Sign in to follow this  
Scum88

Player protection Error

In the game there is a buff protection of players. which is not working properly.
Explain the situation: today was spotted the Orc who walked and stanil tanks mobs. the Orc was in pvp mode, when I try to kill a LVL 38 character was dealt crazy amount of damage, and the Orc remained alive. then he killed the mage LVL 38. not without getting a single damage. the coin needs to protect players from PK and not from pvp. please correct the mistake.

did you actualy dealt dmg on the low level character?

or was your char (the higher level) in PK state?

Edited by San0

I was 38 and the character was in pvp mode my Junior level, say 20-25, I do not cause him damage, even though he beat me, I think it was a coin buff. 3 the magician beat him and he fell.

I ask you to check it operates correctly buff the assistant beginners who must protect players from attacks of the characters older than 10 still. but not from the ACAT if the character is in pvp mode(purple nick)

you cannot make a report about a bug becus you think the guy had the buff...

i went to test it myself and its working normaly, the only situation you cannot kill the target with this buff is if you are 10+ levels over the target and you are in PK state.

Sign in to follow this