Sign in to follow this  
babygirl

Should Derby track be main comercial place?

Should Derby track be main comercial place?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should Derby track be main comercial place?

• Yes, since teleport is free.
    • No, it will be to laggy.

I think that it should be! I hate having to travel from Oren to Giran to Dion just to buy most things lol it gets pretty expensive

And it will only be too laggy if you're playing on a potato, but it's 2015 so i hope you've upgraded since Lineage 2 launch 10+ years ago xD

just do it...

we did that on beta too... no clue why giran / oren people still sitting in those towns... i mean D/C shots and stuff.. go go derby.

For NG and D grade weapon .. stay in the starter towns.. but mats and shots.. go derby... best spot for a crafter.

• Like 1

GM could make something like 12 hours people cant sell anything except in derby track and after that make selling in towns possible again. It should fix everyhing. I hate running everytime from oren to dion just to sell something.

• Like 1

Seen people selling stuff in MDT on other private servers. But at the end of the day, it's really up to the person where they want to sell their wares. If a lot of people move there, then probably more will follow. However I don't think there will be enough space there if people from every town all move there to set up shop. At least some of us would probably take a while to load/see everyone when we port in there.

It's better to make able to use offline trader only in MDT then. But yeah, agreed. I was preparing yourself to be ready for a huge lags in MDT, but then I realised that nobody there, was weird though.

i think people should move their shops to Derby, i mean it is a new experience to all, i don`t even think they have shops on Retail Derby Track.

​Trading at derby track was actually a very common thing on retail back then :P 

• Like 1