Sign in to follow this  
iPKu

+16 ?

Its surprising... that the one who helped alot the server with a massive donation get the first +16 ;)  ;) coincidence !?!?!?!

No comments... lucky gm help yeahh.

Try it on Offi after we will see ;)

I just ban the admin to edit san0 by telling ipku not even one minute late, it shows that you are friends.this all full of bots and autoclickers admin server and the day passed off ipku?

Go check youtube , and go watch Gran Kain Official server , no one as ANY +16 weapon , we see a guys trying a +15 on a Sword Of Revo and fail. So if in Offi in 1 years not even one player get a +16 ;) scuse me in 1month and a Half there u have one let me tell you there is a problem my friend ;) some option % rate are broken and are not like Offi , what is the best option i think if u say u doing it '' Legit ''

Thats its.

Does anyone really think that if this was bugged/influenced by admin in any way, I would show it off, or would make it past +15 to attract attention, seriously?

I just say if u doing it legit , then the % rate on Enchant are not right on the server Ipku thats its. Still gratz for ur bow.

I Hope u will be able to reproduce it on Offi , but i dont think ;)

I just ban the admin to edit san0 by telling ipku not even one minute late, it shows that you are friends.this all full of bots and autoclickers admin server and the day passed off ipku?

​force strong very good, yoda no understand can you what say? you?

¿Alguien Realmente cree Que Si this sí molesto / Influenciado por admin en Ninguna Manera, yo demostrar Que Fuera, o lo Haría El pasado 15 de Atraer la Atención, en serio?

si no fuera cierto que un administrador se dedicaría a prohibir a los que te acusan? y no a prohibir los robots?

Nueva imagen de mapa de bits.bmp

¿Alguien realmente cree que si este se molestó / influenciado por admin en ninguna manera, yo demostrar que fuera, o lo haría el pasado 15 de atraer la atención, en serio?

​if it were not true that an admin would be devoted to ban those who accuse you? and not to ban the bots?

​or maybe you were one of the many ppl in town saying bulsh1t about admins and thats why you got fuked brah!

anyway...

back to topic: my brah ipku you, you are either a crazy fuker and or lucky fuker or prolly bit of both. even with tons of Money in the pocket i dont think i would have the sack go over the +9/+10  :) gratz anyway.

you guys are just plain dumb if you believe first admins would have anything to do with this, and second if they would, they would not make a +16 weapon that everyone can see lol

the guy broke already like 10 bows going on OE this time he got lucky