lengxuan

About "Nansey " RBs system

2 minutes ago, Yaeogk said:

imagine every objective in game become like this gate kill pr stay in town. It is fun right?

why imagine? we have it already 

If u will find out why post the answer.

2 minutes ago, CruNchi said:

why imagine? we have it already 

If u will find out why post the answer.

there's still world bosses is there not? It is fun to pvp or no? or better keep going this direction in the server with world boss too. For server to become pure pve heaven

So from making newbie friendly changes we jump into who farm what and how to fk enemy side? This is why i stopped posting topics that affect sides balance/class i play. Ppl search in every change profit for themself not to improve playing experience. I could start topic to update daggers cos its sh1t class and no1 play it but ppl instead going for valuable discussion would jump there to flame me how i want to boost my class or how op it is already. The same for these bosses. I honestly dont care, i farm with my cp in new zone aoe, making 250kk/buff in full pt on 50% scrols, so why to stay semi afk watching boss cams if u can have fun training mobs and make exp of 1 boss in 20-30 min playing actively in full pt. This topic is more about chaning stuff that broke oportunities to pvp or zoned new players away from some part of game, but if you prefer to measure ur e-dicks here instead of discussing the problem then keep going

I just wanna say one thing: 

On all servers where i played was RBs farmers and people dont cry about it. If people wanna contest - they need improve and put more to try kill RB.

Why u think Nansey kill SV RBs? He is checking almost 24/7 with his guys. Do the same and u have chance.

Edited by Wanali
  • Like 2

Everyone has his own style , but bangzi,shabis are just boring - before that huge family was formed everyone from asia side was daily pvping on fi. What we have right now ? classic.pve.club, and sadly everyone accept that.

28 minutes ago, JaneDo said:

So u cant contest the farming anymore  and now u want changes ... interesting.

if i go farm RBs. There is no competition for me .

Baium ring3+ Aq3+ ds16 still working. and its easy to add one more dd  with gs18 without any epics.

Just lost interesting on RB now.

didnt farm RB since long long time.

thanks,

8 minutes ago, Wanali said:

I just wanna say one thing: 

On all servers where i played was RBs farmers and people dont cry about it. If people wanna contest - they need improve and put more to try kill RB.

Why u think Nansey kill SV RBs? He is checking almost 24/7 with his guys. Do the same and u have chance.

Agree. they work hard on it.

You care too much about 6 RBs.
As mentioned above, the new zone that everyone thinks is trash, is in fact the most broken part of the game atm and you should mix it up with your RB farming if you don't wanna stay 80 lv forever.
I would like to roast each and every single one of those arguments of the original post but new rbs keep spawning and i have to go to kill them.

See you guys in 50 sec.

just ban all the rb farmers, izi and fast solution, 5 min work for san0

Edited by Nez

17 minutes ago, lengxuan said:

Baium ring3+ Aq3+ ds16 still working. and its easy to add one more dd  with gs18 without any epics.

thanks,

So go for it and dont cry on forum :P

19 minutes ago, lengxuan said:

thanks,

We had similar post on the past . https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/41865-how-to-get-rid-of-rb-solo-farmers/ and i see you were present .  Why didint you mention or suggested it back then.? Suddenly the pain of shilien and the blunt made you think of the newbies? Hipocrisy at its finest.

Edited by JaneDo
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, JaneDo said:

We had similar post on the past . https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/41865-how-to-get-rid-of-rb-solo-farmers/ and i see you were present .  Why didint you mention or suggested it back then.? Suddenly the pain of shilien and the blunt made you think of the newbies? Hipocrisy at its finest.

True, when we were RBs farmer, i wanted to dominate and don't want any changes. But that was only my own opinion. and also GM changed RBS. ex. Doesnot display on map when respawn, and can't pull RBs away and so on.

and also RBs was fun when luckii/intel69 here. we always had mass pvp when farming RBs.  but now, what was left on RBs? no pvp. no random, died within one minnutes. only owl left.

thanks.

Edited by lengxuan
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, lengxuan said:

True, when we were RBs farmer, i wanted to dominate and don't want any changes. But that was only my own opinion. and also GM changed RBS. ex. Doesnot display on map when respawn, and can't pull RBs away and so on.

and also RBs was fun when luckii/intel69 here. we always had mass pvp when farming RBs.  but now, what was left on RBs? no pvp. no random, died within one minnutes. only owl left.

thanks.

Just tell us u guys are just bored of curent status of the server. Zero daily pvp's, i discover your secret right?

13 minutes ago, lengxuan said:

thanks.

this is what your guy said in the past.
So what's your problem? that i kill it 30 sec faster?

bellion old.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DEADPOOLL said:

kkkkkkkkk most no sense post

"I farm, ok no change"

"I dont farm, please change" xDDDDDDDD

fits your agenda perfectly as well does it not? :O

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

guys, i just killed T-rex in 30 sec, can we make a new post and go discuss there?

I don’t play here any more but you are comparing 2 baium rings 2 titans with 2 weapons are hitting for less than c grade blunt + 15 .

while i have gs + 18 and dragon slayer + 16 .

5 hours ago, lengxuan said:

thanks.

Ok kids, let grandpa Nansey tell you all a story...

Once upon a time, asia prime was blooming!
Blooming with intel's zerg (2-5 parties) coming to SV and spamming "11111" and "cccccc".
Everyone was happy and life was sweet. Everyone except... HOM...
HOM were fairly new to the server but still had some pretty stacked people pulling the strings.
They were blessed to create a powerful red Dragon Slayer (some call it: the Zariche of the server)!

Placing their hopes and dreams on that mighty artifact, they started demolishing RBs all around the map! The hype made it on the local newspapers (discord) and the flex was real.
It was finally time... Time to test its power on 75 RBs! Picking up their courage and boxes, 2 brave HOM guys showed up in asia prime with 1 mission: to kill all bosses in their path!
So they ported...they gated...they buffed...but...they didn't seem alarmed by the cameras that were watching them like a hunter eyes his prey. What was about to unfold in a few minutes...their body and mind could not grasp...
Just as they were about to click Frenzy... a vicious zerg of evil WK led by intel69 swallowed them like a whale swallows the tiny mackerels!
.............They were devastated...Shocked...This unforeseen abuse left a scar deep inside them.

Back in HOM headquarters, 4 days and 5 nights with hardly any sleep...they found the courage to say "OK! we will do it in NA prime, its free!" And indeed! They were killing rbs in 2-3 mins. It was working. It was a new step. However, they knew this was the extent of their potential. Asia prime was still out of their league.

Meanwhile... a hemisphere away...another masochistic duo took a weird interest in this challenge.
They had no Zariche, no Baium 3, just dedication to the purpose and cat-sharp reactions...!
A single "heh let's try it, dude." was enough to spark what was about to become a future of growth and glory.
Yes. They did the unthinkable.
They dared to enter SV in the heart of asia prime - like 2 robbers sneaking in the White House in broad daylight!
....But...the high-security cameras were still there...
It was all or nothing. With a deep breath, they unleashed their zealot power and...it was over. The boss had been slain and the loot was sitting on their feet.
As they could start seeing the figures of their mortal enemies appearing in the horizon, they picked up the drops and with a hi5 clicked the Scroll of Escape. The mission had been completed and the achievement had been unlocked.
And guess what...it wasn't going to stop there. It happened the day after, and the next one, and the next. Of course...the vicious zerg was getting irritated and the security was reacting faster and faster. A lot of attempts were in vain and others failed although some came close to success, and even in some of those cases they would still pick up the loot.

The incidents of October 6 (Baium's fiesta day) drove intel's zerg off the server. The clear owner of SV had been decided.
Many attempts from intel's leftovers (aka kebaps) to disturb the balance have little-to-none success.
This is a story about guts and teamwork.

The End, spoiled brats.

No animals besides kebap were harmed during these events

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Ok kids, let grandpa Nansey tell you all a story...

Once upon a time, asia prime was blooming!
Blooming with intel's zerg (2-5 parties) coming to SV and spamming "11111" and "cccccc".
Everyone was happy and life was sweet. Everyone except... HOM...
HOM were fairly new to the server but still had some pretty stacked people pulling the strings.
They were blessed to create a powerful red Dragon Slayer (some call it: the Zariche of the server)!

Placing their hopes and dreams on that mighty artifact, they started demolishing RBs all around the map! The hype made it on the local newspapers (discord) and the flex was real.
It was finally time... Time to test its power on 75 RBs! Picking up their courage and boxes, 2 brave HOM guys showed up in asia prime with 1 mission: to kill all bosses in their path!
So they ported...they gated...they buffed...but...they didn't seem alarmed by the cameras that were watching them like a hunter eyes his prey. What was about to unfold in a few minutes...their body and mind could not grasp...
Just as they were about to click Frenzy... a vicious zerg of evil WK led by intel69 swallowed them like a whale swallows the tiny mackerels!
.............They were devastated...Shocked...This unforeseen abuse left a scar deep inside them.

Back in HOM headquarters, 4 days and 5 nights with hardly any sleep...they found the courage to say "OK! we will do it in NA prime, its free!" And indeed! They were killing rbs in 2-3 mins. It was working. It was a new step. However, they knew this was the extent of their potential. Asia prime was still out of their league.

Meanwhile... a hemisphere away...another masochistic duo took a weird interest in this challenge.
They had no Zariche, no Baium 3, just dedication to the purpose and cat-sharp reactions...!
A single "heh let's try it, dude." was enough to spark what was about to become a future of growth and glory.
Yes. They did the unthinkable.
They dared to enter SV in the heart of asia prime - like 2 robbers sneaking in the White House in broad daylight!
....But...the high-security cameras were still there...
It was all or nothing. With a deep breath, they unleashed their zealot power and...it was over. The boss had been slain and the loot was sitting on their feet.
As they could start seeing the figures of their mortal enemies appearing in the horizon, they picked up the drops and with a hi5 clicked the Scroll of Escape. The mission had been completed and the achievement had been unlocked.
And guess what...it wasn't going to stop there. It happened the day after, and the next one, and the next. Of course...the vicious zerg was getting irritated and the security was reacting faster and faster. A lot of attempts were in vain and others failed although some came close to success, and even in some of those cases they would still pick up the loot.

The incidents of October 6 (Baium's fiesta day) drove intel's zerg off the server. The clear owner of SV had been decided.
Many attempts from intel's leftovers (aka kebaps) to disturb the balance have little-to-none success.
This is a story about guts and teamwork.

The End, spoiled brats.

No animals besides kebap were harmed during these events

nice story.

But something is wrong, The owner of ds16 always paly at EU prime time.

And the guy has quit RB farming.

If he back to RBs. There is nothing for nansey to do in SV.

i dont farm bosses, just killing it time to time for owl... but i dont like how it is going, 1-2 min for kill every boss, last half year i dont see randoms on bosses at all (mb not only on bosses but no newbie randoms on server at all?)

anyway, i tried speak about 70- bosses, not about 75. everyone who do this hard work for catch up bosses like nansey, quantum and others they worthy take drop from this bosses, but randoms never see bosses 20-70 lvls :D how should they get lvl? farming just in zones with mobs?) cmon, lets move ur best gear to new char, take only prp or wc and lets check how much monthes u need for rich 70+ lvl. ofc all newbie after acquaintance with this PVE mode just leaving server :D

now u can start topick about "we had hard way, so let them feel taste of this bla bla bla..." and we never ll see any newbie on server. thats all what i wanna say.

4 hours ago, WaterQueen said:

but randoms never see bosses 20-70 lvls  how should they get lvl? farming just in zones with mobs?) cmon, lets move ur best gear to new char, take only prp or wc and lets check how much monthes u need for rich 70+ lvl.

If you stay all day in GC its probably even better than what I do. Not to mention aoe at new zone.
Most of the ppl got really soft when daily rbs at standard times were introduced. They began to log ONLY for those and skipped daily things. Terrible.

18 minutes ago, Sensei said:

If you stay all day in GC its probably even better than what I do. Not to mention aoe at new zone.
Most of the ppl got really soft when daily rbs at standard times were introduced. They began to log ONLY for those and skipped daily things. Terrible.

why r u so agressive to me? i didnt say anything bad about u

and when did u see me in GC last time? 3 month ago? or 4? thank you for a lot attention to me, but for me this post mostly not about u, just about "how to attract new ppl to server"

need more boost for newbie, PA for them, reduce toxic from old players to newbie side :D

let start advertising from admins side, pay to famous streamers for advertising this server. im not marketer, but hope that someone ll offer something usefull