San0

classic.club Heine + part 2 update patch notes

3 hours ago, Setzer said:

What is the LvL to learn the new skills?

cubic 80

phoenix same as dark panther

bluff 80 and 83

inner rythm 78

psychic dance 80 and 82

11 minutes ago, Zeperios said:

Is this an additional spawn timer or just spawn location? So is there timer for interior rex and outside rex or just 6 spawn locations instead of 5?

its a extra spawn, now you have one to spawn outside and one to spawn inside so in general 2 TREX

Ā 

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

In general nice update. <3

P.S. why antharas still lvl 1 while other epics lvl 4? šŸ¤”

theres still very few antharas earrings in the game, we will wait for a lil longer on this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

what is missingĀ 
way for new players to catch up with items/compete in oly w/o spending 10k euro to gear up
Ā 

Exactly. Level 4 epics give old players something as aĀ goal but removes level 3 from marketā€¦. Bad for new players.

@San0

I think that we are missing on new level skills list curse of abyss (soultaker) and block shield (PP). Those skills must be upgraded since all epics are now 82/83.

Due the difference of lvl, withoutĀ upgrade themĀ it won't land anymore, just like Anakim and Lilith.

Edited by Kim
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, San0 said:

Changes on this pack are more focused on bringing players more interest to the older stuff instead of focusing on totaly new content that will come on next pack, as well as bringing back some atention and interest on the lower level epics (AQ, ORFEN, CORE) back to the high level game content.

Is there some more game design / decision making information that we can get from you the devs. After reviewing all this and processing the information the change that I find most strange is the upgrade of baium and somewhat Zaken to lvl 4.
Ā 

Baium is already the top boss jewel and very challenging to make. (Server been online for 5 years so over all timeĀ there should be ~30 baium 3ā€™s on the server). So if baium 4 is x2 baium 3ā€™s that upgrade is a very small pool. Also since all the lower epics are upgrading to high level epics it somewhat makes sense that they might be on same level as baium and/or Zaken.Ā 

Also all lower epics have short spawn but if they were only lvl 4ā€™s then their effective time to get final jewel would be doubled which puts them more on par with baium spawn window.

Overall change will be new for sure and change the game, just wondering if some more detail on why all jewels will be upgradedĀ since even original post commented on making lower epics worth more again.

14 hours ago, Setzer said:

Maybe increasing the chances of the Priests to drop... and also raise their lvl...

Actually a pretty solid idea.

5 hours ago, Lykra said:

Actually a pretty solid idea.

Isn't this bosses, maybe with some changes, might fix issue of new players don't have access to epics and increasing bosses levels will contradict it.

NOTE: the Baium status are not the ones displayed on the picture, that is from a inicial version of the item, i did not notice my client was not updated when i made the prints for it.

the real values is atack speed and casting speed 8% and P/M skill power 10%.

Ā 

i will replace the picture as soon as i can.

• Haha 2

People usually come to server for certain balance between experience and drop rates, I don`t get the reason why it has to be double now, especially when in fact it`s already double with daily quest bonus. I love low-level gameplay and want this road to be long and honourable, it`s not something to be quickly skipped through.

About BD skill: dont work 3 up of ur skill. ex.: if u have the 80 lvl 1 skill it will work just on 82 and lower.

New power break lvl: skill 80 lvl 20 will work even on 84 lvl.

poison/bleed skill lvl 80 work on ppl lvl 84

Ā 

BD 82: all skills work good.

psychic dance have low chance, dont work on any skill like the description say. just work on skills that target an enemy. (pls make it work like the description)

and if u can, make it have a better land rate.Ā 

Ā 

Anyway, good changes on BD, just have to fix this skill that is not working like the description

Ā 

Ā 

Edit 1:

Also the description dont show the reuse time.

Ā 

Edited by darksinger

- FIXED Summon Imperial Phoenix skill learning levels to work correctly instead of only lvl 1 skill at lvl 82 char.

- FIXED Psychic Dance to trigger in all type of skills.

- FIXED issue related to new lvl 4 epic jewels.

- Changed Enchant Supply Box to also contain Improved enchant scrolls.

- Changed new EXP SP passive from 100% bonus till 76 and then 0 to till 76 = 100%, 77-79 = 50%, 80+ = 10%.

- Blocked Gate Chant in the Sea areas surrounding Forgotten Isle.

So now the focus is exp char lv 40 and open box (We already have farmers that do it)... to get Improved.. NICEEEE!!!

The point isnt the incentive to play? WHY not SPOIL???? Give to people reason to play

• Like 1

We planing to:
1) Add Lilith/Anakim field mobs to count for Strix quest.
2) Add Runes/Enchant Boxes in daily activities.
3) Because Epic bosses was increased in difficulty: Increase chance of Epic Jewels drop from Epics/Priests. - under discussion.

And more things, that players concirned about, will be addressed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Koll said:

We planing to:
3) Because Epic bosses was increased in difficulty: Increase chance of Epic Jewels drop from Epics/Priests. - under discussion.

Thanks for addressing some of our concerns! Greatly appreciate the communication.

• Like 1

@KollĀ There will be some changes with current status owl? I would like to get owl but with current system what we have now on live server its only do able from 75 silent valley bosses. Can we get back atleast that old system when every player was able to get owl from 20+ raids ?!

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, LSPD said:

@KollĀ There will be some changes with current status owl? I would like to get owl but with current system what we have now on live server its only do able from 75 silent valley bosses. Can we get back atleast that old system when every player was able to get owl from 20+ raids ?!

Thanks!

I was informed about some bosses not spawning Owls, sorry didn't had time to make tests + form aĀ list of bosses that have this issue. Owls was made this way to discourage old players from killingĀ low levels bosses for buffs. We might concider return owls back if we will see that removed drop is enough, but I can't guaranty anything, only that we will discuss it.

1 hour ago, Koll said:

We planing to:

Adding POB on daily or maybe for reward from oly would be nice also.

Other than that, good changes overall, need to check if this coins from bosses will be a good idea to bring people back/start here.Ā 

The main problem that i see is people equiping theirselves with end-game gear. Boosting spoil would be very good on this subject for people to make adena.Ā 

Hope that grade S will come later on the anniversary.

Gratz for the staff.

Ā 

Ā 

Well, I need to leave my opinion regarding this implementation of coins, if it's worth anything. The worst thing that happened in the club was the implementation of these coins, removing the drop from boss 70 and lower was a pretty radical decision. Other actions could be done to break the farmers, like removing only the enchantments, or something like that. The items and runes they dropped also helped new players make adena. You put that and justified that it would be a way for them to hold on to their adenas to spend at a high level, but what adena? No new players will start playing on this server, let alone now. Instead of increasing the contents, they are apparently limiting, it doesn't make any sense. Not to mention, what will happen to the runes? Will they only be obtained in high level bosses? All this after there are already millions of runes dropped, you now limit? Who is the new player who in their right mind will spend 11k coin on a weapon that not even a rune can place? I don't know what a ridiculous idea this was, soon the items will be "Imprinted" like in essence? Please review this.

• Like 1

For me the implementation of the new RB system was right. Newbies are more likely to organize themselves by forming parties, and creating bonds with other players. Now it is necessary to create a way to supply the need for enchantment scroll, weapons and armor D and C, because the source that existed has dried up!

• Like 1

I think the coin system has potential for new players as bosses will be up more and they can farm more regularly, but the system probably needs to be improved so that it is competitive with real gear.

Mainly since raids donā€™t drop runes anymore it would make sense to add runes to the reward list that are also only useable on reward weapons and cap the weapon enchant at say +10 or +12. Getting +10 or so is still extremely rare especially without improved scrolls. Ā (By extension the new weps need to be able to have runes applied or else they are useless)
Ā 

Saying that the system is complete shit is missing the point that it will give new players a dedicated way to get gear, the system seems like it needs to get boosted slightly so that the gear is ā€œeasyā€ but capped where established players have no reason to farm it because +6 B armor and +10 wep is not worth it.

As corruptor said, it has potential to bring players together and more importantly have RBs alive for players to go form around since it takes new players a lot of effort.Ā 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, LandrarK said:

Well, I need to leave my opinion regarding this implementation of coins, if it's worth anything. The worst thing that happened in the club was the implementation of these coins, removing the drop from boss 70 and lower was a pretty radical decision. Other actions could be done to break the farmers, like removing only the enchantments, or something like that. The items and runes they dropped also helped new players make adena. You put that and justified that it would be a way for them to hold on to their adenas to spend at a high level, but what adena? No new players will start playing on this server, let alone now. Instead of increasing the contents, they are apparently limiting, it doesn't make any sense. Not to mention, what will happen to the runes? Will they only be obtained in high level bosses? All this after there are already millions of runes dropped, you now limit? Who is the new player who in their right mind will spend 11k coin on a weapon that not even a rune can place? I don't know what a ridiculous idea this was, soon the items will be "Imprinted" like in essence? Please review this.

I will review it, but your message exact reason why we don't have much information in most cases and have to rely on our vision of what is best:
1st sentence - intreduction.Ā 
2nd sentence - system is bad, no reasoning.
3rdĀ sentence - because you didn't provide any reasoning why system bad, no reason to change decision of how it's made.
4thĀ sentence - Runes will be addressed. Why they are selling items they dropped from boss? What they will use adena for? I guess they dropped type of item they can't use and want to buy item they can or use this adena to but consumables or save for later. And how many items you need to drop from bosses and sell to get +10 weapon + rune?Ā AlsoĀ amount of runes from low level bosses are low% of what high levels get.
5th sentence - Adena they didn't spent on consumables, on C weapon/armor/jewel then B weapon/armor/jewels. If you want weapon that you can insert rune - you craft it or buy with adena you saved or you farmed POBs at low level locations or you farmed/crafted items/keys/resources.Ā It's better to start with Common B set +3 and B weapon +3 without rune, then without it and I don't think you need +10 weapon with rune untill level 76+ what you prefer weapon +10 without rune for free or +10 with rune for insane price for new player.
6th sentence - players won't start, no reasoning.
7th sentence - items persist in other form. Runes/enchant for low levels will be addressed. Old players wasn't affected by this change, unless they was farming this bosses for their own benefit.Ā 
8th sentence - Runes will be addressed.
9th sentence - no.
10th sentence - no.
11th sentence - It's free coins, free item. Amount of coins drop will be increased and because items can't be dropped or used with karma + old players have lots of high end expensive items, we don't think it will drasticly affect them. As you also can see, amount of places to drop better items ( A grade ) was increased to help old players move forward leaving B grade behind, which will decrease price of it if more items will be on a market.
12th sentence - no reasoning.

Most of it are just emotional. From your message I don't see reasoning why this system are bad or why we should change it. I only see concern regarding weapons not having Runes in it. So in case we address it - system will be good?

• Like 2

I agree with both, my opinion is in relation to the CURRENT system, if by any chance there are improvements like the ones mentioned, the changes are welcome. When I joined the server, the runes, items dropped from the bosses helped me a lot to create a certain stability in the game, that's because I joined 3 years after the server was already open. Now without these drops, I can't see a way for the new player to make adena and hold it until the highest levels. I hope that everything is really thought out in a way that doesn't harm/limit even more players to grow in game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Corruptor said:

Para mim a implementaĆ§Ć£o do novo sistema RB foi acertada. Os novatos sĆ£o mais propensos a se organizar formando grupos e criando vĆ­nculos com outros jogadores. Agora Ć© preciso criar uma forma de suprir a necessidade de pergaminho de encantamento, armas e armaduras D e C, pois a fonte que existia secou!

spoil.

@Koll

Thanks for the transparency this patch. Really helps the community see where admins heads are on changes and paths moving forward to change/improve new systems.Ā