Sign in to follow this  
Buluka

Where is the 1st Classic server in english?

You have the Client fully translated in English.

Server-side NPC Dialog are not fully translated and will take time to be translated fully, only most important ones are for now.

We are using RU Innova NPC Dialog and translated them manually, there is no fully english version, not even at EU Innova.

Server-side NPC Dialog are not fully translated and will take time to be translated fully, only most important ones are for now.

We are using RU Innova NPC Dialog and translated them manually, there is no fully english version, not even at EU Innova.

​The client is like 0,05% of the work that needs to be done in order to translate everything to English.
False advertisement, I can't believe you were going to launch the server like this.

You have had months and months to translate yourselves, hire a translator, get it done for very cheap on the forums for a bonus keyboard or something.
Why nothing was done?

• Like 1

​Then you use a play on words to confuse people.
You and your team are liars, not serious. In many respects.

​Then you use a play on words to confuse people.
You and your team are liars, not serious. In many respects.

That is the reason why your server will never grow.

All npc dialogue is not client based.

Its server based. And There are like 100s and 100s of html files to be translated.

So they didnt lie that you have an english client.

There are over 11.000 HTML's to translate. It takes time folks, give us a break and be grateful for the efforts we did. Its not like any of you is paying us for our service, we are doing it for the love of Lineage 2 Classic.

We will translate them all, just takes time. Hope everyone understands.

• Like 7

You guys could ask for help for the players to do the translation, and in return offer premium or something. and when they sent the texts in English the staff do a quick revision, there are several translations of games made by the community. Its much faster

Sorry my English, I'm using translator

You will open the serv with HTML's files in RU? Or only after most of them are translated, at least all npc and quest from te begginer towns and low lvl's - gludin / gludio

You will open the serv with HTML's files in RU? Or only after most of them are translated, at least all npc and quest from te begginer towns and low lvl's - gludin / gludio

i think some1 should jsut create a list which starter quests are impoartant.. the weapon and ss quests something like that.

I mean the classchange quests... not that important atleast to me.. since i check the internet like always.. maybe the 2nd ccq in english would be nice.

i've checked stuff today, and i've noticed that while not all NPCs have the english text, the quests taken usually are all translated in english when you check them via personal quest window.

i don't know if it's like this for all the quests thou, since so far i only checked those in the starting areas.

perhaps it's only a problem with the NPCs text, but it needs further testing.

I talked alot of shit but i can honestly say good job so far...the wait was annoying and the misdirection can piss people off but u guys are doing a good job now that its started...if we had this the 15 im sure there wouldn't be many complaints..keep fixing as we go..

11000 htmls even with 20 people working on it doing like 5 a day is still 110 days of translating :P

And picking out the one npc you need to translate is not that easy to do. Cause i think Draqla wont allow those 20 to sniff around in the server files ;)

I still wonder how big this admin/dev team is tbh.

Then you are saying all quests will be in russian?Why no russian speakers will play here?it is crazy.

​When u open ur quest log from alt+u everything is in  english. so much cryzorz...................

STOP CRY ABOUT LANGUAGE U IDIOTS!

if you dont like this server just leave, we dont need that stupid comments.

Russian language is a barrier which make you leave server? Then you are NOOBS!

Regards!

Sorry for bad english

There are over 11.000 HTML's to translate. It takes time folks, give us a break and be grateful for the efforts we did. Its not like any of you is paying us for our service, we are doing it for the love of Lineage 2 Classic.

​you are going to sell premium accounts. so yes, we are going to pay for your service.

​you are going to sell premium accounts. so yes, we are going to pay for your service.

​You do not need to reinvent Lineage 2. These HTMLs are the same old HTMLs from the past chronicles. No need to translate them again. Yeah nobody is paying you right now, but the way you are going to release the server(1 box per pc) will guarantee you a huge profit.

​You do not need to reinvent Lineage 2. These HTMLs are the same old HTMLs from the past chronicles. No need to translate them again. Yeah nobody is paying you right now, but the way you are going to release the server(1 box per pc) will guarantee you a huge profit.

im thinking the same, is not possible to copy and paste the english text from original game? h5 for example? 

Yeah, I am not here for that. 

I appreciate your hard work but there is still a lot of work to do and so far your server is not playable for English speakers. I am not  going to touch it because I don't speak Russian and the task of doing and testing any quests is simply impossible. It just doesn't make sense. I love an idea of the Classic server so I will be following your progress and I will be back in a few weeks. 

Yeah, I am not here for that. 

I appreciate your hard work but there is still a lot of work to do and so far your server is not playable for English speakers. I am not  going to touch it because I don't speak Russian and the task of doing and testing any quests is simply impossible. It just doesn't make sense. I love an idea of the Classic server so I will be following your progress and I will be back in a few weeks. 

​there is a big difference between "cant" and "i do not want".

U just not want...

Im a english speaking ppl too and cant speak or listen russian language but i dont have had any problem till now with it.