Koll

Server update information

How we should install server updates  

323 members have voted

1. 1. How we should install server updates

• №1 Update to 1.3, only after this update to 1.5
    • №2 Make updates by groups
    • №3 Update to 1.5, include 1.3

i think 1.3 will be ok for the server now, it will open some more áreas for mid range levels and i think giving B grade now for the few high levels would make the gap bigger and harder to catch up.

• Like 3

i voted for 1.3 cus i think its what by logic should be the fastest thing to do, and then the update from 1.3 to 1.5 should be smaller since its less stuff.

• Like 3

We will announce date when updates will be fully ready and will create vote for update date.

​I'm tired of waiting for the update to a campaign you've never set for 3 months on a server and you're tired, you obishaete obishaete this month will be or not to update Sorry if not then I will leave this server

We will announce date when updates will be fully ready and will create vote for update date.

​I'm tired of waiting for the update to a campaign you've never set for 3 months on a server and you're tired, you obishaete obishaete this month will be or not to update Sorry if not then I will leave this server

​Are you level 60 and fully geared? If not stop crying for an update when you are not even maxed in this one.

• Like 1

​ive been playing 2 months and still 50, pls wait for me

​Are you level 60 and fully geared? If not stop crying for an update when you are not even maxed in this one.

​i think 1.3 time and sieges need to be soon...
the top partys reach now and sieges will make new formations and new wars.
btw i think 3/4 cps are full equip and top lvl

its good time to update, many ppl from my clan, and i guess other ppl too... talks about leaving :|

​You must stop tell us when we must update. I already informed all players that we will announce when all will be read for update.

its good time to update, many ppl from my clan, and i guess other ppl too... talks about leaving :|

​leaving to where? Botted InNO(CARE)va version? LOLOLOLOLOL epic fail. Please tell me when they decide to come back here. I give them max 2 days.

​i think 1.3 time and sieges need to be soon...
the top partys reach now and sieges will make new formations and new wars.
btw i think 3/4 cps are full equip and top lvl

​why u need sieges ?

to lose 1 lvl till the siege is over and not even came inside the castle ? :D

​So how many from your clan are lvl 60?

They already work on uptade and that'll be up when it's ready so why everyone talk about that ? Wast of time, just wait.

its simple why everyone talks about update, its the 1 % of players who are actualy almost in the stage they need something else, then theres the 30 % who want update to have easyer life on drops and adena farming tho they keep using everything else specialy sieges as na excuse, and then theres the 20 % who cry about update becus they ran out of other stuff to cry about.

as for me, im still ok with this as it is for at least one more month, still far from beeing on max level possible in here or better gear possible, and im not delusional thinking im ready for sieges so, as long as it will come decently, i dont mind w8ing for another month and half or something around this.

im pretty sure most of this ppl crying about the update are players runing around in karmian/theca/compo clean and some wtv low c grade weapon clean, on like level 45 to 50 and they think they are capped.

• Like 4

to not talk about jewels lol, yesterday i was playing on a friend's BD in a party in dragon valley, and one of the mages died to mob and droped a non grade necklace LOL.

guy was level 47 or something, in non grade nacklace.

• Like 1

to not talk about jewels lol, yesterday i was playing on a friend's BD in a party in dragon valley, and one of the mages died to mob and droped a non grade necklace LOL.

:D:D LOL!!! People buy NG jewelry, To avoid falling other things!!!! It is such a feature!!!! )))))

its simple why everyone talks about update, its the 1 % of players who are actualy almost in the stage they need something else, then theres the 30 % who want update to have easyer life on drops and adena farming tho they keep using everything else specialy sieges as na excuse, and then theres the 20 % who cry about update becus they ran out of other stuff to cry about.

as for me, im still ok with this as it is for at least one more month, still far from beeing on max level possible in here or better gear possible, and im not delusional thinking im ready for sieges so, as long as it will come decently, i dont mind w8ing for another month and half or something around this.

im pretty sure most of this ppl crying about the update are players runing around in karmian/theca/compo clean and some wtv low c grade weapon clean, on like level 45 to 50 and they think they are capped.

​​Best post so far.

:D:D LOL!!! People buy NG jewelry, To avoid falling other things!!!! It is such a feature!!!! )))))

​Me too dropped item after when I died by the mob... :D

How long it will last update?

АДМИНИСТРАЦИЯ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! НАЗОВИТЕ ДАТУ ОБНОВЛЕНИЯ!!!!! Или пора ливать на руОФФ ?????

АДМИНИСТРАЦИЯ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! НАЗОВИТЕ ДАТУ ОБНОВЛЕНИЯ!!!!! Или пора ливать на руОФФ ?????

​Date will be announced when we will be closer to the end of this update.