Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Karma (More like report)

Okey so now as you all noticed karma is hard to clear. I had 153 k karma, and i took it off. It was around 24-34 karma per mob. Depends on level and exp you gain. 

Now yesterday was watching grankain stream and karma 30 lvl was getting from 30 level mobs - 32 karma. 

I mean if we play on x3 server, karma should drop x3 times faster because bigger x3 exp? Or I miss something?

Okey so now as you all noticed karma is hard to clear. I had 153 k karma, and i took it off. It was around 24-34 karma per mob. Depends on level and exp you gain. 

Now yesterday was watching grankain stream and karma 30 lvl was getting from 30 level mobs - 32 karma. 

I mean if we play on x3 server, karma should drop x3 times faster because bigger x3 exp? Or I miss something?

​They have 1.5 update, it means they xp faster and gain more adena than this server even with x3 rate (they increase rate since 1.3 and 1.5).

1.5 update also increase exp?

?

​They have 1.5 update, it means they xp faster and gain more adena than this server even with x3 rate (they increase rate since 1.3 and 1.5).