If you want to protect the server from turning p2w - you hunt RMT like a mfker.
2) If you want to make money go work in china/korea and come back to europe only for holidays.
3) Even when you completely dominate, there will be always butthurt plebs like the one above denying why they failed.

Now excuse me, as I wipe my tears in these waterproof Baium and Zaken jewels.

11 hours ago, Sensei said:

The things you can take from this convo are:

1) If you want to protect the server from turning p2w - you hunt RMT like a mfker.
2) If you want to make money go work in china/korea and come back to europe only for holidays.
3) Even when you completely dominate, there will be always butthurt plebs like the one above denying why they failed.

Now excuse me, as I wipe my tears in these waterproof Baium and Zaken jewels.

If you want ,you can also wank on it ...

No one care about yours tears .

Please man ...can you do something for us ? 

Leave the drama for hero chat and discord and here help us with the idea ?

It is for all of us .as you can recognize we are trying to find way to bring ppl here and hold them , the admin set here is really strong and good ,server is really nice option for long term but is slowly dying ,every new player which i met ...quit before 50 because ppl want play in L2 with someone not with army of boxes .market is crap too 

About RMT is no way that will stop them , it should be done via admins 

44 minutes ago, Rip said:

@Rizos @Sensei You guys are crazy. How can u still play there? :D 

@San0 New server please. 

Eu is kinda dead man...is only one or two farm pt and than ppl are logging for daily for 15 min and than log out .

Asia prime is also worse and worse,

Server is perfect for join alone open wallet and play alone with fees boxes without wallet or a group of friends you will have hard solo life ,feeling like a playing on dead server .

Edited by Creative1365

2 hours ago, Creative1365 said:

Server is perfect for join alone open wallet and play alone with fees boxes without wallet or a group of friends you will have hard solo life ,feeling like a playing on dead server .

if your 9-man party lost to solo players we are deeply sorry for your incompetence. Better luck on your next project.

4 hours ago, Sensei said:

if your 9-man party lost to solo players we are deeply sorry for your incompetence. Better luck on your next project.

About what you talking ?all what you can do is making drama ?is that's all what about you looking for ?

Need new server, this one was always the best, still admins are very good and with lots of experience, always was ready for help, long time i didnt play here but i heard like donations destroy server... Dont know in real, but new start again with low donations and not p2w server will be very good idea. Also after few months add buffs for new playerd for 2-3h per day, also change pk system for less karma. Also from begin after death it was to many -% so people who was not very good in pvp always was scarry even to try it, so less -% on death, less karma will be very good things from start. Also start from 1.0 and after 6 months or more next update. Make pvp events in coloseum with rewords from gm like D,C items.  Many things we can think, but we need active Gm who can do it for players.