ProGressive

Oren and party

Oren:

1)elder tarlk basilisk drops crystal dagger blades, on plakis.eu it shows that only spoil

2) basilisk sometimes are faster sometimes slower, because they are not in the location they are shown. Sometimes when u press on mob they disappear.

3)sometimes when u press on texture, cursor disappears and u start running back on the mobs.

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnbybQVCU5Q&feature=youtu.be

Party:

​Lol I thought that everyone was kidding but it happened for me 3 days and 100%. ALWAYS who joins party last, gets full drop. If someone leaves and u pick new person, when he comes he gets full drop. Atleast 3 days in dragon valley it was 100 success. I mean drop from mob.

​Most people can abuse this bug with box in party, so I guess it should be fixed.

Oren:

1)elder tarlk basilisk drops crystal dagger blades, on plakis.eu it shows that only spoil

​Are u sure it was from ELDER, because the normal Basilisk have crystal dagger blades as drop

Oren:

​Are u sure it was from ELDER, because the normal Basilisk have crystal dagger blades as drop

Might be because I checked only plakis.eu 

Still problems with texture is the biggest issue. Because trains there are quite good exp, but character runs back and -10 :)

about the drop just finished running some tests with koll and everything is fine, i think you were just unlucky and those guys allways got the drops.

about the drop just finished running some tests with koll and everything is fine, i think you were just unlucky and those guys allways got the drops.

​I will try to make always screen or something. Because about this bug people told me, I didn't even seen it before. Maybe there is some analog or something. Maybe I was unlucky :)

Still that part around basilisk suck, textures need to be fixed before update.

Now in DV we kicked tyrant from party, picked him again.

After 5 minutes full drop from mob Ring of Ages​. Tyrant gets it.

Very suspicious.

​​We took sorcerer from town. He comes, mob drops after 12 minutes Necklace of mermaid. Sorceror gets it.

I have screens and so on if needed.

I'm not the only one who knows it.

what loot option you using?

​​Random including spoil.

New guy joined party, I'm wating for drop now. If drop goes to him I would say that I gave enough proof :)

I'm ProGressive, but now I am not in game.

In party there are:

Deniuska

Megaukis

Valkata

They will give me information about last drop. Party is near the wyrms in dragon valley. I go online now.

to give few words from my side. i noticed that one time too when we had different new ppl in party and 3 times in a row the new party member took the drop.

could be just lucky but atleast i know what progressive is talking about.

was also random including spoil

​Any news?

Yep we noticed this bug whit drop too - we have one clan member who always joins last and he always get full drops from our CP 

• Like 1

later today me and koll gonna run some hard testing on this with all possibilities on all party loots etc on live server so we can understand if the problm does exist and what can be causing it.

later today me and koll gonna run some hard testing on this with all possibilities on all party loots etc on live server so we can understand if the problm does exist and what can be causing it.

​​There is strange thing. I tried it now low levels. 23 Palus knight. I joined last 3 times, but didn't get first drop, while with my SPS It always works.

well, we will check it and see, i think its weird since if that would be indeed a thing it should happen with all droped items not only with full drops, but still, we gonna check it in diferent levels, diferent mobs, diferent party loot option and all the stuff just to be sure.

Edited by San0

so koll just told me they run all tests and everything is working normaly, in diferent levels and diferent party loots.

keep taking notice on it and if keeps happening we will try to investigate if theres indeed something wrong in here, tho it sounds fishy xD

been in a party for all afternoon long (about 4 hours) in forgotten temple, we changed players often and didnt experienced this.