Sign in to follow this  
Morthem

See how many of some is someone buying

Thats it. When you are buying from a store, you cant se how many of the item someone has. But If you want to sell, unless you reach the max ammount of mats that the person want to buy. You cant know exactly how much to sell.

May be someone of your clan see someone buying some material in another city at a very good price, it can results in you walking a lot (or using the gk), just to see that you only sold 10 units of the material instead of 1500 you had.

Or you just have the mats on the warehouse, and you dont want to just try to guess how many is someone going to buy.

I dunno. I think it can be a good feature to add.

Thats it. When you are buying from a store, you cant se how many of the item someone has. But If you want to sell, unless you reach the max ammount of mats that the person want to buy. You cant know exactly how much to sell.

May be someone of your clan see someone buying some material in another city at a very good price, it can results in you walking a lot (or using the gk), just to see that you only sold 10 units of the material instead of 1500 you had.

Or you just have the mats on the warehouse, and you dont want to just try to guess how many is someone going to buy.

​im not sure what u are talking about but u can see how much units someoen wanna buy and also how much units someone wanna sell.

maybe i just missunderstood ur post ?

​im not sure what u are talking about but u can see how much units someoen wanna buy and also how much units someone wanna sell.

maybe i just missunderstood ur post ?

​On this image Where I have open a store of someone who is buying. I have no idea how many units is he willing to buy.
Thats what I suggest they add,

Shot00009.bmp

the quantity is how much he is buying, try clicking on the items. xD

Edited by San0

qBXe2eC5

the quantity is how much he is buying, try clicking on the items. xD

​No, that quantity is how much of the item he is buying yo uhave in you inventory.

no its not. that the number between ( ) near the name.
the quantity options shows you how many items of those the players wants to purchase in total.

no its not. that the number between ( ) near the name.
the quantity options shows you how many items of those the players wants to purchase in total.

​no bro, it shows how many items you have to sell. if you have more than the max he buys, it will show you that number, otherwise if you dont have any item, it will say only the name of the item, and bot of that, the price for each item.

Check it, really. You can by downloading the image he uploaded in previous post.

son. either we having some miss communications here, or one of us has some eye problms or we playing diferent games.

ENRIA [name of item]  (1) [number of enrias i have in my inventory]

price: bla bla bla

QUANTITY: 30!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this is how much of the item the guy is buying)

weight: 2

i also dont get his point.

in every case u see both information ..,

but after i see his picture its seems that he dont see this kind of informations.

try to reinstll l2 classic with the source from site.

u probably using a "wrong"/bad client

On This image, I clicked on the varnish but wasnt showing.

I patched and updated the client again and now shows correctly.
I tougth it was my idea, but good to see it was implemented long ago.

Edit: You can close this topic now.