Sign in to follow this  
ArGeNTyM

week and bye, no fiks, no party

not accepting more engineers, you said why, sounds ok, but now you can't say "We doing everything that we can"

You can ask "Why you don't invite more people?". There are 2 reasons why:
1) We have 2 most expirienced reverce engineers in Lineage 2 sphere, so we don't know if other will help or new people will make more problems cause our engineers will need to help them understand game server parts.
2) To work with party system other people need to have access to the server. And you must understand that this is not secure. If we will give access to non trusted person, you may see 1000 new classic servers with our files and etc cause they can steal it. And more then 1 year of Draqla's and Manton's work will be for nothing.

​I told above already "you said why"

sounds ok......

Ребята, фришард навсегда останется фришардом. Что бы ни говорили про птс сборку оф сервака бла , бла, бла... Я не видел ни одной чистой фришки, что бы там все работала как надо для предоставляемых хроник ла2. Везде что-то допилено, залатано или до хрена добавлено "от себя"... Оф- он и есть оф...

Понимаю реакцию и настроение ТС, осуждаю троллей-жополизов. Есть проблема- он на ней акцентрирует внимание. Хер ли хейтеры повылазили ? Отметился, пост набил - возвысился над толпой?

Stop crying about leaving  here about this party system sh1t. You might leave anyways because 4game opens up... If it will be screwed or some people will be tired of it the more people will come here :)  And if in that time some bugs will be fixed , staff will react very fast. I think this server will obviously win ;)

BTW you can cry cry a lot...

But for me having priority for bot protection is much better than having 9/9 party.

As you can see no bots on every corner , not an easy thing to find on many servers ;) 

In other servers staff is telling people that : "we don`t tolerate bots" but actually they do ;D

This server needs some time. Of course some things are really imperfect but still I have a faith.

And about this 7/7 party thing...  Hardest it hits for CP's . Of course its hard when you got team of 9 people and 2 of them are automatically casted off... 

So the main flow of people leaving here will be cps that will deffinately go to another server ;) 

of btw if you leave this server dont forget to do some good feats for some people you cna send your stuff via mail in game nick : DunmerOfSteel :D 

Sign in to follow this