Jacorleon

Discuss the watermelon Event !!!

The people who participated in the event fully complied with the rules of the event.

1 player take 1 boss form Watermelon  -  This is completely within the rules of event.

All people in CC get many boss form 1 watermelon .The number of bosses equals the number of people who open the watermelon.  -  This is completely within the rules of event.

1659792292933.thumb.jpg.c3def2aaf74f8b6e12ca134ee312a872.jpg

Please Tell me the difference:

-  "When the Rotting Watermelon was opened, you get level 80 Raid Boss Bael will appear!

-  “When you will open Rotting Watermelon, level 80 Raid Boss Bael will appear!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In fact , the word “you” in the description  means players.

And In the description, there is no point out that the one CC only can get 1 boss from watermelon.   

so When all People in CC click watermelon will get 1 boss that blleong to himslef in watermelon .

Why are there so many bosses?  Because active chars in cc open watermelon then get boss that belong to himself.  that As description in website “When you will open Rotting Watermelon, level 80 Raid Boss Bael will appear!”

People acted in full compliance and we should not be punished !!!!!

@Kse @San0 @Koll

Please Give it some serious thought about whole case.

And Invite everyone to discuss the matter that Punishment about those who summon more than one boss.

By the rules you need the party to help you kill the boss YOU get. 
It is nowhere said that all party should get each a boss from just 1 melon. YOU, not all your party members should open it. And Raid boss, not Raid bosseS will appear.
Topic explanation is directed to YOU - the person reading it. YOU need to find friends, Jessy will send YOU and your friends to the spot, YOU need to open it. If your friends had to talk to the melon, it would be mentioned as in any other places your friends are mentioned.
As soon as you are talking to the melon, it shows an animation and summons you a Boss. 1 seed - 1 Boss. You kept talking to it within next few seconds while it was decaying and triggering a bug, that it was allowing to spawn more bosses - it is bug abusing. 
It never crossed your mind, that getting dozens of Bosses from just 1 melon is not allright? Bosses, which give really good EXP and each of which gives 15 pouches as a reward? Haven't you participated on the events on our server before to understand, that something doesn't match? Did you or any other players doing it with you came to us to clarify? 

It is really amusing to see people trying to cheat and then trying to fit it into the rules after being caught.

There is nothing to discuss. 

• Like 1

by the topic we found out who cheated :D

"Invite everyone to discuss the matter that Punishment about those who summon more than one boss."

you cheater. you banned.

4 hours ago, Kse said:

By the rules you need the party to help you kill the boss YOU get. 
It is nowhere said that all party should get each a boss from just 1 melon. YOU, not all your party members should open it. And Raid boss, not Raid bosseS will appear.
Topic explanation is directed to YOU - the person reading it. YOU need to find friends, Jessy will send YOU and your friends to the spot, YOU need to open it. If your friends had to talk to the melon, it would be mentioned as in any other places your friends are mentioned.
As soon as you are talking to the melon, it shows an animation and summons you a Boss. 1 seed - 1 Boss. You kept talking to it within next few seconds while it was decaying and triggering a bug, that it was allowing to spawn more bosses - it is bug abusing. 
It never crossed your mind, that getting dozens of Bosses from just 1 melon is not allright? Bosses, which give really good EXP and each of which gives 15 pouches as a reward? Haven't you participated on the events on our server before to understand, that something doesn't match? Did you or any other players doing it with you came to us to clarify? 

It is really amusing to see people trying to cheat and then trying to fit it into the rules after being caught.

Well you in eng can me single or plural :D

p.s. dunno what was the event and what was the abuse

4 hours ago, Kse said:

Haven't you participated on the events on our server before to understand, that something doesn't match?

Makes sense, you should relise club couldnt produce an event worth to farm, based on previous events. In this case you are right!

Edited by Rizos

image.thumb.png.f7b770409f81bb7126b583fe1bc964b3.png

True that you can be singular or plural. However,  you is singular here; otherwise it wouldnt say your friends after the you. Bann the abusers.

I played here for three years.   so many events here, but In fact, this is the first time I've fully participated, because the previous event were so boring.

I think it's really a good event. Like me as an independent player,i cant kill this boss by myslef, right?  We have to farm together,That's what makes this event so interesting and bring more avtive ppl jion in event.   

Like me as an independent player, i bought speed in Individual store,and I'm only allowed to open it if I give it to CC.

If the event is a requirement that CC alone be allowed to attend.

If the description is as follows ““When you will open Rotting Watermelon, level 80 Raid Boss Bael will appear!”
I bought speed ----  i opened it get 1 boss ------  I joined the farm  -----  I got my harvest         

All actions are in accordance with the rules - When you will open Rotting Watermelon, level 80 Raid Boss Bael will appear!

As char rizos,You can check the payment history,char Rzios paid CC whatever Rizos had to pay,  Excuse me,Is it against the rules?

if one CC just will get 1 boss form 1 speed ,  The correct description would be: 

"When CC will open Rotting Watermelon, level 80 Raid Boss Bael will appear."

or

"When the Rotting Watermelon was opened, you get level 80 Raid Boss Bael will appear!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In fact, we have to be vigilant because the 80lv boss is strong.

So we have to Countdown 3、 2、 1, then open it. 

This is a complete, orderly boss farm event.  and players must be active.

We share the cost  ---   We all profit together.    -  All the behavior completely conform to the rules   for  independent player  -  When you will open Rotting Watermelon, level 80 Raid Boss Bael will appear!

From the beginning, I totally think that GM was leading us to call more avtive players  To participate in the sever !!!

Because only the more people Can be more profitable   !!!

We are not bug users,   and i will show u which one is bug user

What mean BUG USER ?
In the last Baium incident . GM  has given his statement that  Baium room is PVP zone,  If we ever find out about this we got PK points in PVP zone.  Because it doesn't fit the description.   they used bug to farm, they are bug user.

in this event case 

All of player behavior completely conform to the description.   now you don't think your description is accurate ,  But the players didn't feel they were breaking the rules.

Because  of  Your description is full of uncertainty,    so  we  not bug user  and   The problem is the description of event.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And: at July 28    ,   Kse still didn't point out that it was a bug. The description here is “event abuse”    not “bug abuse”

until July 28 ,players still think  what they're doing is legal,  

1.thumb.jpg.880bb3c16885a15f137e076ab8a26556.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.7665735f7ab6de752acacd8880de5d44.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And  : Why so many cam in event zone form the beginning of event , but Only at the end of the event  ,To report that event abuse?

They login cam  , and tried to pick our dorps   ,long time .

Player all  fought here for a long time  and  Rob the boss from each other.    Why no one  report that earlyer?   Cuz we all think that is not BUG !

But some shabis   lost war at event zone , they cant farm bosses.     So they came  to report  that is bug, and now  u call that is bug  then punish us?
Big  joke  

plz watch video enemy lost war in event zone  and  we took bosses :
Lineage II 2022-07-16 23-55-46_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

5 hours ago, Mulish said:

image.thumb.png.f7b770409f81bb7126b583fe1bc964b3.png

True that you can be singular or plural. However,  you is singular here; otherwise it wouldnt say your friends after the you. Bann the abusers.

You are still free to use 'you' as plural even in the next sentence in my opinion. Usually the writer is responsible to convey information without a doubt as to what he meant by it. 

Also to me it is quite obvious the players in question about the abuse are non native speakers, coming from tradition of entirely different language semantics and sentence structures, so you ('you' is plural here, 'you folk' hehe) should give him benefit of the doubt. 

Moreover as for every bug it should be considered how easy it is to replicate the bug in my opinion. If all you have to do is people pressing a dialog button on NPC that was just summoned, that might as well gonna be the majority of the people who encounter the NPC. 

Lastly I wanted to point out that I am not playing on this server for a while now and I have no info as to who got 'punished' by the admin nor do I care about their fate. But from what player base the server has I would be careful using outright banning people as the option especially in vague case like this in my opinion. In the video linked looked like a good chunk of server population was participating in this 'exploit'?

SInce it's not the first time we have this event(they didn't even bother to switch watermelons to melons or grapes this time), you can imagine how much some people abused it last year and didn't get caught.

P.S You in my second sentence is plural.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Rizos said:

Well you in eng can me single or plural

a cheater defending another :D

• Confused 1

I killed 2 Baels with a 9 man party and we got 65kk exp (50% scroll + stew) and 15 pouches from each , took us around 2 minutes to kill each one with dagger party.

With each seed you spawned around 10-15 of those Baels. That would be lets say 650kk - 1b exp from 10/15 Baels depending the boosts even more... to a 9 man party ,you can imagine the exp with 2/3/4 ppl instead.

150-225 pouches each seed. And around 30 minutes to finish them all.

Do i need to explain more? You see where am going. You been farming daily at least 5-7 hours for the past 2 weeks. Assuming you were killing around 100-150 Baels daily.

So here i am wondering . Did it ever cross your mind that this is illegal and that it shouldnt be like that?. I have a video of someone that solely brings 10 chars to abuse the event. So bringing up CC stuff and friends sound like a big joke to me and a last chance of dodging the consequences.

Edited by JaneDo

2 hours ago, JaneDo said:

150-225 pouches each seed. And around 30 minutes to finish them all.

Please?  i think u do not undertand  this description right now.     
150-225 bosses each seed?    Impossible!       The number of bosses you get is based on the number of people in your CC.   Just ppl who in CC  is allowed to open the watermelon .      If 10 chars in ur CC,Everyone opened the watermelon,u get 10 bosses.  b   You must to  ring  more active ppl  ,You can get more bosses from CC.

3 hours ago, JaneDo said:

You see where am going.

i saw u not going ?  why?      You think this event is boring  ?     Or u lost war?     Or because you can't bring more active ppl to play together ?

Why GM said u must find more that 9 friends to come ?    This is not leading us to bring more active ppl come?To  make seve keep active?

Only the Event becomes interesting, That's why we want to play,Isn't it ? 

We would like to go to the  event GM made, cuz we like this serve and I thought this serve  would get more interesting than others all serve.

this why  We like to try new things more than anyone else in serve,Unlike your behavior, not participating in event at all.

I tell u ,  my cp should was first of all in sever to jion this event boss farm,  first time  i open watermelon   we got 3 bosses.

then, I read it description in website  carefully. So I derive the conclusion.  As it should be, to get more than one boss form watermelon.

As i said , I totally think that GM was leading us to call more avtive players  To participate in the sever 

And i tired  to  inv EU players  who quit of serve come jion the big event.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!Let's see :The problem now is not to explain whether " you"  stand for singular or plural in English.

This is English the language of the original properties,We are not linguists.

If GM decides this thing 1speed  bring 1 more boss that is  a bug, 

The correct description would be:

"When CC will open Rotting Watermelon, level 80 Raid Boss Bael will appear."

or

"When the Rotting Watermelon was opened, you get level 80 Raid Boss Bael will appear!

The description should not be:

"When you will open Rotting Watermelon, level 80 Raid Boss Bael will appear."

cuz That creates ambiguity

Is there something wrong with what I said?

@Jacorleon Dude ppl from your ally was abusing that event like crazy, there is one video when full party is spawning  bosses and killing them like "we dont care about the  consequences" I just only wonder how many ppl reported that "insane bug" when they realise something is wrong with that numbers of boss spawns.

@Kse How long we have to wait too see who and how many times killed bosses ?.

was nice event, boss was giving in duo as much XP as a priest and died in 1 zealot (yes you could break the party after u summon the boss and remake) . Imagine if I knew about this abuse, ez 84 :(

Edited by Sensei

3 minutes ago, LSPD said:

@Jacorleon Dude ppl from your ally was abusing that event like crazy, there is one video when full party is spawning  bosses and killing them like "we dont care about the  consequences" I just only wonder how many ppl reported that "insane bug" when they realise something is wrong with that numbers of boss spawns.

@Kse How long we have to wait too see who and how many times killed bosses ?.

Just finished punishing last person today, full information will be posted soon + information when we will return Fixed Seeds/Pouches to people who didn't abused it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

was nice event, boss was giving in duo as much XP as a priest and died in 1 zealot (yes you could break the party after u summon the boss and remake) . Imagine if I knew about this abuse, ez 84

Hahaha     MB ppl  kill ur all in CC  and will rob ur bosses

On 8/7/2022 at 5:05 PM, Warpole said:

SInce it's not the first time we have this event(they didn't even bother to switch watermelons to melons or grapes this time), you can imagine how much some people abused it last year and didn't get caught.

@Koll

How about this?how much some people abused it last year and didn't get caught?
This is my first time to participate in the event to farm boss  in this serve.
Maybe I was a victim in three years of L2 games.

43 minutes ago, Jacorleon said:

@Koll

How about this?how much some people abused it last year and didn't get caught?
This is my first time to participate in the event to farm boss  in this serve.
Maybe I was a victim in three years of L2 games.

One of the main reasons this event was returned is because last time scripter made a mistake in Corrupted seed drop which I spotted closer to end of the event when I start preparing statistic. I spotted that 0 players have item that Rotting Watermelon was giving before spawning boss, then I checked that no one have Corrupted Seed and I start investigating it. 

On 8/7/2022 at 9:14 AM, Yaeogk said:

You are still free to use 'you' as plural even in the next sentence in my opinion. Usually the writer is responsible to convey information without a doubt as to what he meant by it. 

Also to me it is quite obvious the players in question about the abuse are non native speakers, coming from tradition of entirely different language semantics and sentence structures, so you ('you' is plural here, 'you folk' hehe) should give him benefit of the doubt. 

Moreover as for every bug it should be considered how easy it is to replicate the bug in my opinion. If all you have to do is people pressing a dialog button on NPC that was just summoned, that might as well gonna be the majority of the people who encounter the NPC. 

Lastly I wanted to point out that I am not playing on this server for a while now and I have no info as to who got 'punished' by the admin nor do I care about their fate. But from what player base the server has I would be careful using outright banning people as the option especially in vague case like this in my opinion. In the video linked looked like a good chunk of server population was participating in this 'exploit'?

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/70042-regarding-event-abuse/?tab=comments#comment-226314
We didn't.

Okey   alright . 

Please check the text description of all event carefully  next time.

And I will go to learn English as hard  as rizos lerning chinese word “shabi”.

Thank you to those who participated in this discussion and Make the server better and better.

On 8/8/2022 at 2:53 PM, Jacorleon said:

Hahaha     MB ppl  kill ur all in CC  and will rob ur bosses

they dont have time to do that,i s/d in town, port to event place and kill in 1 zealot :P