Sign in to follow this  
Run

PK removal scrolls

PK removal scrolls usable from any location cause players to loose karma too fast

Today I've seen 2 other players killing whole party and loosing acumulated karma by killing like 10 mobs.
With current setting on PK removal scrolls players can kill 1 person, use PK scroll, and then kill another - this way they will have very few points of karma with zero chance to drop anything (PK always below 4). It should be as it was originally - scrolls usable only in Floran Vilage. Currently those scrolls cause people to PK without any risk or consequence.

Don't get me wrong - I have nothing against PK as a natural element of lineage but 100% safe PK (PK can be always below 4 so nothing drops) was never available as a feature in ANY chronicle. Also karma count should always increase with each consecutive PK as it worked on all chronicles including classic. As far as I know in neither chronicle it was possible to remove PK in same momment you've killed a player.

I've made a ticket about this obvious bug/exploit in support panel and I've recieved response:

PK is a game moment, we cann't interfere to the game in such cases.

So yes - PK is a "game momment" i understand and have nothing against normal PK within rules of lineage that persisted over all chronicles with slight changes.

100% safe PK without chance to drop anything in pvp and with minimum karma gain for consecutive PK (no matter how many players you've killed you if you use scroll you'll always get amount of karma as it would be 1st kill) was never a feature for any original lineage chronicle, neither should it be available as a donation!

• Like 1

... was never a feature for any original lineage chronicle, neither should it be available as a donation!

​Indeed, but it's in classic chronicle.

And they already fixing this obvious mistake:
https://4gameforum.com/threads/530192/

PK scrolls modification. In the next updates this feature will be updated: to use PK scroll you will need to clean your karma first. In Classic version players generally take more risk during the game and have more intense interaction with other players, so this change will make PK players think twice before starting to act aggressively towards other players.

From what I've heard in Classic 1.5 its already been changed. I see no reason to wait for an update to change this.

And they already fixing this obvious mistake:
https://4gameforum.com/threads/530192/

PK scrolls modification. In the next updates this feature will be updated: to use PK scroll you will need to clean your karma first. In Classic version players generally take more risk during the game and have more intense interaction with other players, so this change will make PK players think twice before starting to act aggressively towards other players.

From what I've heard in Classic 1.5 its already been changed. I see no reason to wait for an update to change this.

​They just can't use Scroll with Karma now. As we have already.

​They just can't use Scroll with Karma now. As we have already.

​Oh ? Is this recent change or was it like this all the time

Thats great news - then I guess I was just misinformed about how it currently works. Thanks for clarifying that.

If PK removal scroll use (both from donation and from Black Judge) is blocked when player has karma then It works ok.

pk scrolls SHOULD NOT EXIST, the fun of chasing a pk or being chased is lost. L2 was never like this. a lot of time to gain exp and in 1 second they pk you with no risk, pvp exist no more :/

pk scrolls SHOULD NOT EXIST, the fun of chasing a pk or being chased is lost. L2 was never like this. a lot of time to gain exp and in 1 second they pk you with no risk, pvp exist no more :/

​clearing karma after isnt that much fast....

​no risk LOL