lengxuan

About "Nansey " RBs system

Just now, Sensei said:

Yeah, which part is aggro?

i showed upper :O

and stop it, i dont care about u, i wanna some events, boosts for new players, not for u, not for me.

Just now, WaterQueen said:

i showed upper :O

and stop it, i dont care about u, i wanna some events, boosts for new players, not for u, not for me.

are you ok dude?...

On 2/23/2022 at 2:36 PM, Rizos said:

i think its a lot of work for devs to make such zone around every rb, how many rbs we have, they will faster make new update than this thing for every rb, i think they have to do it for each rb manually puting location range where it silences. Also imagine ull go farm in toi, run with wc to gate and u get silence cos far away there is some lowbie rb

these zones ppl mentioned at start are unrealistic bullsh1ts tbh, ppl would find a way how to abuse it eventually

if they really wanted to abolish RB farmers and have the classic raiding, what they could do is they implement on bosses some kind of cancel buffs mechanics (buff canceling was part of RBs on previous chronicles)

now idk how it would/could work, if bosses would AoE cancel on start, so parties would need tank and do active rebuff after the boss is started (that would mean the high lvl chars buffing would be a bit rekt) - problem: this could be avoided i guess by sending sacrafice char to hit boss letting it cancel and right after you send the real farmers

other option would be for real classic experience, you could make bosses to have "intelligence" to cancel buffs which classes take 9 lvls higher than boss lvl, that way you would have to gather full party of your lvl and raid the boss with the stuff (example - for lvl 35 boss, only buffs you can get for it would be maximum from 44 lvl char, if any buff you learn from higher lvl would be buffed to you, the buff would be canceled) - problem: there is not really big enough population to satisfy and find full support for every level range, i cant imagine if in any RB party there wouldnt be 1 guy who just brings his high lvl buffer so eventho the rest of pt are randoms, they can smh manage raiding

11 hours ago, MoDoy said:

other option would be for real classic experience, you could make bosses to have "intelligence" to cancel buffs which classes take 9 lvls higher than boss lvl, that way you would have to gather full party of your lvl and raid the boss with the stuff (example - for lvl 35 boss, only buffs you can get for it would be maximum from 44 lvl char, if any buff you learn from higher lvl would be buffed to you, the buff would be canceled) - problem: there is not really big enough population to satisfy and find full support for every level range, i cant imagine if in any RB party there wouldnt be 1 guy who just brings his high lvl buffer so eventho the rest of pt are randoms, they can smh manage raiding

i think it ll be easy avoided with archer build :D just active tank + geared archers out of cancel range - izi farm

3 hours ago, Creative1365 said:

But still for solo farmer will be harder , the map announcement should show the respawn 30min before to give time for randoms to gather up .

Do you have any idea how much RB farmers do in damage right now? Even if 3 pts of new players were at each boss they would do less than 10% health. This would give RB farmers a chance to go sit at the boss with gate, orcs ready to jump and buffed so all you would do is CoV disco and kill the boss. Good RB killers kill bosses in 45 seconds or less depending on boss sometimes as little as 15 seconds. There would be 0 benefit to new players. It would be more exp for those players to grind SV or GC for those 5 mins of running and buffing to boss than to try and beat RB farmers.

The old map of showing on spawn gave best chance to everyone because there was no advantage in knowledge or timing to experienced players. The problem and probably more of the reason the admins changed it is because the map gave actual data to the client that could be used by external programs on when a boss spawned. They banned many people for that, but it was obvious lots of the RB farmers still used a method of this data.

We can discuss all we want about RBs, GC, w/e other topic people want to complain about, but leveling or entry gear isnt a huge problem. One of the biggest problems is the availability of epics and price for them. People can complain about RBs on this thread all they want, but people stop playing because they "finish" L2 classic club. There is a soft end to this server where you get to lvl 77,78,79,80 but the next step in progression is pretty much unattainable without donations (+8 armor, lower epics, +14+ B grade) and on all chars in a CP. When you can kill a RB and max get 60kk or grind GC for 1 hour and get 20kk but it takes 4kkk+ for each of the items I listed. You see a wall you cant climb and you stop playing.

1 hour ago, Zeperios said:

Do you have any idea how much RB farmers do in damage right now? Even if 3 pts of new players were at each boss they would do less than 10% health. This would give RB farmers a chance to go sit at the boss with gate, orcs ready to jump and buffed so all you would do is CoV disco and kill the boss. Good RB killers kill bosses in 45 seconds or less depending on boss sometimes as little as 15 seconds. There would be 0 benefit to new players. It would be more exp for those players to grind SV or GC for those 5 mins of running and buffing to boss than to try and beat RB farmers.

The old map of showing on spawn gave best chance to everyone because there was no advantage in knowledge or timing to experienced players. The problem and probably more of the reason the admins changed it is because the map gave actual data to the client that could be used by external programs on when a boss spawned. They banned many people for that, but it was obvious lots of the RB farmers still used a method of this data.

We can discuss all we want about RBs, GC, w/e other topic people want to complain about, but leveling or entry gear isnt a huge problem. One of the biggest problems is the availability of epics and price for them. People can complain about RBs on this thread all they want, but people stop playing because they "finish" L2 classic club. There is a soft end to this server where you get to lvl 77,78,79,80 but the next step in progression is pretty much unattainable without donations (+8 armor, lower epics, +14+ B grade) and on all chars in a CP. When you can kill a RB and max get 60kk or grind GC for 1 hour and get 20kk but it takes 4kkk+ for each of the items I listed. You see a wall you cant climb and you stop playing.

There is still places to farm as solo or pt and u can make easy 1kkk in week 

Also the info about RBS before spawn would be easy for ppl because at moment when farmer will bring gate it will be easy to counter for randoms ...isn't hard to kill box gate or hold it in battle.mode..

1 hour ago, Creative1365 said:

There is still places to farm as solo or pt and u can make easy 1kkk in week 

Also the info about RBS before spawn would be easy for ppl because at moment when farmer will bring gate it will be easy to counter for randoms ...isn't hard to kill box gate or hold it in battle.mode..

Go farm gc or anakim if you need exp. You can have fun playing nonstop, not standing semi afk and waiting for rb. Who cares about rb, system is broken after lastest patch, rbs die as fast as normal mobs - huge absurd. But you have boosted farm zones, as random you dont need RBs at all after 65 lvl... 
Yesterday farm in Anakim (3h) in 6 ppl party - not some plvl duo, 35% exp scrol owl fish stew tower scrol. Party without epics can make atleast half of it
unknown.png

Anyway server doesnt have problem with update/features/farm zones/RBs. Current update is very balanced, Op classes are nerfed compared to official version(DA/summoner), weak classes are boosted(elemental mages, some tanks, archers, pp), each type of party has its own farm zone, can chose farmign adena or exp, update is not the problem. You can make update of dreams of every player, you can make every player happy(which is impossible) but it will not bring new ppl here. Make some action about bringing new players or updates will not have any effect.

Check how other servers do it. Organize kind of fresh start for new players(you decide how you do it not to fk old server)
Consider Paying streamers/clan leaders to join here like other servers do for 1st weeks of "fresh start"

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Zeperios said:

its a lot of ways farm adena just for buy epics in market. other way - join to big side and farm epics with ally. check market and u ll find a lot way for farm adena, for sure right now its farm magic tablets - market dont have enough this items, easy farm MT like 3 per hour in TOI, its about 20kk per hour. other way - farm gems A gr, spoil EWB, spoil EAC and OE any C gr sets and etc. 

Edited by WaterQueen

On 3/1/2022 at 12:35 PM, WaterQueen said:

i think it ll be easy avoided with archer build  just active tank + geared archers out of cancel range - izi farm

? in this solution there wouldnt be "range", but rather calculates on buffs of ppl who are hitting the boss, which means that it cannot be avoided this way as in first solution