Sign in to follow this  
Kse

[WEIGHT IN] Sieges/Olympiad time change

by the way,dont open new servers ever,this is the most stable servers in L2 history,people stay in this servers because they believe that if have enough time and patience they will get what they want.For these people,just need stable market.

We are tired of endless new servers by NCsoft,why somebody expect new servers,because they don't want to invest too much energy in this old server and they have seen the great work of the GM team in this amazing servers.They just hope the same team to open new servers for temporary happiness。 Few people insist playing L2 now,new servers will kill old servers and kill players' trust in GM team.

According to my observation,people who say they want to open a new server the loudest are the guys who have sold their adena and in-game items already,their opinion is not important for real players in this servers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bjack said:

about Oly points,there are too many boxes join Oly on last week every month,how about just give every char 40poins every month,not every week 10poins.boxes lose poins faster,real heros stay in Oly.

Professional advice 

14 hours ago, bjack said:

about sieges i think it could be 1h ealier,so it could be better to Chinese and Koreans,sieges time now is pm22:00-0.00 to Chinese,23:00-1:00 to Koreans,the ending time is most importent for sieges。1hour ealier has very little impact on EU players and Brazilian,even better fo Brazilian,they can finish sieges before lunch.

about Oly,30 games every week is not enough,It is undeniable that there are less PVP in this servers,Increase the number of games could be much more funny for those people who like pvp .

so,how about increase the number from 30 to 45 every week,and open Oly from only two days to three days,If there is a conflict with the sieges,it could still be two days that week

Friday and Saturday1 hour ealier

Sunday,4hours ealier,dont affect our work on Monday

about Oly points,there are too many boxes join Oly on last week every month,how about just give every char 40poins every month,not every week 10poins.boxes lose poins faster,real heros stay in Oly.

you don't know chinese and korea time zone acutally.

7 hours ago, lengxuan said:

you don't know chinese and korea time zone acutally.

why? as I know,Chinese time 1hour later than Seoul time.

now seiges time is 22:00-0:00 and Oly time 02:00-05:40 for Chinese player,am I right?

I hope all of them could became 4 h ealier,but the interests of players in other regions must be considered.

2h ealier is good enough,1h ealier is better than nothing

13 hours ago, bjack said:

why? as I know,Chinese time 1hour later than Seoul time.

now seiges time is 22:00-0:00 and Oly time 02:00-05:40 for Chinese player,am I right?

I hope all of them could became 4 h ealier,but the interests of players in other regions must be considered.

2h ealier is good enough,1h ealier is better than nothing

KOREA time zone: GMT+9

Chinese Time Zone: GMT+8

so before change

Siege time at chinese: 12:00am ~2:00am;

Oly time at chinese: 2:00am~5:40am;

siege at korea time: 1:00am~3:00am

Oly time at korea: 3:00am~6:40am.

9 hours ago, lengxuan said:

KOREA time zone: GMT+9

Chinese Time Zone: GMT+8

so before change

Siege time at chinese: 12:00am ~2:00am;

Oly time at chinese: 2:00am~5:40am;

siege at korea time: 1:00am~3:00am

Oly time at korea: 3:00am~6:40am.

type wrong,Chinese time for seiges is 0:00-02:00.

no matter seiges or Oly time,its too late for Korea Chinese and Brazilian.

2h ealier is very helpful,even 3-4 h is better,but consider about other players,1-4 ealier is also acceptable,better than nothing.

for Brazilian,I think,3 days open Oly is also good and the same to other real Oly players.

To be honest, 30 games a week is not enjoyable.