Sign in to follow this  
Snnak

Thx for this awesome server !

I love to say thank you for this awesome server it makes me really fun to play here, so much nice guys playing here , great players good stuff and good bot protection.

I play now like 2 months on this server , thats all i can say good population, really good support team, good admins, good bot protection (fast ban).

Really thx for your work and i hope for a good YEar 2016  <3 <3 <3

Mfg, Idrim

• Like 2

Thank you. This is means alot to us. We too hope that next Year will be great, cause we have many plans ^_^

Edited by Koll
  • Like 3

+1 to this guy..Havent the felt the need to say thanks to the the team responsible for a f2p l2 server since 2006. You're awesome.
Just please, remember that besides the amazing communication with the community, we love this server because it's CLASSIC. Do not hurry to upgrade. There's no need to. I know you'll make the best decision for all of us!

I'd like to see sieges become available sooner than later, but I agree, I'm in no hurry to see kamaels or other updates installed.

i greatly enjoy classic and this outstanding server/staff.