Eldifes

Would you want fresh start ?

Would you want fresh start ?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want fresh start ?

• I would play fresh start
    • I won't play new start
    • I don't care

It would probably be helpful for admins to add more poll options like "I am not playing on the server but would join a new one." or "I am currently playing on the server, but would switch to the new one". This way they could tell whether opening a new server will bring new players or just recycle existing ones. 

• Like 5

You think ppl would join new server? I dont think so.People who played on club already know what to expect.GC farm and thats it.

In my view club has proven to be excelent quality server with excelent admins with just little bit disadvantages (mage weapons, slow updates ... all u can turn blind eye to)

main disadvantage lately being somewhat lower player base ... and iam not sure what to do about it. iam split in my opinion on the issue. on one hand i would want more players here which would propably mean new server ... on the other hand iam fine with continuing old one ...

i will definitely play on club as its only real option around for me no matter what ... prefer new server ,but its all ok for me

Edited by Tryi

On 3/20/2022 at 6:58 PM, Tryi said:

In my view club has proven to be excelent quality server with excelent admins with just little bit disadvantages (mage weapons, slow updates ... all u can turn blind eye to)

You might be on wrong server bruh :D

Any version from before would fit me. At the moment were is no L2 server ho would be as good as this admin group. Good work on server @San0 and your team. But this is important to implement maybe you have better option how to bring new players and you could share it a bit doesn't have to be something specific but some news for discussion  would be nice. We all want club to live another decade.

• Like 3