Sign in to follow this  
Richie

Question to administration about future development

Hello,

I would like to ask about the future development of the project since on official 4Game/Innova Classic it has been confirmed that they are going to add many things that don't fit the L2 fantasy like transformations, mounts and instanced content. All these things do not belong in Classic formula, therefor the question is, how will this server go along with these new future changes?

If you won't add the things I mentioned above, I will be playing here.

Here is a clear statement what community thinks about these things https://4gameforum.com/threads/532816/ 90% are against, but Innova don't care, hope you do!

Innova/4games is a huge pay-to-win company, just look at their L2/Aion servers, it's fucking trash, so you can expect a shitload of retarded things added on their server, i think it's funny people who say they want to play ''classic'' but will go to Innova xD Innova won't be anywhere near classic experience.

Admins here listen to the community, usually when they try to add something that people dont like they get mass posts on forums and they end up changing things for the better, so i highly doubt we will see these kind of shits here :P

• Like 1

Innova have the real files of classic this private will never have ;) 2.0 3.0 real classic , they dont even have 1.0 :P say what u want about Innova Haplo and Gl on this private my friend. We will see how much ppl are left there after the 15dec and 22dec. Have Fun with ur siege 25 vs 25 if ur lucky 40 vs 40 :P

Innova have the real files of classic this private will never have ;) 2.0 3.0 real classic , they dont even have 1.0 :P say what u want about Innova Haplo and Gl on this private my friend. We will see how much ppl are left there after the 15dec and 22dec. Have Fun with ur siege 25 vs 25 if ur lucky 40 vs 40 :P

​Thing is, if they add the bs I mentioned above (transformations, cloaks, mounts, kamaloka, god skills) that are actually already confirmed in Korea Classic and Innova said they can't remove them since they are just a publisher, people will leave that crap. If this server removes that crap, it might actually be better than official.

​Innova will always be pay to win dude, the sooner you reallize it the better, also have fun with 99.9% boting there :)

​Innova will always be pay to win dude, the sooner you reallize it the better, also have fun with 99.9% boting there :)

1) innova will not have ingame shop.
2) will not have CoL or other donation sh1t like here. iPKu made +16 akat in the first month of server cause of donation ROFL. go check if there are any +16 weapons on official. and u tell us that here is not pay to win? adena sellers will exist in all servers as they are here they will also be on official but thats another thing.
3)99,9% bot? lol man. On innova official client open from site. and most of bot programmes cant run that way. also bots do exist in all servers. like here. even after bot protection there are still lots of bots. yeah they ban them but innova's official announcement is that bot will not be tolerated also the report button will work there.

so if u dont know what u re talking about maybe u should keep ur mouth shut. maybe u are just so afraid that after innova bye bye your server. i had like 50 ppl in my friendlist and today that i logged in after 10 days 45 of them are same lvl as before. they all quit i guess. did they fix the party bug btw?

just hope you guys will have tons of fun w8ing for innova for like another month or so. this if they dont crash their own server again and have to w8 for engineers from NCSoft to come fix their crap. :)

im from asian, and, 1 ridiculous reasn which i wont ever join innova sv is they wont have any proxy sv like this,

2) will not have CoL or other donation sh1t like here. iPKu made +16 akat in the first month of server cause of donation ROFL. go check if there are any +16 weapons on official. and u tell us that here is not pay to win? adena sellers will exist in all servers as they are here they will also be on official but thats another thing.
3)99,9% bot? lol man. On innova official client open from site. and most of bot programmes cant run that way. also bots do exist in all servers. like here. even after bot protection there are still lots of bots. yeah they ban them but innova's official announcement is that bot will not be tolerated also the report button will work there.

so if u dont know what u re talking about maybe u should keep ur mouth shut. maybe u are just so afraid that after innova bye bye your server. i had like 50 ppl in my friendlist and today that i logged in after 10 days 45 of them are same lvl as before. they all quit i guess. did they fix the party bug btw?

​Ill link you some korea video with full parties of ppl with +16... if you think they dont exist on official or that there is no cash shop you are delusional.

Look at that video, there is red weapons and dark blue glow everywhere.

​Ill link you some korea video with full parties of ppl with +16... if you think they dont exist on official or that there is no cash shop you are delusional.

​It's because Korea Classic is F2P, that why it's a garbage (they sold Enchant in Cash shop).

But Innova Classic server is P2P, if you at least play on RU, you didn't see Cash shop and it will be the same in EU (already confirmed).

They already deleted or changed few things compared to KR server (delete p2w cash shop/rework SA/delete fishing (stupid reward) etc...).

And if you talk about next Update "Savior" in KR, they added some GOD/Gracia/Interlude skill to melee/dagger and it's a good thing because they needed it and about Cloak it's only for Hero and for this "Kamaloka thing" (Monster Arena), they just talk about it and it's not even on KR live server (so at least a year before Innova said if they keep it or don't).

Atm in Korea, they didn't even mention Mount and it's not planned.

Only thing we didn't know actually it's about Transformation, they didn't answer.

Before spit your venom, can you please learn more about it and don't spread bullshit.

​HEY LOOK!!! It's a 9 man party!!!! Gl having that here!

"​Ill link you some korea video with full parties of ppl with +16... if you think they dont exist on official or that there is no cash shop you are delusional."

is it the same on a korean server which is open for years and the same on this server which is 1 month open?

just hope you guys will have tons of fun w8ing for innova for like another month or so. this if they dont crash their own server again and have to w8 for engineers from NCSoft to come fix their crap. :)

​better wait and play on a proper server with no bugs than play at all. i join this server with excitement with my cp 9 ppl. and we did play as 7+2. my friends quit cause of that. admins said that they will fix and every time they find an excuse to delay it. they made 2-3 announcements that said they will fix it, last date was about 20-21 of november. my friends quit cause of that. 80% of my friendlist quit and will go to innova. i like this server but what do you expect me to do? play solo? no thanks.

"​Ill link you some korea video with full parties of ppl with +16... if you think they dont exist on official or that there is no cash shop you are delusional."

is it the same on a korean server which is open for years and the same on this server which is 1 month open?

​better wait and play on a proper server with no bugs than play at all. i join this server with excitement with my cp 9 ppl. and we did play as 7+2. my friends quit cause of that. admins said that they will fix and every time they find an excuse to delay it. they made 2-3 announcements that said they will fix it, last date was about 20-21 of november. my friends quit cause of that. 80% of my friendlist quit and will go to innova. i like this server but what do you expect me to do? play solo? no thanks.

​Have fun in Necroworld and get rolled by all russian nolifer clans :)

and plz stop acting like if this server is full of +16 stuff.

there is ONE player with a +16 weapon..the rest dont even have +7

• Like 1

i have nothing against ppl wanting to go to play in innova server, its everyone's choice, the only thing that pisses me is the ones that acording to them already quited this server long ago cus its so bad and so terrible, but instead of just getting tha fuk out, they keep comming here everyday to drop their garbage on the fórum. if you dont want to play here its your choice, no one forces you to stay, but just let the ones who want to play, do it in peace without having to read all the trash talk everyday.

ppl still playing here its either ppl who enjoy it (fully functional or not) and believe on the server and believe stuff will get fixed and will have fun here. the ones who left, good ridance and good luck where ever you go. but if you left, or if you dont want to play here, then just dont spit garbage all over.

• Like 6

​Have fun in Necroworld and get rolled by all russian nolifer clans :)

​1) what is so different here about necro class?
2) its funny to say that about russians. maybe u forgot about clan codeine when in the first days of server 2-3 ppl from them pk all server and NO ONE could do ANYTHING even though they were streaming and everyone could see where they are. just to inform you that those ppl are servers adena sellers now and they make money out of it cause no one can do anything to them.
3) on official there will be more competitive and organized clans that you dont want to mess with them. even russians cant. for example my clan are already 50 ppl with preorder with cp's rdy and everything. and we will be not even close to top clans i guess. how many serious clans are here? i mean serious not random ppl inside. pride? bulgaria? maybe 5-6 more? most of them russians.
4) dont know if you are trolling or not. cause the most annoying thing about this server for me when i didnt play with my friends was that EVERY PARTY i joined EVERYONE was speaking russian and i couldnt understand a fkin word all night.

2) its funny to say that about russians. maybe u forgot about clan codeine when in the first days of server 2-3 ppl from them pk all server and NO ONE could do ANYTHING even though they were streaming and everyone could see where they are. just to inform you that those ppl are servers adena sellers now and they make money out of it cause no one can do anything to them.
3) on official there will be more competitive and organized clans that you dont want to mess with them. even russians cant. for example my clan are already 50 ppl with preorder with cp's rdy and everything. and we will be not even close to top clans i guess. how many serious clans are here? i mean serious not random ppl inside. pride? bulgaria? maybe 5-6 more? most of them russians.
4) dont know if you are trolling or not. cause the most annoying thing about this server for me when i didnt play with my friends was that EVERY PARTY i joined EVERYONE was speaking russian and i couldnt understand a fkin word all night.

​1) The difference here is that ppl dont know how op necros will be above 60+. The Clans from RU Classic that will join Innova knows about it. U will see Clans full of Necros.

The threads in Innova- Forum are already full about it.

2) Why i should care if Codeien sells Adena (wonder even how u know that exactly) ?

3) Yeah the Clans that come from RU Classic and will roll Innova. There is absolutly no doubt that Russian Clans will dominate Innova since the will play up to 20 hours/day

(hint again check Innova Forum)

4) Cant confirm this point at all.

​1) The difference here is that ppl dont know how op necros will be above 60+. The Clans from RU Classic that will join Innova knows about it. U will see Clans full of Necros.

2) Why i should care if Codeien sells Adena (wonder even how u know that exactly) ?

3) Yeah the Clans that come from RU Classic and will roll Innova. There is absolutly no doubt that Russian Clans will dominate Innova since the will play up to 20 hours/day

so they know that for innova but they dont know that for here? ur saying maybe that here play only retards that dont know about l2? or they cant search what class is op in classic?  i speak with facts not from what i saw on forums. if we should take forums so serious then what can we say about this servers forums? get real man.

guys, just as a reminder, i think when the topic started made this topic was not to know about innova server (he actualy seems well informed about it), but to know whats the plans for development in OUR server. So plz keep it that away or ill be forced to lock the topic.

@Richie : We said it before the server started the idea is to follow up the development on Russian classic and study the effect those changes have on players, see how players feel about it and from there take a decision on what we will add here with future updates.

• Like 3

so they know that for innova but they dont know that for here? ur saying maybe that here play only retards that dont know about l2? or they cant search what class is op in classic?  i speak with facts not from what i saw on forums. if we should take forums so serious then what can we say about this servers forums? get real man.

​"i speak with facts"...which kind of facts ? Where are they ? Did i miss something ?

Where is the fact/proof that Codeine seels adena for example ?

anyways gl with ur clan get rolled by russian necrozerg :)

I never said this private server would be super crowded, i said Innova classic will be shit too.

i have one question though... if you guys dislike this server so much and want to play on innova.. Why the fuck do you even post here? LOL.

here is the original post clearly doing some questions/comparisons about innova.

Hello,

I would like to ask about the future development of the project since on official 4Game/Innova Classic it has been confirmed that they are going to add many things that don't fit the L2 fantasy like transformations, mounts and instanced content. All these things do not belong in Classic formula, therefor the question is, how will this server go along with these new future changes?

If you won't add the things I mentioned above, I will be playing here.

Here is a clear statement what community thinks about these things https://4gameforum.com/threads/532816/ 90% are against, but Innova don't care, hope you do!

​and here is the first answer of the post from you saying about innova: "Innova/4games is a huge pay-to-win company" "it's fucking trash, so you can expect a shitload of retarded things added on their server" "Innova won't be anywhere near classic experience."

Innova/4games is a huge pay-to-win company, just look at their L2/Aion servers, it's fucking trash, so you can expect a shitload of retarded things added on their server, i think it's funny people who say they want to play ''classic'' but will go to Innova xD Innova won't be anywhere near classic experience.

Admins here listen to the community, usually when they try to add something that people dont like they get mass posts on forums and they end up changing things for the better, so i highly doubt we will see these kind of shits here :P

​so about your question now:

i have one question though... if you guys dislike this server so much and want to play on innova.. Why the fuck do you even post here? LOL.

​i didnt say that i dislike this server maybe u are too retard to understand that. i just said that i will go to play on innova for some reasons that i have. you can read my posts to see that i actually like the server but i got disapointed from some very important things that dont work. the only one who starts "flaming" about other servers is you. on your first answer of the post it can be seen clearly who is posting sh1t about other servers. so my question to you is. why the fuck do you even post about innova here? 

as i warned before, im closing this topic is its totaly going out of topic and has no sense of existing.

@Richie you are free to contact me on skype (san0.classic) with all the doubts and questions you have about OUR server development.