Koll

Server update information

How we should install server updates  

323 members have voted

1. 1. How we should install server updates

• №1 Update to 1.3, only after this update to 1.5
    • №2 Make updates by groups
    • №3 Update to 1.5, include 1.3

lvl 56+ because people are bored of being in the town sitting with nothing to do. when you get bored of all bye bye.

We will announce date when updates will be fully ready and will create vote for update date.

Edited by Koll
  • Like 1

lvl 56+ because people are bored of being in the town sitting with nothing to do. when you get bored of all bye bye.

​did u ever thought about of going raid, killing epics or pvp ?

u make urself bored dude...

• Like 1

​I bet you play in random parties / clan parties. thats why.

Fix outlaw forest geodata. Mobs jumping around. Stucking in to the textures and so on. I dont understand am i the only one who found those bugs? 

Like a fuking king of oren.

Fix outlaw forest geodata. Mobs jumping around. Stucking in to the textures and so on. I dont understand am i the only one who found those bugs? 

Like a fuking king of oren.

​idk used to exp there never saw problems like that.  Type /loc in to chat and make screenshot of that location, then post in somewhere on forum or submit ticket. 

hi, guys

You may want to hear. It is the start time and day of the Castle siege.

Because, if the Castle siege at the CET criteria is performed (for example, Sunday 22:00),

part of the country of the players I will be unable to participate.

This is because there is a time difference. When my country, there are time difference is 7 hours

So I would like you to think carefully about the start date and time of the siege.

I want you to set on Saturday personally.What do you think you?

Haven`t read the patchnotes but imo we`re 1.0 - go to 1.3 then to 1.5 then 2.0. If for example you`re ready with 1.5 at the same time you implement 1.3 - okay let ppl see the new patch if it might turn out bad for the server add the 1.5 (like ppl hating 1.3 and wanting 1.5 asap) then add 2.0. Imo if you won`t add somethign i`m not sure if it`ll be the best opinion to just change it - casthe thingies were crazy ... y we can keep Aden castle off for now - introduce 1.3 to us then give us 1.5 etc. Don`t make us wait too long either.

many ppl want sieges and i wonder why.

did anyone of u ever watched the first castle sieges on ru classic ? i dont think so.

ppl were around 60 with atleast +3 gear and got 1-2 shotted by the guards so i wonder what will happen here.

without any doubt no clan/ally here atm is able to takeover a castle. It would end in a big massacre of -% and crying.

i wonder how you gonna implement stuff like new TOI "kamaloka",monster arena, etc. also why no moon armor quest? chronicles like interlude for instance had clan oath armor..and anyways you give free shots and top ng weapons as a "starter pack", why not moon sets then?

anyways thanks for your hard work, this serv is awesome ^_~

• Like 1

i wonder how you gonna implement stuff like new TOI "kamaloka",monster arena, etc. also why no moon armor quest? chronicles like interlude for instance had clan oath armor..and anyways you give free shots and top ng weapons as a "starter pack", why not moon sets then?

​Starting pack is no grade. This set is D grade. Starting pack is more then enough to help new players.

About monster arena from 2.0 we are now watching what community think about it and discussing it. 

About new stuff - it same code as it was with creating antibot protection or fix party problem. If there will be new locations - we can take them from official client and make it in our client and server side. Just need to create same GEO. We can work with GEO, so we can make new locations.

We will announce date when updates will be fully ready and will create vote for update date.

​ARE YOU SERIOUSLY???????? vote for that? are you kidding me? JUST DO IT ;)

​Starting pack is no grade. This set is D grade. Starting pack is more then enough to help new players.

About monster arena from 2.0 we are now watching what community think about it and discussing it. 

About new stuff - it same code as it was with creating antibot protection or fix party problem. If there will be new locations - we can take them from official client and make it in our client and server side. Just need to create same GEO. We can work with GEO, so we can make new locations.

​well, the sky is blue and the grass is green,roses are red and violets are blue, but still i dont see the reasons to not add them. voting on eu off shows that most of the voters voted "no" to remove this quest. NG part of a game is still a part of the game, and you give away top ng weaps for free. you dont even need to do quest to get em! and this armors are Moon Armor don't have any restrictions, set effects. It is impossible to exchange, drop, sell or crystalize*

regarding 'new stuff", just to make sure that we're talking about same things here :

https://l2central.info/home/classic/945-lineage-ii-classic-razlom-iskazhenij-bashni-derzosti

https://l2central.info/home/classic/965-lineage-ii-classic-2-0-saviors-tyurma-bezdny

(sorry its on russian...)

this and monster arena as far as i know are the stuff new to lineage 2, maybe the rewards are too imbalanced or idk, but the reason i want to see this stuff here is because its NEW, thats all.. change the rewards to less imba stuff, remove the rewards at all, i dont care, just let us check it :D