Sign in to follow this  
Abruzzi

Exp Bonus BUG

Due to the information I have when you kill mobs higher than your level (never mind how higher) you got 100% of mob exp without any penalty. Here when I kill red mobs i have exp. On level 35 kiling mobs 45 i got big penalty in exp. Whit char 43 level I get much much more exp.

Due to the information I have when you kill mobs higher than your level (never mind how higher) you got 100% of mob exp without any penalty. Here when I kill red mobs i have exp. On level 35 kiling mobs 45 i got big penalty in exp. Whit char 43 level I get much much more exp.

​did u solo them or did u were in a party ?

I will geve you the right example. Im 42 killing some mob 45 get 8k exp, when leveled up 43 i got more exp. It was in same party before and after leveling.

I will geve you the right example. Im 42 killing some mob 45 get 8k exp, when leveled up 43 i got more exp. It was in same party before and after leveling.

​so u were in party. thats normal then since the exp is calculated between the whole party in case of the lvls/lvl difference to eachother

Man if you kill red mob you get less exp if mob is white or green. This is how exp work in next chornicles. Theese files are downgraded from Goddess or later version. Party of 7, physical skills dmg is from late versions also. I will give you one example. Dwarf 40 lvl vs Sorcer 40 lvl. Dwarf with low/mid D grade wep. Nuker with D grade set. Nuker buffed with shield 3 lvl, dwarf with might 2 lvl. Dwarf made 2k dmg with stun. Do you think its normal?

Man if you kill red mob you get less exp if mob is white or green. This is how exp work in next chornicles. Theese files are downgraded from Goddess or later version. Party of 7, physical skills dmg is from late versions also. I will give you one example. Dwarf 40 lvl vs Sorcer 40 lvl. Dwarf with low/mid D grade wep. Nuker with D grade set. Nuker buffed with shield 3 lvl, dwarf with might 2 lvl. Dwarf made 2k dmg with stun. Do you think its normal?

​if u take this case the dwarf dont hits for 2k dmg here...not even 1k. pic or never happend

Dorf Hit ME FOR 2K ON THIS SERVER ARE YOU RETARDED?

​u said both are lvl 40 and he had low/mid d weapon and u are in d armor and took 2k dmg by stun attack...thats bullshit...

again

screen or never happend

Sign in to follow this