Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Mage second skill

All can test it. Bigger casting speed, easier to see. 

1)Turn on automatic blessed spirit shots.2)Hit with magic skill. Everything is okey m atk and casting speed is increased.

Now try to do the same and spam magic skill. For first shoot you will get m atk + casting speed. For second magic skill only m atk, HALF OF THE CASTING time you dont get casting speed. Very easy to see with +wit.

I know there was called shot delay in server or something, but i dont think it should be here, because for fighters it works properly + if u wait a bit u cast second skill as fast as first one.

It looks like shot is applied only at the end of the skills casting time.

All can test it. Bigger casting speed, easier to see. 

1)Turn on automatic blessed spirit shots.2)Hit with magic skill. Everything is okey m atk and casting speed is increased.

Now try to do the same and spam magic skill. For first shoot you will get m atk + casting speed. For second magic skill only m atk, HALF OF THE CASTING time you dont get casting speed. Very easy to see with +wit.

I know there was called shot delay in server or something, but i dont think it should be here, because for fighters it works properly + if u wait a bit u cast second skill as fast as first one.

It looks like shot is applied only at the end of the skills casting time.

​keep hate pride and starts noob topics. this is default feature. after each cast you must move or your next cast will be like no soulshot used or you need you use special macros.

​keep hate pride and starts noob topics. this is default feature. after each cast you must move or your next cast will be like no soulshot used or you need you use special macros.

​I don't hate pride lol :D im happy that here is strong clan to keep other side. And I guess it is strongest. So it is normal how it has to be in classic?

​I don't hate pride lol :D im happy that here is strong clan to keep other side. And I guess it is strongest. So it is normal how it has to be in classic?

​its used to be like this since gracia final

​its used to be like this since gracia final

​If it works same in GK and Korea everything is okey then

Sign in to follow this