lengxuan

About "Nansey " RBs system

I open the topic here is to want GM to increase normal RBs farm difficulty. 
or make some changes and let new players join, or at least let some of players to join.

currently the only competition is the speed. who gate frist. who get the RBs drops. 
even you arrive immediately. you don't have enough time to kill enemies and also can't get the drops.

before changes, my destory without SK buff can kill RBs within one minute. RBs died but zlot still have 10 sec.
Now if have good blunt and with sk buff. the guy can kill RBs even easier than mobs in gc. 
Really don't make sense any more to farm RBs: the stuff not easy to sell. and benifit is small.  
new player can never touch RBs and they even don't kow L2Classic has RBs system exists.

Now the RBs system is customized by nansey/rafeal and some few guys. we should rename RBs to nansey's RBs. we go stealing/killing nansey's RBs. Funny.

if can't make some changes, i prefer to remove RBs system.

Here is the video how RBs works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzwpNLHaZcs

i will paste my killing video later.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, lengxuan said:

or make some changes and let new players join, or at least let some of players to join.

currently the only competition is the speed. who gate frist. who get the RBs drops. 
even you arrive immediately. you don't have enough time to kill enemies and also can't get the drops.

before changes, my destory without SK buff can kill RBs within one minute. RBs died but zlot still have 10 sec.
Now if have good blunt and with sk buff. the guy can kill RBs even easier than mobs in gc. 
Really don't make sense any more to farm RBs: the stuff not easy to sell. and benifit is small.  
new player can never touch RBs and they even don't kow L2Classic has RBs system exists.

Now the RBs system is customized by nansey/rafeal and some few guys. we should rename RBs to nansey's RBs. we go stealing/killing nansey's RBs. Funny.

Hello i read your post and you forgot to add "EPIC BOSSES" also.

Baium,zaken dying super fast why u didnt touch that topic because our ally farm that ?.

Be fair before u start something next time my friend.

• Thanks 1

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Thx for the promotion.

When your friends was free farming rbs you wasnt crying right...
Wanali in video have everything, baium, aq, Top C hammer +15, pl 10, all debuffs, all buffs.. what do u expect?
Stop crying and improve yourself, about new players i always help if i found ;)

Before rbs was dying in 2min now its 1 nothing too much difference, always worked as u said, who gate first take the drops, you are crying just because have more ppl farming now and you cant take all

Edited by DEADPOOLL

I would like to single out not nansey specifically, but all boss farmers. The boss farming system that exists on this server does not give a single chance for new players. when creating conditions where old players cannot use high lvl support, this can give new players a chance to get decent experience as well as drop

My opinion that it should be like this:

1) every boss have any Boss area, where all 9+ lvls chars will get silence after cast any skills. distance for this area should be like 1 minute running with 200-250 move speed.

2) if DD which killing boss have +-8 lvls from RB's lvl have high lvl supports in party - they still should get exp from RB, splited between chars +-8 lvls from RB. it ll create more problems for "old farmers"

3) delete SK 80 buff at all or this buff shouldnt stuck with zealot. it ll balance speed for high EPIC bosses too

i think its a lot of work for devs to make such zone around every rb, how many rbs we have, they will faster make new update than this thing for every rb, i think they have to do it for each rb manually puting location range where it silences. Also imagine ull go farm in toi, run with wc to gate and u get silence cos far away there is some lowbie rb

8 minutes ago, WaterQueen said:

I would like to single out not nansey specifically, but all boss farmers. The boss farming system that exists on this server does not give a single chance for new players. when creating conditions where old players cannot use high lvl support, this can give new players a chance to get decent experience as well as drop

My opinion that it should be like this:

1) every boss have any Boss area, where all 9+ lvls chars will get silence after cast any skills. distance for this area should be like 1 minute running with 200-250 move speed.

2) if DD which killing boss have +-8 lvls from RB's lvl have high lvl supports in party - they still should get exp from RB, splited between chars +-8 lvls from RB. it ll create more problems for "old farmers"

3) delete SK 80 buff at all or this buff shouldnt stuck with zealot. it ll balance speed for high EPIC bosses too

"Your opinions" 1 2 already have smth like this, about 3 its already nerfed the skill on official its stronger than this..

About epics if u guys think its so easy its just increasce the HP of hit so u can waste more time hitting it

1 minute ago, DEADPOOLL said:

"Your opinions" 1 2 already have smth like this, about 3 its already nerfed the skill on official its stronger than this..

About epics if u guys think its so easy its just increasce the HP of hit so u can waste more time hitting it

official build is very bad, we shouldnt compare off and club, club is much better :D

Btw why not kebap rbs? He didnt kill fast enough with his 3 4 orcs? :(

I always saw ppl with more ocrs than me and more gears than me doing slower than me

Edited by DEADPOOLL

anyway i dont care about nansey or other farmers, they r just playing with this mechanic which we have, so that why i wanna change it somehow for give more opportunities for new players. new players is future of server.

is it possible make function for newbie like give 3-5 monthes PA for them for 2-3 boxes? it shouldnt be just for "new acc" but newbie should create ticket about add PA for them, admins ll check is it true newbie or lier (i think its possible check PC or something, not sure) and if this acc is rly newbie - add PA for it? and if it possible - add info about this function to main page. https://l2classic.club/ 

Edited by WaterQueen

The truth is that they are crybaby. When I entered the server, that already existed and we had to fight with anyone to do a raid. If the new ones want everything easy, it is not a game for them. Look for a new game on steam called LOVE AND PEACE, even the raid bosses can talk there.

We can say the same about the EPIC BOSS if we are going to complain about everything. What does bow rizoss do killing queen chars?

Why do 2 chars spend hours inside the antharas so that another side does not enter?

Why don't they stop crying and play?

RB hp drops below 50% (unpossible to compete for drops) under core mechanics of lineage pk/pvp with just few dd's in 30s . The difference is significant because it creates environment where core lineage 2 mechanics like pvp, pk are broken. Obviously in official it was indicated as a problem and barriers were implemented. BTW people are coming here and complaining not only because they are butthurt for loosing raid bosses to these farm parties, but ALSO because it just becomes not fun to play and concerning for server in general

2 minutes ago, Yaeogk said:

RB hp drops below 50% (unpossible to compete for drops) under core mechanics of lineage pk/pvp with just few dd's in 30s . The difference is significant because it creates environment where core lineage 2 mechanics like pvp, pk are broken. Obviously in official it was indicated as a problem and barriers were implemented. BTW people are coming here and complaining not only because they are butthurt for loosing raid bosses to these farm parties, but ALSO because it just becomes not fun to play and concerning for server in general

Sure its not butthurt for losing lets see the guy argument,

" Really don't make sense any more to farm RBs: the stuff not easy to sell. and benifit is small.  "

First of all we never did RB for adensky, we always made for exp some char only..
If he says that there`s no profit why he is crying about another ppl killing, just because he isnt killing it anymore??
As he dont farm anymore so the difficult should be changed? xD
So its only about fun? so come with 1, 2 or 3 parties to kill 3, 4, 5 ppl its very funny, got it..
This post its just a butthurt..

1 hour ago, lengxuan said:

So u cant contest the farming anymore  and now u want changes ... interesting.

Edited by JaneDo

Antharas boss design is seriously flawed like that. Possibly changes requiring to be inside with all of the players in the CC, not only be in CC of 30 players 29 of which stay in town could help and also increasing the minimum number of players in CC requirement. 

Regarding Zaken both sides can do the same? And it can obviously be countered and played against with proper skill and proper number of players. And if it is problematic, i am really not sure what can be suggested, few things that popped to my head: 

decrease mob spawn time, so you could possibly clear mobs to farm,

making some bleed curse inside ship to fuck up daggers being hidden,

zaken aggression trough shadow to be removed. Hide not staying on after relog.

Some of these changes might work, now weather it would be more fun gameplay with or without these implementations it is hard for me to say. Cleary to me it seems it is fun game play and not fully broken although it might be broken to some extent.

Edited by Yaeogk

Boss should stay in arena which will decrease the enchant of weapons to +4

Or put map info 30 or 60 minutes before boss will spawn .it will give time to gather pt and prepare for new players 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEADPOOLL said:

Sure its not butthurt for losing lets see the guy argument,

" Really don't make sense any more to farm RBs: the stuff not easy to sell. and benifit is small.  "

First of all we never did RB for adensky, we always made for exp some char only..
If he says that there`s no profit why he is crying about another ppl killing, just because he isnt killing it anymore??
As he dont farm anymore so the difficult should be changed? xD
So its only about fun? so come with 1, 2 or 3 parties to kill 3, 4, 5 ppl its very funny, got it..
This post its just a butthurt..

not ONLY, of course he butthurt, but this is not the ONLY reason people advocate for change. Do you really consider it is good for server where places where as i remember parties would come and fight against each other just disapear becouse in 30s there is nothing to fight for.

Edit: drop or exp whatever man similar situation to both. 

lol okay enemy comes with 3 parties? What you should be able to farm against 3 parties with 3, 4 ,5 ppl? sure bro. I am sure for them it is fun to fuck u over so they come and kill you. why would they come with many people to fuck you over? probably becouse they were having fun killing players instead of mobs huh weird game mechanic. Go make friends and go pvp them or go fuck of, because that's how it was intended in game to work

Edited by Yaeogk