Sign in to follow this  
xShawn

some points for improvement

Everyday we see some ideas on how to improve server performance and we all know there were better times.

1 - F.I. ("group" area)

1.1 - Remove the possibility to let the spot only with Carbonemys
1.2 - Increase exp and power from monsters to be insane to farmer there alone
1.3 - Reduces MDEF to be possible to kill with mage as can do with short attack (who play with Mage today need to create others classes to do exp there)
1.4 - Improve the drops so that its possible to make the Isle TALI, after this long time there is only one talisman LV. MAX.
1.5 - Add more T REX like in old chronicles (reduce a bit the fang drop chance)

2 - D.I. 

2.1 - Can be a zone to focus in newbies players that can do some adena and good exp
2.2 - Reduces mobs damage by half
2.3 - Remove the possibility of Train ALL mobs from DI to only one room that only alone farmer has benefit 
                   People dont fight for spot there, they preffer to train mobs so in the end NO war, no server and rmt's go to the next server 
3 - P.A.

3.1 Give x1 30 days of PA to anyone starting on a new IP, its possible to track this new players.

4 - RB Farm

4.1 - Do something that became possible to kill with MAGE and ARCHER  
4.2 - Nerf's Vampiric stats from S.O.S 
4.3 - Back to the boss spawn immediatly appears on Map (only farmers are benefiting from this) So Poeple can continue on his farm and just opening map to check (or need more box with cam)
4.4 - Increase lvl of EPICS that peoples can fight with Main Char to be funny.
4.5 - Improve drop from TOI / LOA RB event there is no more profitable (add life and power because I can kill that boss in 2min)

ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO FORM GROUP TO PLAY, GIVE US A REASON

Anyway this is the most stable server, in my opinion it needs a motivation to people dont quit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, xShawn said:

1 - F.I. ("group" area)

1.1 - Remove the possibility to let the spot only with Carbonemys
1.2 - Increase exp and power from monsters to be insane to farmer there alone
1.3 - Reduces MDEF to be possible to kill with mage as can do with short attack (who play with Mage today need to create others classes to do exp there)
1.4 - Improve the drops so that its possible to make the Isle TALI, after this long time there is only one talisman LV. MAX.
1.5 - Add more T REX like in old chronicles (reduce a bit the fang drop chance)

Great Idea, Also tyrano should spawn in group zone, this mob cant kill alone so why spawn on solo zone? no sense.

6 minutes ago, xShawn said:

2 - D.I. 

2.1 - Can be a zone to focus in newbies players that can do some adena and good exp
2.2 - Reduces mobs damage by half
2.3 - Remove the possibility of Train ALL mobs from DI to only one room that only alone farmer has benefit 
                   People dont fight for spot there, they preffer to train mobs so in the end NO war, no server and rmt's go to the next server 

it will help farmers to farm much more faster, but they are there anyway so it will not really change to much on his life.

and ye, there should be a spot where ppl can farm with out CC, maybe let same p.def/hp on monsters but just reduce his damage.

9 minutes ago, xShawn said:

4 - RB Farm

4.1 - Do something that became possible to kill with MAGE and ARCHER  
4.2 - Nerf's Vampiric stats from S.O.S 
4.3 - Back to the boss spawn immediatly appears on Map (only farmers are benefiting from this) So Poeple can continue on his farm and just opening map to check (or need more box with cam)
4.4 - Increase lvl of EPICS that peoples can fight with Main Char to be funny.
4.5 - Improve drop from TOI / LOA RB event there is no more profitable (add life and power because I can kill that boss in 2min)

4.1 perfect

4.2 remove this vampiric status, they already have lord of vampire, vamp, dance vamp. is enough vamp on this server. also remove this critcal damage with blunt. let the rest of status. SK should use sword couse of sting, now the meta force them to use blunt.

4.3 good, was a funny time when we can just check map and PR to go pvp for rbs.

4.4 should work to bring pvp to the server.

4.5 idk what can drop from this rb, but if is top A weapon, ppl ofc will pvp for it, but the marketing will have a crazy drop on price of weapons. 
anyway a drop on price of weapons will help the newbies to catch up the end game. if u have a +3 top A sword is same than +10 top B grade. is already enough to join on pvp.

the bad point.: Over enchant of this weapons with out over enchant of top A sets will make seriously problems with Damage on pvps. ppl with a diamon cristal ++ will just delete ppl with out jwels. Maybe add better drop of EAA on the server and force the price of enchants drop. the over enchant of armor/jwels will be there and ppl will be able to tank this crazy damage from korean's mages xD

Anyway good idea.

good ideas like many in past. Till now none of them applied, also they wont magicaly bring 1k ppl to server server needs different action than new patch with changes in farm zones/skills

Can’t wait for the response: “You all complain about so much stuff we can’t fix it all because we don’t have a big staff and have people working big patches.”

I don’t know how to even explain in clearer English that the players are asking for the admins to be vocal or transparent. The player base has been giving suggestions, asking what we can do to help, and begging for the server to survive. We get hit with, don’t play so much and don’t complain about a million things, other than that radio silence! I won’t even go into the math of the most recent content that they have put out which tells a different story of play all day all year long for years if you ever want max anakim/Lilith rune and the 1.5 year old FI tali now.

People seem to complain that admins don’t do anything, but I think the bigger issue is THEY DONT SAY ANYTHING!! You don’t have to give full plans if it spoils something but how long does it take to respond “We will look into that”, “That is an interesting idea”, “We are already addressing that somehow”. The player base is eating itself alive and you all are just sitting back and watching it implode.

I meme’d about the weekly post that was leading up to new patch and how it only last 8 weeks and hoping it would be revitalized to communicate. #ghosted.

So let me try one more time, we are asking for admin input and responses. I know this is toxic, but at this point you are just ignoring this server like a girl you are trying to breakup with without saying it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We more ppl have already discussed about that  something new。  All gave good Suggestion。

And i think GMs r thinking about that too.

Lets Waiting for new measures to make Club better here than Reborn。

:)

19 hours ago, Zeperios said:

Can’t wait for the response: “You all complain about so much stuff we can’t fix it all because we don’t have a big staff and have people working big patches.”

I don’t know how to even explain in clearer English that the players are asking for the admins to be vocal or transparent. The player base has been giving suggestions, asking what we can do to help, and begging for the server to survive. We get hit with, don’t play so much and don’t complain about a million things, other than that radio silence! I won’t even go into the math of the most recent content that they have put out which tells a different story of play all day all year long for years if you ever want max anakim/Lilith rune and the 1.5 year old FI tali now.

People seem to complain that admins don’t do anything, but I think the bigger issue is THEY DONT SAY ANYTHING!! You don’t have to give full plans if it spoils something but how long does it take to respond “We will look into that”, “That is an interesting idea”, “We are already addressing that somehow”. The player base is eating itself alive and you all are just sitting back and watching it implode.

I meme’d about the weekly post that was leading up to new patch and how it only last 8 weeks and hoping it would be revitalized to communicate. #ghosted.

So let me try one more time, we are asking for admin input and responses. I know this is toxic, but at this point you are just ignoring this server like a girl you are trying to breakup with without saying it. 

last week on similar topic:

image.png

San0, there are remedies that would have helped so much, however, with time it only gets worse and the players get tired of situation after seeing so many simple things that could have changed, for example, these two areas, DI which is a farmer's place, no player who wants to play go there, why? There will be a train of "farmers" that dont help the community at all, FI, cool... but in theory, they dont farm the spot, just the carbonemys, and, much less profitable to set up a group. These are options that go beyond "put a new area..etc". Its not about server time 6 years, its not about rmt, its not about AOE... its about to see something really wrong and useless people that f@@k every starter group to favor 1 that its not for loss PVP but for using "strategies" that go beyond healthy gameplay. 

Group play incentive is missing, REALLY party spot, DI could be the newbies BOOM

On 3/23/2022 at 7:56 PM, San0 said:

last week on similar topic:

image.png

Well. Ok, lets talk facts.

First of all, I dont play here, thats a fact.

second. lineage 2 server is business, not a charity. You are saying YOU DO understand that those new patches wont bring A LOT people to the server, with new sides, cp's etc, cause server as old as mammoth shit. 

Question: isnt it better to open new server? Wipe server or open new server AND merge with older one? From business perspective it will bring people. People = money. Money = happy San0 GF for new Balenciaga shirt. Yes, you have told us that YOU WONT WIPE SERVER cause it is your RULE. Time has changed. You already proved us that you guys have balls not to WIPE server after 1 month or even years. You succeeded to sustain server for 5 decent years. Last year is kinda dead, lets face it. Everybody knows it. 

In lineage 2 server community we do have few servers who is older than this one, and they are alive. Question, how? Well yes, people prefer C4, Hight Five chronics more, BUT even then, those servers open NEW server and then MERGING with old one's which makes main server always be alive. 

I won't name the server, but you know, that recently 1 server opened, and they are planning to merge with old server and later one move to diff chronics. Have u seen how many new people came here? I saw like half club names on discord and ingame who left club and moved there. Why u just let those people do that? they could stay here, on club, and bring EUR  here, instead of different server. smh. 

I really don't understand. 

Edited by Donkihot

We made all nice ideas ,ppl here wrre trying to help. With throwing ideas etc ,but let's face the reality ...

Admins are still believing the 1530 up are from 1530 ppl ... These a guys which logs character/characters only for 20 min daily rush ...and nothing more (if they log fews account that's obviously they use up changer or internet from phones etc )

Before i was playing alone on some spots like GC etc than i was starting primes with cp now i don't see reason why i should keep 6 boxes on premiums if i can play on one window with full active ppl on reborn ...

There a lot of servers with lifeline 6-13years which get all time new ppl and all what these servers did/doing are only temporary server +bug fix .

You guys did good work holding it so long but it's time to start think about something more .

That server have his lasts breaths lately and some patches will not change it .

Edited by Creative1365

On 3/29/2022 at 6:35 AM, Creative1365 said:

We made all nice ideas ,ppl here wrre trying to help. With throwing ideas etc ,but let's face the reality ...

Admins are still believing the 1530 up are from 1530 ppl ... These a guys which logs character/characters only for 20 min daily rush ...and nothing more (if they log fews account that's obviously they use up changer or internet from phones etc )

Before i was playing alone on some spots like GC etc than i was starting primes with cp now i don't see reason why i should keep 6 boxes on premiums if i can play on one window with full active ppl on reborn ...

There a lot of servers with lifeline 6-13years which get all time new ppl and all what these servers did/doing are only temporary server +bug fix .

You guys did good work holding it so long but it's time to start think about something more .

That server have his lasts breaths lately and some patches will not change it .

bruh, I think they dont care) 

last forum post they made is - donation  bonus. without any reason, usually this happens on christmas and other holidays

Edited by Donkihot
  • Haha 1

In that month that's second one ?

They are struggling with €€i think , if the donation bonuses and double exp weekends are the solutions for bring /hold players ...than we have nothing to do here anymore only waiting till dead of the server 

3 hours ago, Creative1365 said:

In that month that's second one ?

They are struggling with €€i think , if the donation bonuses and double exp weekends are the solutions for bring /hold players ...than we have nothing to do here anymore only waiting till dead of the server 

nah they are jsut milking the last cows, cause they know server is dead. 

It's sad to see that. There is no other alternative when it comes to the Classic Chronicle. I like the more modern solutions in this chronicle. The only thing I was seriously missing was the pet system.

5 hours ago, Donkihot said:

nah they are jsut milking the last cows, cause they know server is dead. 

Seems like ...soon they will have to make every weekend a double exp and double donation bonus ...