Sign in to follow this  
DEADPOOLL

Changes & Improves

Some problems that should be fixed and  suggestions to improve the server.

So lets start..

Core/Orfen/Queen Ant, still cannot see in the map with high level chars, i know its already reported and told that will be solved but until now didnt finish..

OWL to 75+, that change in OWL was a great change since there were more rbs 75+, there are only 6 in the game right now, so its completly bad idea, 99.99% of server are 75+ and can take OWL from only 6 rbs wtf..

About this delay on map for any rb 75+, since its a BOSS to be killed in group it should be stronger and with better rewards, also why until now there is no any RB 80????? Could be even announced in the GLOBAL chat any RB/Epic. 

Core/Orfen/Queen Ant are killed by mages, if u hit with any melee minions come and make a big mess, ok... Everybody knows that melee makes a better damage for any RB, but lets talk about Baium/Zaken, even if u have 4 full parties of good geared mages they dont make any significant damage that we can even compare with melee dmg, i suggest to reduce a LITTLE to at least mages cooperate with damage...

Core/Orfen/Queen Ant/Zaken/Baium, The exp gained to kill those FINAL EPICS are completly trash, sorry but there is no another word to use. Lets take as example the last CORE that i did, i took 12kk exp with 55 chars in CC, if i move to GC and kill 10 mobs i will take more exp..... I guess there is nothing else to say.. Shouldnt be something like antharas but should be some balance, if u die 1 time and get BP ress you lose 0.20, you even can recovery this EXP.

Priests, should be added already priest Zaken and Antharas also, all priests should be harder, 82 level+, a better chance to drop the jewelery ( instead of 3% make 5% ), better EXP and PVP ZONE.

Antharas, right now how it is Antharas its also completly trash also, Antharas should require more ppl to be able to join, lets say minimum 90 ppl ( 10 parties ), we know that some nerf its already expected but its missing some things that can come together with that nerf, for example, PVP ZONE, still dont have it there, bring it for please, its the only epic that dont have, some RESET like baium, if HP dont drop after XX minutes the boss sleep again, its completly insane stay running with RB for DAYS and NOBODY can do nothing to stop that, even with the maintenance if you was inside nothing kick you from there.

(Suggestion from FI by DILLON)

There has been talk for the past 1.5 years talking about FI talisman and more recently the lilith/anakim runes. There is talk of new content coming as it is already on map and there is the hint of it in Heine, so let's talk about the issues and give some recommendations for changes to development team to allow these upgrades they have put in the game to become obtainable and not forgotten as new content comes out and people do not farm these areas any more.

FI Farm time per lvl attempt: 1 hr (lvl1), 2 hr (lvl2), 5 hr (lvl3), 30 hr (lvl4), 44 hr (lvl5), 44 hr (lvl6)

New suggested drop rates: Bone – 50%, Tissue – 50%, Shell – 5%, Talon – 15%, Fang – 50%, Claw – 20% (same)

Impact to Farm time per lvl attempt: 10min, 1 hr, 2 hr, 8 hr, 15 hr, 15hr

Lilith/Anakim:

lvl 1 = 1x rune

lvl 2 = 2x rune lv 1

lvl 3 = 4x rune lv 1

lvl 4 = 8x rune lv 1
lvl 5 = 16x rune lv 1
lvl 6 = 32x rune lv 1

lvl 7 = 64x rune lv 1

lvl 8 = 128x rune lv 1

lvl 9 = 256x rune lv 1

lvl 10 = 512x rune lv 1

Lets take an example, IF not a single fail, from 1 to 10 all sucess 100%, and lilith/anakim spawn every 3 days and drop 3 runes, and all the runes go to the person "X" , every month this person "X" will have around 30x runes, so 30*17= 510x runes, its around 1,5 YEAR in the best of cases...

Increase drops from current quantity AND ( OR ) make drop chance from normal mobs in the fields, AND ( OR ) change upgrade method to not require duble runes each level..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Agreed there is some low-hanging fruit that the admins could very easily change. It seems they are very reluctant to make small tweaks to things like FI/Lilith/Anakim runes. I remember in the first week of FI release pterosaur drops were heavily nerfed and spawn times changed, but the server has continued to evolve since then and now there are more options than grinding FI all day. Small, frequent tweaks to improve some of these systems and make older gear actually obtainable would be a very welcome change until they are in a more satisfying/balanced place.

I would also add for FI two changes I could see being very nice:

1. Allow purchase of FI items (fangs, shells, etc.) with the weapon parts from quest 

2. Allow exchange of FI items up and down at certain rates - for example, 1 fang = 2 ptero talon (or whatever rate is appropriate)

This gives the players options on how to best focus their time while on island without fundamentally changing how it is all farmed.

• Like 1

Good points overall.

Owl for 76+ chars should at least be able to receive from 70 rb.

Pterosaur Talon needs +% droprate. The Fang-to-Talon ratio is silly. I was farming only pteros for the last few days, the results were dissapointing; sometimes I would go 3h straight without a single Talon drop. Also slight increase in Bones/Tissues/Shells makes a lot of sense.

Priests lvl up, meh not really, randoms can barely kill them now before frenzy, don't make their life even harder. Zaken/Antharas priests sounds like super custom server.

AQ/Core/Orfen are a joke. Mechanics of those epics favor the defender, you can send ponies outside the pvp zone to aoe anything, plus the ridiculous INSTA-AGGRO of minions if you hit with melee char. Yikes. Ridiculous also to think that you have to use 2-3 tanks that can get bluffed/shadow-stepped by daggers and die from ants that hit 2-3k dmg, pushing ppl to not log their mains cuz they lose tons of xp at 82+ if this takes a long time. Very dumb concept that 1 tank is not enough. It's SO bad that it makes the old low lvl system look brilliant. Literally 2 ppl can completely stop AQ.

Antharas system, can't agree more. Zero pvp concept behind it, just mindlessly run it for days.

Lilith/Anakim runes, same thing with FI, someone sucks at math.

Edited by Sensei

I have a theory if someone was good at his job and someday he started fucking up and delaying his work to fix it after some time the general view of people around him will eventually be in a decline.

he achieved what he wanted a delay. that means x amount of money for y amount of work was enough at some point people appreciated the work he got a promotion Finally he achieved THE promotion.

jobs are like anything in life its exchangeable like genders dick size boobs transplants fake abs yea that's a thing recently then the company started to realize he is getting more than what he is achieving he was the CEO the investors made 3 fast punches -3000 $ each in a 3 months row pew pew pew.

he started not giving a fuck and doing minimal stuff before it hits a red flag he fix it but people sniff sniff.

and others lick.

some people lick and sniff.  and sniff lick and you are sniff lick my man you are playing it right.

you the G my man.

the lazy CEO always listens to his right-hand money makes people blind it and will always be more impactful if you are in the second row you are running the company.

my suggestion is to listen to Nancy as I said he is the G.

fuck I am bored I want bots like in Fortnite at least they try to hide and fix something at the same time

am i right or not mistaken  

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Sensei said:

Owl for 76+ chars should at least be able to receive from 70 rb.

The troll part is you can get owl from 70 rb’s *sometimes*. I don’t know if it was a glitch or it has some random chance to spawn a “higher level” owl, but I have gotten Strix blessing from 70 daily RB before on level 80 char. The next day it didn’t work but luckily a DK dropped one. Still just weird how that whole system functions.

Did any of these points even get read by admins? Like I think the population understands that there is tons to work on, but there has been no real change or acknowledgement of change for these systems since they really started. If this is even just a talking point, can an Admin say “we read it and will talk about it”

Very nice update, good job, btw still have some issuses that have to be solved..

Few classes have to be balanced, lets start talking about necro, silence/doom have a 90% chance this is completly broken, have to be nerfed (maybe could do something like did with the fear, you cant re-silence if the character still have silence), the fear also from necro its 70% chance have to be nerfed also still too high, the cursed man HP also its too high i guess could be a bit nerfed..
DA, its hard to talk about DA is the only tank that can perma CC, completly remove your buffs, cast skills faster than any mage, heal himself (1 critical heal = 50% HP restored), summon a pet that in 5 seconds, this fear (70% chance) with epics lv 4 its 101%...  There a lot of ways to balance it like reduce the chance from fear, increasce MP cost for resumon panther/heal...
Archers in general already get some nice boost in last updates but still have to be a bit boosted.. 
ES, the magnus should nerf a bit the damage from STUN..
The TK buff from lv 80 should be boosted, this bonus from 4speed its compeltly useless, could be higher or changed for something else..
The benefaction talisman SHOULD give resist to cancel but i want cry when i have that, got 3 cancels from DA and remove EVERYTHING.. 
EVADE from skills should be removed already have a lot of ways to reduce the damage from mages (Resist and do half of dmg, the book from sailren already give resist and MDEF + Dodge talismans), its disgusting when you use 4 skills IN A ROW waste your mana and make 0 dmg.......

https://imgForur.com/i0oQRHY 
Steal essence should be NEVER MISS,its not lovely a cost of 200 mp and 0 dmg...

The OWLs for high lvl should be taken from all rbs 70+ not only 75, and also could be added Rbs 80 80+ with pvp area pls..
Antharas until today its not pvp area outside... should be a big pvp area there and also could be a bit nerfed its a cancer hold the finger on f1 for hours (Imagine for who run with it)

EDIT:

Pagrios Fist from overlord, that skill right now its completly useless, its not a clan buff/heal its a clan debuff, increasce 4% cp for 30seconds... could remake it.

Also the hero weapons have to be improve, S grade coming and already have A LOT of weapons with more patk/matk than the heroes, also id`like to suggest a new hero weapon, 2handed blunt and add some critical for some weapons.... lets take Titan as examplem, his 2hsword its useless, its a auto attack class and cant do that with his hero.

Weapons obtained from coins also instead of remove completly rune from it could just give X critical as bonus.

Edited by DEADPOOLL
Forget hero weapons

On 10/24/2022 at 8:29 AM, DEADPOOLL said:

the fear also from necro its 70% chance have to be nerfed also still too high

This fear is insane. even titans with gutz has been beaten by necros.