konivck

starter buffs /npc boost lvling

hello all

im just wondering why don't we put a npc buffer system which can be used for getting buffs just till lvl 40 so the low level people can level abit faster. I know its supposed to be a classy server which is 100% awesome... But look at this in another prospective buffing will help in more pvp,pve, action and more people would join also knowing that the server has somewhat of a boost with lvling from 1-40...

but hey its just an suggestion please feel free to share what u'll think below, Thank you all and have a splendid day/night :)

Because is a L2Classic and if we add this buffs will be too easy.

I completely understand what ur saying Morim, buffs can always be minimized to useful buffs only like bless the body ,bless the soul,wind walk    It doesnt have to be all buffs just 2-5buffs which increases hp/mp walking speed .

You already have an started pack to help you leveling fast. Is not needed to add more thing i think. In the starter pack you have buffs.

U mean the buff scrolls which u use and uppn death its gone !! Come on Morim....???   But yea i get ur point  well atleast i tried for a suggestion brother ✌️✌

U mean the buff scrolls which u use and uppn death its gone !! Come on Morim....???   But yea i get ur point  well atleast i tried for a suggestion brother ✌️✌

​​Dead with this buffs and top ng weapon is really hard...

​​Dead with this buffs and top ng weapon is really hard...

I never got top ng weapon  the buffs yea i did that also from col wheelspin 

We don't want to add any new items/buffs/etc that will help you on start. Pack is enough. 

Yupp as u said it Koll ?? starter pack is enough i guess ?