Sign in to follow this  
Escaflew

Shots not applied while using skills

Is it a SS lag from the server or my shots are bugged? Everything was fine till lvl 15, after it didn't apply on my usage to skills and I have to kill the mobs without shots.

Whenever I equip/unequip my weapon it takes 2 shots if they are activated, though doesn't increase my damage when attacking mobs. Help me, please!

If you get SS from starter pack, you can only use them until lv 15, it explain why you can't apply them on your weapon atm.

Starting pack will contain:

90v950.jpg Soulshot (No-grade) x3,000 - Can be used till lvl 15

zmczuw.jpg Blessed Spiritshot (No-grade) x1,500 - Can be used till lvl 15

Hello!

If you are talking about shots from Starting pack, nothing is wrong with them. They supposed to work till level 15 only. 

Oh, well that's kinda stupid in my opinion, but anyway.. Thanks!

​It would be too OP if these shots were unlimited :) You can do that quest in basic village for another free newbie soul/spiritshots though ;) 

They shouldn't make such pack for players, just to be teased. I'm not mad though, I was just confused of why it didn't work at that time and it actually makes no sense of making 1k bssn if you can't use them all, just make them 500 and 1.5k ssn, because it's pretty easy to lvl up to 15 and I still have 1k bssn and the only thing I can do is trash them alway..

They shouldn't make such pack for players, just to be teased. I'm not mad though, I was just confused of why it didn't work at that time and it actually makes no sense of making 1k bssn if you can't use them all, just make them 500 and 1.5k ssn, because it's pretty easy to lvl up to 15 and I still have 1k bssn and the only thing I can do is trash them alway..

​its for the low lvl dwarf bots bro, they need more xD