Sign in to follow this  
Scum88

Online servers.

Dear administration! 
Draw your attention to the fact that the online server is moving rapidly to 0. I think you can see it yourself. And after the start of the Euros Off classic, it will not do, and all your efforts to correct bugs and flaws will be not needed. I think the European contingent is not stingy and will go to Euro off, and your server is a transit point. I already offered to put the main emphasis on the Russian-speaking contingent, you ignored me. More precisely you said that to advertise on our portals is expensive. Don't know about you, but we Russians love a freebie and it was ready to hang myself. Euro offs in Russia will cost 10 euros in our currency is 700+ roubles, for most regions of the country is a substantial amount of money when the salary in 10 000. That's why I suggest you do the focus on Russian speaking contingent. Think about whether or not to spend now a certain amount of money and run ads on all popular Russian-speaking sites, or to stay online on the server. Can throw a Shoe at me, but just to make sure, after the 15th you will remember about me. I know at least 20 Russian man who scored due to the fact that you have not entered 9 people in the party, about 15 people left the Internet, and another 9-person team with me can wait until 31 December, if your part is not action would be taken in favor of raising online, then leave us. 44 this is just my stats and how many people like me. I remember your line at the start and believe I see such a collapse, so popular the game and certainly in the Only Free server classic in the world. All you need is prislushivalsya to your players. My friends and I walked through the world l2classic.club saw in top location a maximum of 1-2 packs of people. So I ask you to provide real statistics of online on your server and not just the green circle with the status online

All Russian servers have 10k online with real 1k. We are not interested in making random number on site just to bring more people. It will be a lie.

• Like 1

I don't agree with you about all of the Russian servers. In Russia there is a really decent server to actually making plays on the 2000 - 4000 people. I would have thought about the really popular resources for example Goha.ru the Resource of world renown.

No thanks. 2/3 of the server atm is rus. 2/3 of them dont understand international language - english. 2/3 of them think its ru server. And they re hard players to play to, communicate. Got to decide if u keep this server under international brand or change it into ru server - if so make it l2classic.ru
 Advertise at ru sites should be the last thing to do. 1st avertise on international sites.

• Like 1

2/3 comunity on server is not russia. This server have big community from EU and maybe bigger from South America. Maybe Army of Syria is 2/3 from russia. :D

As I understand advertising on international sites has already been started, maybe it was a cheaper option than advertising on a site in Russia, and the advertising did not work. about 2\3 of the players from Russia that you turned down, I'm telling you as a Russian player. Yes clans like the Russians a lot but the majority of players in these clans or dead souls who scored, or Twinkie. Organized Russian-speaking mass on the server very little, I suspect that segodnishny the time she barely exceeded 100+. If you want the influx of players we need to start with Russia, no I do not want to offend by your words, but YOU (Europa) are very long swing, and suffers from this server.

9 pt bug will be fixed eventually, so, if you russiann wanna join sv agin, welcome, if not, doenst matter, ppl still having fun here, end of story

• Like 2

9 pt bug will be fixed eventually, so, if you russiann wanna join sv agin, welcome, if not, doenst matter, ppl still having fun here, end of story

​Hey... i have one question.... How much ppl playing here? 

​Hey... i have one question.... How much ppl playing here? 

​about 1k 

"about 1k" ? where you see this ? no1 know how meny ppl playing here you just tell random number of players. may admins to have a reason why you do not give us information about population

its just from experiences man, ofc i cant see or know it exactly and 1k is maximum, no more, those pt bug made sv suffered, but whats done is done, just enjoy your game