Sign in to follow this  
Dalian

Is it worth to play here?

Hi. I used to play on this server and I think about comeback here. Now I play on NCsoft official Classic but looks like everyone have boxes on their backs and you have to play solo.

So how it look like here? Is it worth to start play here (maybe even I could recover my old account). Will I find a party, how many players are there?

2 hours ago, Jacorleon said:

Depending on what you like to do here  AND  ur  Prime

I have BD on 55 lvl and just wanted to play in party/clan. I don't like to play solo.

I mostly play in night (start about 21:30 GMT+2) and I have about two hours to play. In weekends little bit more.

Honestly? No.

At your level every spot is empty, no people to play or even talk while you hunt, you will need to pay for dual box.

This place is for people who want to spend tons of money for gear and power level, just to have some mediocre fun every two weeks in sieges.

But hey, if you like to play alone, with no one to fuck you around while hunting, no pk, no war and have a decent amounts of time to play, go ahead. Is your time and money anyway.

13 hours ago, Dalian said:

I have BD on 55 lvl and just wanted to play in party/clan. I don't like to play solo.

I mostly play in night (start about 21:30 GMT+2) and I have about two hours to play. In weekends little bit more.

OK.   here  server playing Entered the high level stage   79-84lv   as all epic farming  
So no more  ppl play with ur 55lv char  . All activity form  CP / Clan

So go to find cp    .   jion the farm u like .