Sign in to follow this  
Syts

Olympiad training Arena!

Hello everyone!

I would like to suggest to create a Olympiad training arenas! 

Me like others players cant play Olympiad every weekend and some "life hacks" we just learn if we practice.

So, if we could have an Teleport (Gatekeeper) in a place like Coliseum that we can move to arenas like the Olympiads arenas (four pillar, fount and open arena) with a friend it would be great to improve out tactics to play oly and have more fun!!  

What everyone think about it? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Syts said:

Hello everyone!

I would like to suggest to create a Olympiad training arenas! 

Me like others players cant play Olympiad every weekend and some "life hacks" we just learn if we practice.

So, if we could have an Teleport (Gatekeeper) in a place like Coliseum that we can move to arenas like the Olympiads arenas (four pillar, fount and open arena) with a friend it would be great to improve out tactics to play oly and have more fun!!  

What everyone think about it? 

Hello. Test server > //olympiad superquick 1 nick1 nick2  ( 1 = arena ID, just try other IDs if you want to test another arena ).

Just don't forget to disable undying ( //undying off ).

And you can test it as much as you want even swap items/classes :)

• Like 1

That's a good solution if we dont have a ping problem on test server. Something like 2 secounds delays which its very significative for the results (and i open to ask, if its only with me?).