San0

classic.club Heine + part 2 update patch notes

On next restart:

- Anakim/Lilith fields will now be droping quest items for daily mission from Strix 75+.

- Enchant supply box was split into 2 different boxes, Enchant Supply Box(only normal enchants as it used to be) and Improved Enchant Supply Box(normal enchants and improved enchants)

- Enchant mission will be rewarding Enchant Supply Box

- New daily hunt missions were added in replacement of the old weekly hunt missions where players will have to hunt certain ammount of mobs for the following rewards:

• lvl 21 to 40 - 200x coins of knowledge, 5x Sealed Rune, 1x Improved Enchant Supply Box
  • lvl 41 to 50 - 250x coins of knowledge, 10x Sealed Rune, 3x Improved Enchant Supply Box
  • lvl 51 to 60 - 250x coins of knowledge, 10x Sealed Rune, 3x Improved Enchant Supply Box
  • lvl 61 to 70 - 300x coins of knowledge, 20x Sealed Rune, 5x Improved Enchant Supply Box
  • lvl 71 to 75 - 300x coins of knowledge, 20x Sealed Rune, 5x Improved Enchant Supply Box
  • lvl 76+ - 300x coins of knowledge, 20x Sealed Rune, 5x Improved Enchant Supply Box

- Amount of Coins of Knowledge per pouch has been increased:

• Newbie Player Pouch 20-39 = 100 coins
  • Advanced Player Pouch 40-51 = 500 coins
  • Expert Player Pouch 52-70 = 4000 coins
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, LandrarK said:

Well, I need to leave my opinion regarding this implementation of coins, if it's worth anything. The worst thing that happened in the club was the implementation of these coins, removing the drop from boss 70 and lower was a pretty radical decision. Other actions could be done to break the farmers, like removing only the enchantments, or something like that. The items and runes they dropped also helped new players make adena. You put that and justified that it would be a way for them to hold on to their adenas to spend at a high level, but what adena? No new players will start playing on this server, let alone now. Instead of increasing the contents, they are apparently limiting, it doesn't make any sense. Not to mention, what will happen to the runes? Will they only be obtained in high level bosses? All this after there are already millions of runes dropped, you now limit? Who is the new player who in their right mind will spend 11k coin on a weapon that not even a rune can place? I don't know what a ridiculous idea this was, soon the items will be "Imprinted" like in essence? Please review this.

funny how  only ppl who cry about removed drop are high lvl, and most of them abused this low rb farm, didnt see any lowbie crying about it.
Only ppl who never pvp just keep farming and farming keep crying about it
Only part i can agree with you is that weapons that cant have runes dont make any sense on classic

Edited by Rizos

14 hours ago, Koll said:

I will review it, but your message exact reason why we don't have much information in most cases and have to rely on our vision of what is best:
1st sentence - intreduction. 
2nd sentence - system is bad, no reasoning.
3rd sentence - because you didn't provide any reasoning why system bad, no reason to change decision of how it's made.
4th sentence - Runes will be addressed. Why they are selling items they dropped from boss? What they will use adena for? I guess they dropped type of item they can't use and want to buy item they can or use this adena to but consumables or save for later. And how many items you need to drop from bosses and sell to get +10 weapon + rune? Also amount of runes from low level bosses are low% of what high levels get.
5th sentence - Adena they didn't spent on consumables, on C weapon/armor/jewel then B weapon/armor/jewels. If you want weapon that you can insert rune - you craft it or buy with adena you saved or you farmed POBs at low level locations or you farmed/crafted items/keys/resources. It's better to start with Common B set +3 and B weapon +3 without rune, then without it and I don't think you need +10 weapon with rune untill level 76+ what you prefer weapon +10 without rune for free or +10 with rune for insane price for new player.
6th sentence - players won't start, no reasoning.
7th sentence - items persist in other form. Runes/enchant for low levels will be addressed. Old players wasn't affected by this change, unless they was farming this bosses for their own benefit. 
8th sentence - Runes will be addressed.
9th sentence - no.
10th sentence - no.
11th sentence - It's free coins, free item. Amount of coins drop will be increased and because items can't be dropped or used with karma + old players have lots of high end expensive items, we don't think it will drasticly affect them. As you also can see, amount of places to drop better items ( A grade ) was increased to help old players move forward leaving B grade behind, which will decrease price of it if more items will be on a market.
12th sentence - no reasoning.

Most of it are just emotional. From your message I don't see reasoning why this system are bad or why we should change it. I only see concern regarding weapons not having Runes in it. So in case we address it - system will be good?

SYSTEM IS BAD FOR HIM BECAUSE HE AND SOME ITALIANS farmed this rbs, and most likely rmt adena. You cut their income so they cry

5 hours ago, San0 said:

On next restart:

- Anakim/Lilith fields will now be droping quest items for daily mission from Strix 75+.

- Enchant supply box was split into 2 different boxes, Enchant Supply Box(only normal enchants as it used to be) and Improved Enchant Supply Box(normal enchants and improved enchants)

- New daily hunt missions were added in replacement of the old weekly hunt missions where players will have to hunt certain ammount of mobs for the following rewards:

• lvl 21 to 40 - 200x coins of knowledge, 5x Sealed Rune, 1x Improved Enchant Supply Box
  • lvl 41 to 50 - 250x coins of knowledge, 10x Sealed Rune, 3x Improved Enchant Supply Box
  • lvl 51 to 60 - 250x coins of knowledge, 10x Sealed Rune, 3x Improved Enchant Supply Box
  • lvl 61 to 70 - 300x coins of knowledge, 20x Sealed Rune, 5x Improved Enchant Supply Box
  • lvl 71 to 75 - 300x coins of knowledge, 20x Sealed Rune, 5x Improved Enchant Supply Box
  • lvl 76+ - 300x coins of knowledge, 20x Sealed Rune, 5x Improved Enchant Supply Box

looks nice you addrss problem with adena farm for lowbies/more coins of knowledge, but did you remove 1h 100% scrol daily completely? why :o
Edit i read wrong, i thought its instead of old daily quest ;d

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, San0 said:

Na próxima reinicialização:

- Os campos de Anakim/Lilith agora estarão dropando itens de quest para missões diárias de Strix 75+.

- A caixa de suprimentos de encantamento foi dividida em 2 caixas diferentes, caixa de suprimentos de encantamento (apenas encantamentos normais como costumava ser) e caixa de suprimentos de encantamento aprimorada (encantos normais e encantamentos aprimorados)

- A missão de encantar recompensar a caixa de suprimentos de encantamento

- Novas missões de caça diárias foram adicionadas em substituição às antigas missões de caça semanais, onde os jogadores terão que caçar certa quantidade de mobs para as seguintes recompensas:

• lvl 21 a 40 - 200x moedas de conhecimento, 5x runa selada, 1x caixa de suprimentos de encantamento aprimorada
  • lvl 41 a 50 - 250x moedas de conhecimento, 10x Runa Selada, 3x Caixa de Suprimentos de Encantamento Aprimorada
  • lvl 51 a 60 - 250x moedas de conhecimento, 10x Runa Selada, 3x Caixa de Suprimentos de Encantamento Aprimorada
  • lvl 61 a 70 - 300x moedas de conhecimento, 20x Runa Selada, 5x Caixa de Suprimentos de Encantamento Aprimorada
  • lvl 71 a 75 - 300x moedas de conhecimento, 20x runa selada, 5x caixa de suprimentos de encantamento aprimorada
  • lvl 76+ - 300x moedas de conhecimento, 20x Runa Selada, 5x Caixa de Suprimentos de Encantamento Aprimorada

- A quantidade de Moedas de Conhecimento por bolsa foi aumentada:

• Bolsa de Jogador Iniciante 20-39 = 100 moedas
  • Bolsa de Jogador Avançado 40-51 = 500 moedas
  • Bolsa de Jogador Expert 52-70 = 4000 moedas

This was a great update for the vast majority of people playing on the server. Before, the best rewards were provided by RBs. However, only 5 or 6 professional farmers (and their box) were awarded - these people get rich and prosper on the server - while the other players barely saw the color of the bosses, they didn't gain anything, not even EXP, maybe a PK for getting in the way of the pro farmers. Now the server is more balanced.

Sorry I don't want to be greedy, but maybe for those who are 76+  better to make better reward, since there you need to kill 500+ monsters, at least give more runes if the balance is upset with the boxes?

ON NEXT RESTART:

- Implemented multiple checks for missions to avoid exploitings regarding to:

• Player distance to monster
  • Player to monster level
  • Player to Players in party level

- Epic jewels from Epic bosses drop chance increased to 65%, this includes:

• Queen Ant
  • Core
  • Orfen
  • Baium
  • Zaken
  • Antharas

- Epic jewels from priests increased drop chance to 3%, this includes:

• Queen Ant Priest
  • Core Priest
  • Orfen Priest
  • Baium Priest

- Priests bosses now have respawn time of 1 day 8 hours +-2 hours. (missed it before on change log, sry)

• Like 3

Also instead of the mission being daily, put weekly

1 hour ago, San0 said:

ON NEXT RESTART:

- Implemented multiple checks for missions to avoid exploitings regarding to:

• Player to Players in party level - Please anounce what difference must be?
  • Player to monster level  - As I understood its a difference between farming lower levels and you not to abuse but if I farm 6+ lvls higher then me why it doesnt count? just tested on my 64 tyrant in Blazing Swamp from bats and doom knights it counts and from orcs no, why? 
Edited by reactteam

5 hours ago, LandrarK said:

Friend, don't incite changes for the worse, because as things are, it will stimulate: the desire to search for craft materials, farm items, appreciation of craftsmanship and greater circulation of coins.

People I know have really appreciated the direction the server has taken. Now we all have the same chances. I believe that with these changes the server population will be revitalized without the need for a new server.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, reactteam said:

• Player to monster level  - As I understood its a difference between farming lower levels and you not to abuse but if I farm 6+ lvls higher then me why it doesnt count? just tested on my 64 tyrant in Blazing Swamp from bats and doom knights it counts and from orcs no, why? 

As San0 said there are 3 checks:
1) Between players in party.
2) Between char and mobs. - this one f*cks you.
3) Distance between chars.

We are checking situation if any adjustments needed.

On 6/6/2022 at 2:18 PM, reactteam said:

If I am remembering well:

- level distance between players: 15 levels, it used to be 20 in older chronicles;

- level distance between monster and player: only dark blue mobs didn't give XP/SP or it gave very low numbers;

- distance for XP/SP gain: I don't know but it would be 600-1000? like the distance for a group heal to reach all party members.

Edited by Ovid

ON LATEST RESTART:

- Zaken door now will open more often. It will open every in game 4 hours and stay open for in game 1 hour period. Open door periods are as follow:

• 00:00 - 01:00
  • 04:00 - 05:00
  • 08:00 - 09:00
  • 12:00 - 13:00
  • 16:00 - 17:00
  • 20:00 - 21:00

- Olympiad manager will now sell new jewels equivalent to lvl 1 epics with a time llimit of 60 days in exchange for Marks of Battle

• QA - 450 Mark of Battle
  • Core - 450 Mark of Battle
  • Baium - 450 Mark of Battle
  • Zaken - 500 Mark of Battle
  • Orfen - 500 Mark of Battle

- Castle guards will no longer attack phoenix of castle owners.

- Fixed 4 bosses in Silent Valley who were not spawning Owl.

Client update required.

- Orfen has been temporarily disabled to solve the issua with boss being able to pbe pulled out of the nest.

On 5/30/2022 at 2:07 AM, San0 said:

We understand this is less that what you would be waiting for at this point but considering the situation going on in the world for the past 2 to 3 months and the fact some of the people that works with us on the background (technical, scripting, coding etc) are from some of zones who have been affected or are involved directly or indirectly with the world situation, our times to fully work has been heavly limited by external factors.

EDIT 1:

On next restart:

EDIT 2:

- Implemented multiple checkes for missions to avoid exploitings regarding to:

- Epic jewels from Epic bosses increased drop chance increased to 65%, this includes:

• Queen Ant
  • Core
  • Orfen
  • Baium
  • Zaken
  • Antharas

- Epic jewels from priests increased drop chance to 3%, this includes:

• Queen Ant Priest
  • Core Priest
  • Orfen Priest
  • Baium Priest

- Priests bosses now have a -2+2 h random respawn.

EDIT 3

ON LATEST RESTART:

- Zaken door now will open more often. It will open every in game 4 hours and stay open for in game 1 hour period. Open door periods are as follow:

• 00:00 - 01:00
  • 04:00 - 05:00
  • 08:00 - 09:00
  • 12:00 - 13:00
  • 16:00 - 17:00
  • 20:00 - 21:00

- Olympiad manager will now sell new jewels equivalent to lvl 1 epics with a time llimit of 60 days in exchange for Marks of Battle

• QA - 450 Mark of Battle
  • Core - 450 Mark of Battle
  • Baium - 450 Mark of Battle
  • Zaken - 500 Mark of Battle
  • Orfen - 500 Mark of Battle

- Castle guards will no longer attack phoenix of castle owners.

- Fixed 4 bosses in Silent Valley who were not spawning Owl.

Client update required.

I created an account on forum just to talk about this. PLEASE, change the box of enchants for weekly quest. My cp is just creating new chars, and farming this the hole day! We dont do anything else, just farming daily in different accounts. Is starting to get annoying playing in this server... 

• Like 1

On 7/4/2022 at 9:13 PM, vsAll said:

Criei uma conta no fórum só para falar sobre isso. POR FAVOR, troque a caixa de encantamentos para a missão semanal. Meu cp está apenas criando novos chars, e farmando esse dia inteiro! Não fazemos mais nada, apenas farmamos diariamente em contas diferentes. Está começando a ficar chato jogar nesse servidor... 

finally, i made that suggestion too, apparently nobody cares xD

On 6/6/2022 at 8:01 AM, LandrarK said:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, San0 said:

- Destroyers Roar is now affected by char level difference.

Hello!
Cpt.Obvious here.
Why on god's green earth wouldn't you give Destro the OPTION to lvl up Destroyer's Roar at 82 like other classes?

21 hours ago, Sensei said:

Hello!
Cpt.Obvious here.
Why on god's green earth wouldn't you give Destro the OPTION to lvl up Destroyer's Roar at 82 like other classes?

That’s what I don’t understand. Why are they picking and choosing what skills get a level 82+ version? Seems like the server has matured past any skill being stuck at level 77.

Edited by Lykra

On 7/19/2022 at 2:47 PM, San0 said:

- Destroyers Roar is now affected by char level difference.

Please fix new skills to be correctly affected by lvl. For example bluf and this bd fear debuf. They work as if they were 77 lvl debufs but you learn them on 80.. 81 lvls already have higher resist vs this debuf :/, checked just these 2 but maybe there are more debufs like this (i would check skills added on recent update)

Edited by Rizos

37 minutes ago, Setzer said:

Please fix the lvl of epics on map so It can be displayed when they respawn for high levels.

Hello. Will fix.

For any new players on server, this comment from the patch notes is no longer correct. 

Weapons obtained by Coins of Knowledge cannot be augmented or have runes inserted on them.”

You can actually insert runes into these weapons. Great change for new players, but had not seen any information presented about the change.

• Like 1