Sign in to follow this  
HuaHua

Happy Tiger Year From WK-HuaHua

Hello everyone, today is Chinese Tiger Year 's eve , here is the best wishes from HuaHua of  WK Alliance.

Best wishes for all player in this game , in lineage II Classic Talking Island x3.

WK2022NewYear.thumb.gif.c3913a2bee7f585a0ad7f8ea638cc6b2.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

It is lineage II game, here is not a place to talk about politics ! YOU USE THE TAIWAN's SIGN in your picture with the other country. This is a sensitive content. If you don't understand, you can be silent.   @Koll @San0 I don't think you want to get involved in any political disputes . So , please delete THE IMAGE uploaded from MoDoy . Let this be a pure game forum of LineageII, not a place controlled by politics or people with ulterior motives.

@MoDoy The purpose of uploading pictures is to make the server more popular and let more people join the server. If you object to this, you can continue attack "China" or express your political demands here. But you should also ask other people in the server who are willing to pay their own efforts for the server whether they agree that you are undermining the good atmosphere of the server that the operator is trying  their best to operate. @Koll @San0

43 minutes ago, HuaHua said:

It is lineage II game, here is not a place to talk about politics ! YOU USE THE TAIWAN's SIGN in your picture with the other country. This is a sensitive content. If you don't understand, you can be silent.   @Koll @San0 I don't think you want to get involved in any political disputes . So , please delete THE IMAGE uploaded from MoDoy . Let this be a pure game forum of LineageII, not a place controlled by politics or people with ulterior motives.

no, no, no politics, wanted to wish you happy new lunar year as well :) like you said, its just L2 forum, no need to get salty

@HuaHua Happy new year to you and your ally 2.
And erhm why are you typing stuff like that to MoDoy? Like you just said yourself it's just some L2 forums, why you need to make this much bigger than it is? Even better question why do you care? It's not like you personally have any political influence @ all... afraid your government is watching? Trust me they are not. 

For your info: Most country's in the world have freedom of speech these days so let him post w/e he wants.

And then you speak about "the good atmosphere of the server"? I agree the Operators (GM's) are indeed really fine. But your ally is mucho toxic training every person on top spots that is not Chinese :Dcan you explain me how that is providing a good atmosphere? Really curious 
And on top of not letting people farm in the server you want to sensor the freedom of speech on the forums... yeah great suggestions.

Ni Hao and Happy new year.

4 hours ago, mjou said:

But your ally is mucho toxic training every person on top spots that is not Chinese

@mjou  To be honest ,  it is hard to understand your words for me. But in my opinion,  there is some point as follow:

1. "every person"  , we just talk about "every person" . our ally never gave up on anyone , even if his game technology level is not high . And we are committed to creating a free and equal environment , Every member, even if he is not Chinese, we treat him equally. I often take those newcomers and people who are not my team to farm or help them finish the daily quest. Even if he doesn't have good enough equipment ,everyone can get his fun in this server, farm, PVE , PVP , make friends , discuss the game , kill the RB, play in the market  , etc..

2. "spots" ,  do you mean someone is spots ? why he is spots ? What happened ? I do not know. But we can just talk about it. Our alliance leader ordered us not to abuse the other alliance's people,especially after every fight. And as you know there are so many low level character , push the mobs , destroy the farm party , "red kill" other ppl of  seize RB's drop, "red kill" other ppl of seize the farm place . Emm...Maybe that is the enemy of WK ally. We also respect our enemies. But that is a way of playing this game by our enemy. There is many ppl leave our ally , remove the sign of "WK" for get a good environment of farm. I understand them. We respect everybody's choice. Lineage II is also a PVP game, so, just enjoy it.

3. "the Farmer", do you mean the farmer ? We are also against that.  Rizo mentioned this in his topic.There is no real farmer in WK ally , oh, you know , recently one cp of farmer leaved our ally , mostly named "Geun". xD

Fave fun and good luck. If you or anyone in the game have any problem , call me, or mail me in the game, my character's name is "IIHuaHuaII" . Many thanks for our kindly discuss in this forum. And I wish this server have a good tomorrow. xD

It is with my great pleasure to see such an element in the forum in regards to a national celebration on the Lunar New Year. It is without a doubt that such a national celebration which is posted in Mandarin/English language is intended to influence the population of the forum internationally. If the intention is to appreciate the opportunity that a particular country is able to celebrate its own traditional festival, sharing the happiness across the server players, I would say it is a lovely thing to do. :)

However, people at different places may hold a different idea towards a particular statement that they believe for which is inappropriate to use on an international platform. By posting a comic to take the mick out of the statement is a freedom for everyone who has the access to see the statement and share their own opinions. The forum protects the freedom of speech even though the allowance may offend particular group of people for whatever the reason is.

The absolute rude and hatred statement which is ignored by you is that the guy who posted above by using those words that our players on the forum would seriously concern what if their children seeing them. I would suggest @Koll@Kse@San0 to take action to justify the value this server forum holds.

Edited by Omens
Grammar

3 hours ago, Omens said:

It is with my great pleasure to see such an element in the forum in regards to a national celebration on the Lunar New Year. It is without a doubt that such a national celebration which is posted in Mandarin/English language is intended to influence the population of the forum internationally. If the intention is to appreciate the opportunity that a particular country is able to celebrate its own traditional festival, sharing the happiness across the server players, I would say it is a lovely thing to do. :)

However, people at different places may hold a different idea towards a particular statement that they believe for which is inappropriate to use on an international platform. By posting a comic to take the mick out of the statement is a freedom for everyone who has the access to see the statement and share their own opinions. The forum protects the freedom of speech even though the allowance may offend particular group of people for whatever the reason is.

The absolute rude and hatred statement which is ignored by you is that the guy who posted above by using those words that our players on the forum would seriously concern what if their children seeing them. I would suggest @Koll@Kse@San0 to take action to justify the value this server forum holds.

What exactly "rude and hatred" in this picture.

24 minutes ago, Koll said:

What exactly "rude and hatred" in this picture.

I did not mean the Picture, I meant the guy who commented after mjou. If you would bear to take a look and read through.