Sign in to follow this  
narkoom

Online?

It has players everywhere... prepare to PvP for spots, because you will need it.

IDK how much people online, but there is a real lot.

Ofc starter towns has lesser people now, but other places are a hell of zergs.

1k ppl at prime time , no more than that , dv is a ghost town. And the only place there is ppl is at cruma , forget Execution , FT , or cruma marshal ...

again such a thread ?

OB.. people raiding.. i was like "wth" ... 4 grps aoeing.. got nuked instant as i took  some random mobs.

Okay.. ... top D grade.. lets check AC... +5 pvps in less then 20 minutes. All of sudden... "mains" showed up.... clan war in AC.. atleast it was entertaining and fun.

Logging back to my 2nd char.. to farm some stuff.. out of nowhere party invites for plains and cruma.

Serious.. if you want to farm in peace.. be level 50+

The crowd will move on soon... next step is DV...

1k ppl at prime time , no more than that , dv is a ghost town. And the only place there is ppl is at cruma , forget Execution , FT , or cruma marshal ...

​agree, but DV is ghost town becoz pride declare war witht any clan doenst suck their dicks, and theyre are top clan for now, with many 55+, i hope after 9 pt fixed some highbies will come back and make the comeptition more balance

i dont think DV is a ghost town, i just left like 10 minutes ago from there on those zones near entrance in a party and there was about 3 or 4 more parties around, dunno how it is on deeper zones, but at least on the zones near entrance is quite alive. and same goes for forgoten temple, a friend started 2 days ago and he was comenting that he went there in a party and they had to stay in a side room cus the main ones were all taken.