Sign in to follow this  
rapidrolllll

ban

забанили сразу два аккаунта во время прокачки. причем один из них был не в сети. причина бана "Использование запрещенного програмного обеспечения" при том что такого не было не то что запущенно даже на компьютере не присутствовало. проверьте аккаунты на наличие незаконно полученых вещей и сами убедитесь что ничего там незаконного нету и снимите пожалуйста бан. аккаунты rapidroll11 rapidroll12 (original)

banned just two account while leveling. one of them was not in the network. the reason for the ban "the use of prohibited software," despite the fact that such was not the fact that neglect of even the computer was not present. check the accounts for the presence of illegally obtained things and see for yourself that there is nothing illegal and there is no clear ban please. accounts rapidroll11 rapidroll12 (google translate)

Hello. You was trying to use l2packethack. That's why was banned accounts + hwid.

Edited by Koll

во первых я не использовал никаких сторонних программ, во вторых аккаунт с клериком небыл в вообще в сети почему его забанило вообще не понятно... в этот момент у меня обновлялся антивирус и все... (original)

Firstly, I did not use any third-party programs, and secondly to account cleric fiction in general the network why it banned do not understand ... at this point I have updated antivirus and all ... (google translate)

во первых я не использовал никаких сторонних программ, во вторых аккаунт с клериком небыл в вообще в сети почему его забанило вообще не понятно... в этот момент у меня обновлялся антивирус и все... (original)

Firstly, I did not use any third-party programs, and secondly to account cleric fiction in general the network why it banned do not understand ... at this point I have updated antivirus and all ... (google translate)

​So you asking me to show proofs?

This is our protection banned you.

Here is additional info from server side, that even showing directory where you have program that you started and get ban for this.

• Like 1

эта программа была удалена когда обновился антивирус после чего и последовал бан аккаунта rapidroll12 при этом программа не была даже запущена, а аккаунт rapidroll11 то почему был забанен если он был оффлайн около 1-2 часов??? (original)

This program was removed when the updated anti-virus, and then followed a ban rapidroll12 account and the program was not even started, and why rapidroll11 account was banned when it was offline about 1-2 hours ??? (google translate)

я понимаю что проблема была с моей стороны что программа была у меня на компьютере, ну пусть из за нее забанили аккаунт rapidroll12, но причем тут аккаунт rapidroll11 если он даже небыл в сети???? вы мне это объясните. (original)

I understand that the problem was on my part that the program was on my computer, well, let them out of her account rapidroll12 banned, but where does the account even if he rapidroll11 fiction network ???? You explain it to me. (google translate)

Пацан пиздабол :D  cначало кричит мол нету на компе сторонних прог   потом  что второй акк не был в сети

сука даун пшел нахуй с сервера

Пацан пиздабол :D  cначало кричит мол нету на компе сторонних прог   потом  что второй акк не был в сети

сука даун пшел нахуй с сервера

​тя не спрашивали чепушила

я понимаю что проблема была с моей стороны что программа была у меня на компьютере, ну пусть из за нее забанили аккаунт rapidroll12, но причем тут аккаунт rapidroll11 если он даже небыл в сети???? вы мне это объясните. (original)

I understand that the problem was on my part that the program was on my computer, well, let them out of her account rapidroll12 banned, but where does the account even if he rapidroll11 fiction network ???? You explain it to me. (google translate)

​This program was started, cause otherwise our protection will not see this.

This program need to hack packets info, so for this program we have: if program started - you get ban all of your accounts + HWID.

Edited by Koll

​I unbanned you for this time. Hope next time will never happen. Merry Christmas.

Edited by Koll

огромное спасибо вам за понимание!!!
счасливого вам нового года!!! (original)

thank you for your understanding !!!
Happy New Year to you !!! (google translate)