donchicho

Perkunas Botting. This is how the "top archer lvl party" xp

Amigo chico tienes que demostrar 2 cosas de las cuales acusas ,si quieres ser tomado en cuenta seriamente ,   la primera acusacion dices  que son donadores ,  esta es de solucion muy facil el gm te puede facilitar la informacion todo eso esta en un base de datos , y la segunda  explicar como es que botean . Saludos!

• Like 1

Amigo chico tienes que demostrar 2 cosas de las cuales acusas ,si quieres ser tomado en cuenta seriamente ,   la primera acusacion dices  que son donadores ,  esta es de solucion muy facil el gm te puede facilitar la informacion todo eso esta en un base de datos , y la segunda  explicar como es que botean . Saludos!

nobody cares , the server is allready dead , this is the main reason

​Exotq saying that his bot stop working when he was in targariens , u are well know botter sir. Still , the server do nothing.

If you want something to happen, if you want Staff to take this seriously, you should stop flaming, pointing fingers, specially to the Staff. You want the rules to get applied, ok, start with applying them yourself by writing in the correct language for this boards.

I'm not in any side of this "war", and I'm not sure that this vid can prove anything. I mean, we all know the shitty follow system this game has, anybody can have a box in follow, and can get stuck. Again, I dont know if they are botting or not, if they are, hope they get perma ban.

If you want something to happen, if you want Staff to take this seriously, you should stop flaming, pointing fingers, specially to the Staff. You want the rules to get applied, ok, start with applying them yourself by writing in the correct language for this boards.

I'm not in any side of this "war", and I'm not sure that this vid can prove anything. I mean, we all know the shitty follow system this game has, anybody can have a box in follow, and can get stuck. Again, I dont know if they are botting or not, if they are, hope they get perma ban.

​yeah you have right, the problem is the angry that it generated. and all know it, all people high lvl know that the perkunas party bot, and nobody do nothing

​yeah you have right, the problem is the angry that it generated. and all know it, all people high lvl know that the perkunas party bot, and nobody do nothing

​Really?, all server?, can u prove it? or is just trash talk??

RNGesus who art in Lineage II,
Random be thy game.
Thy random come.
Thy drop be done,
on Aden as it is in Lineage II.
Give us this day our daily buffs,
and forgive us our 10% exp deaths,
as we forgive those who use zranger against us,
and lead us not into village.
For drop is the random, 
and the spoils, and the spellbooks,
Always yet never,
Ameno

• Like 1

LOL! So much envy :D I don't know how to call you but your stupidity and noobidity makin me laugh.

WE NEVER DONATE. Ask Koll San0 ect. no one of our chars did donate. On that video we are 3 active people.

Me on archer and EE, another on PP/WC/SWS + archer with macro on laptop near him, and last one on BD + archer. 

Nothing illegal. (you can use macro if you are not afk)

You can uses macros, but only if you near PC to use them. For example if you build macros to kill mobs and leave PC - it's same as botting and you will be banned.

Plus u didn't show the part where our dude( that run 4 boxes) fell into a sleep :D And we used PR.

You guys are such dumb. 

And our CP reported so many bugs(and bots) as no one on server. 

Thats the fact of the server, they have a war against bot, but the top server players still botting and farming and nobody happen. The time of botting is like 21.00 hs (gmt-3)
They are doing the same. using zranger or assist bot. 1 - 2 players active, the rest asisting and follow at the same time, with no cd (no time to make a macro, NOT HUMAN). We are follow the same path of botting party on weeks. If you know they. They got lvl 55 to 58 in like 1 week, i think is very HARD with a archer party that kill MOB PER MOB.

I think the server need to be cleanse to all, the same with the donators (bow +10)/bows +6/7

The video have not good quality, we are not good at this, but you know the perkunas party.PRESS A GOOD ATTENTION AT MIN 2:00. WHEN squeeze STAY IN A ROCK ASSISTING AND MOVING AWAY TO ALL DIRECTIONS AND REAVER (BOW+10) COME TO TAKE HIM TO THE BOT SPOT. (THATS WHY THEY USE THE SAME SPOT ALWAYS TO FARM).

Maybe ALL THE SERVER NEED TO SEE THIS. THEY ARE THE TOP LVL ARCHER CP. YES. THEY STILL BOTTING.

pd:  WE ARE LATINS PEOPLE, AND WE STILL PLAY IF THEY BAN THE TOP "RUMANS" PARTY, SAME AS PERKUNAS AND PRIDE, STILL BOTING AND USING DIFF PROGRAMS. BUT NOBODY BAN HIM. WE STILL FIGHTING FOR THIS SERVER, BUT WE NEED SOME RESPONSE.

WE NEED EQUALITY FOR ALL. THE SERVER GAVE THE "FIRST BOT PARDON", IF YOU SEE THE 90% OF TOP LVL HAVE THIS UNBAN REQ. SO I THINK WE NEED TO PUT A HARD HAND ON THE NEW TOP LVLS TO SHOW THE SERIOUS OF THIS PROYECT

​Hello. You asked to check when char stuck it rock and then again follow another char. I was curies about it too, but I just go on server and repeat it. And it was like on video. So 2nd char just doesn't lost the target and followed me again when he can.

2nd. You asking ban persons without 100% proof. Right now it's same position as you watching film and thinking that the killer is husband, but then film proof you that it was butler. We can't seal every person who maybe bot or some people think they bot, so lets just ban them. This is not how rules work.

3rd. I, with my team will spend few random nights without sleep to check such problems. But after my post I need nicks all players you want to check. I think it will be fair for everyone. If someone will be spotted on bot - he will be banned.

Guy who told server is died.

Server on peak hours is around 400+-. And its enough to have fun server. 5parties vs 5 parties is still enough people. And server like this is already for 3 weeks. After 40 people start disappearing :)

Thats the fact of the server, they have a war against bot, but the top server players still botting and farming and nobody happen. The time of botting is like 21.00 hs (gmt-3)
They are doing the same. using zranger or assist bot. 1 - 2 players active, the rest asisting and follow at the same time, with no cd (no time to make a macro, NOT HUMAN). We are follow the same path of botting party on weeks. If you know they. They got lvl 55 to 58 in like 1 week, i think is very HARD with a archer party that kill MOB PER MOB.

I think the server need to be cleanse to all, the same with the donators (bow +10)/bows +6/7

The video have not good quality, we are not good at this, but you know the perkunas party.PRESS A GOOD ATTENTION AT MIN 2:00. WHEN squeeze STAY IN A ROCK ASSISTING AND MOVING AWAY TO ALL DIRECTIONS AND REAVER (BOW+10) COME TO TAKE HIM TO THE BOT SPOT. (THATS WHY THEY USE THE SAME SPOT ALWAYS TO FARM).

Maybe ALL THE SERVER NEED TO SEE THIS. THEY ARE THE TOP LVL ARCHER CP. YES. THEY STILL BOTTING.

pd:  WE ARE LATINS PEOPLE, AND WE STILL PLAY IF THEY BAN THE TOP "RUMANS" PARTY, SAME AS PERKUNAS AND PRIDE, STILL BOTING AND USING DIFF PROGRAMS. BUT NOBODY BAN HIM. WE STILL FIGHTING FOR THIS SERVER, BUT WE NEED SOME RESPONSE.

WE NEED EQUALITY FOR ALL. THE SERVER GAVE THE "FIRST BOT PARDON", IF YOU SEE THE 90% OF TOP LVL HAVE THIS UNBAN REQ. SO I THINK WE NEED TO PUT A HARD HAND ON THE NEW TOP LVLS TO SHOW THE SERIOUS OF THIS PROYECT

​Hello. You asked to check when char stuck it rock and then again follow another char. I was curies about it too, but I just go on server and repeat it. And it was like on video. So 2nd char just doesn't lost the target and followed me again when he can.

2nd. You asking ban persons without 100% proof. Right now it's same position as you watching film and thinking that the killer is husband, but then film proof you that it was butler. We can't seal every person who maybe bot or some people think they bot, so lets just ban them. This is not how rules work.

3rd. I, with my team will spend few random nights without sleep to check such problems. But after my post I need nicks all players you want to check. I think it will be fair for everyone. If someone will be spotted on bot - he will be banned.

​1 and 2. Hes not only following, hes attacking as soon as monster is in range, thats bot follow + attack. Thats not a macro. Seriously Wake up.

​1 and 2. Hes not only following, hes attacking as soon as monster is in range, thats bot follow + attack. Thats not a macro. Seriously Wake up.

As you are our clan war I wont tell you how to make macro for it. :> {But w/e anyone know it.} Saying such things you show yourself really silly(and it shows your games skills). 

I see you know a lot about bots, but nothing about game. That's curious. :ph34r:

Even if you press a macro, it doesnt repeat the move command every .5 second like in the video when hes stuck in the rock. And if the player was there to press the macro, he would have simply move his character around instead of needing the other player to get him.

I know you can press a macro to get the same result, but to automate it like that, you need an auto-clicker.

So either 1) He bot and needs to get banned or 2) He uses macro with an auto-clicker and needs to get banned,

Yes, I know a lot about bot, I used zranger in top party pve/pvp on L2 official for a long time. And 99.99% chance that its a bot in the video.

100% chance that is was automated gameplay, needing a ban.

atm moment theres one thing anoying me more on the server than the bots, and thats the ppl crying about bots all fukin day long...

you guys need to get your asses out of your perfect bubble world you live in and look around to see what the real world is now.

the bots will stay there, the bots will allways be farming, someone will allways find another programs working, or old programs will get updated and work again, just fukin deal with it.

• Like 2

I just want to see if these players will be banned. I am leader of the gth and expect this to be resolved as quickly by GM. It is clearly using BOT.

new tatics, if you cant beat them, try to ban them...

im not saying they dont use bot cus i dont know if they do or not, but i dont think that vídeo actualy prooves the usage of a bot even becouz you can have a macro with target and assist with short delays and just have to press macros every like 30 or 40 seconds. anyway.

i think you guys should worry more about lvling your chars to try to fight this ppl in game, instead of trying to get everyone banned and then later complain that server is dead and theres no high level players to have fun with.

• Like 1

Even if you press a macro, it doesnt repeat the move command every .5 second like in the video when hes stuck in the rock. And if the player was there to press the macro, he would have simply move his character around instead of needing the other player to get him.

I know you can press a macro to get the same result, but to automate it like that, you need an auto-clicker.

So either 1) He bot and needs to get banned or 2) He uses macro with an auto-clicker and needs to get banned,

Yes, I know a lot about bot, I used zranger in top party pve/pvp on L2 official for a long time. And 99.99% chance that its a bot in the video.

100% chance that is was automated gameplay, needing a ban.

• Chill and admit that we don't use soft. We have strong politic about it in CP, so don't say crap. 
  • We were checked by admins couple of times, when he tped me I was really glad to see they are checking people.
  • I really wonder how we can be top level + equip, cuz i think we are very weak party compare to top Gran Kain groups(Comedy team and Morrow party). If they are 10/10 we are 5 or even less. 

I will not argue with you any more. Only reason I answer in this stupid topic is the myth that we botting and its really hitting me. We play hard like 16 hours per day to get that we have. And I hate softers that exp/grind 24/7 while they are in movie or banging some chicks. 

Guy who told server is died.

Server on peak hours is around 400+-. And its enough to have fun server. 5parties vs 5 parties is still enough people. And server like this is already for 3 weeks. After 40 people start disappearing :)

​you quite far from accurated number there son xD

​reaver
nomy
akame
squeeze
salaras
baek
easymymind
stfulady

thats the party. i want the check, and maybe some info about that. I apreciate your work koll. But its rare. and all the server is against 1 party? Its not rare?