Sign in to follow this  
TYR

Solo doable in Classic ?

Yo Guys !

I've been playing since 2004 so I am happy to get back to the grind, thanks for this server guys - its much appreciated.
Now I got a question since I am new to the classic servers.

Question: Can you play L2 Classic solo?

To clarify what I mean: The adena rate is so low on classic that I see problems playing alone and getting enough cash to buy/craft your gear alone. Its no problem on 1x retail but this is a totally different story. I got 2 chars now on level 25 and at this moment money seems to be okay if you play smart but what about the higher levels? At the moment I don't have to use any consumables to level but I reckon that will end at around level 35-40 which forces me to buy shots and so on. And we know that using 2 spells with spiritshots d will cost me around 60 - 90 adena to kill 1 mob, depending on your weapon & mob of course...
Conclusion: Is it still doable or should I stop wasting my time and join a clan? :P

Cheers !

Yo Guys !

I've been playing since 2004 so I am happy to get back to the grind, thanks for this server guys - its much appreciated.
Now I got a question since I am new to the classic servers.

Question: Can you play L2 Classic solo?

To clarify what I mean: The adena rate is so low on classic that I see problems playing alone and getting enough cash to buy/craft your gear alone. Its no problem on 1x retail but this is a totally different story. I got 2 chars now on level 25 and at this moment money seems to be okay if you play smart but what about the higher levels? At the moment I don't have to use any consumables to level but I reckon that will end at around level 35-40 which forces me to buy shots and so on. And we know that using 2 spells with spiritshots d will cost me around 60 - 90 adena to kill 1 mob, depending on your weapon & mob of course...
Conclusion: Is it still doable or should I stop wasting my time and join a clan? :P

Cheers !

​It's doable but clans are by far the best way to go. Since you're saying you're using spells i'm going to assume you're a mage. If so and you're mage+SE just do AOE groups and have both chars in party, youll make plenty of $$ to afford pretty much everything

Just one tip: Lirein quest on elven village =D

​Worth doing ? Its not like the other quests were you turn in 400 marks and get 4067 adena ? :D

Mage and tank are very easy to find party. Sumon is very easy to solo

I'm a warrior human....and very hard to find a party T.T, I'm solo non buff till lvl1-35, very slowly but enough adena for item best D.

Trainning and do rep quest in village and pick item from mobs drop