Sign in to follow this  
ReijinGrey

How many people do you think are online?

Hello guys i need to ask how many people do u think there are in the server at the moment and do you think that after the opening of the official the server got hurted ? just gathering some information .

i dont want to change the mind of the people or anything like that! just curiosity

about 500, more or less i guess, offcial sv really hurted sever, many top hardcore left sv, i just hope when 1.3 patch is released it will grow back somehow

really ? that low 500 ?

​no, its bigger enough. For Classic 1k is enough.

INNOVA didn't hurt server. I see more new people than that who left. Beside people who left they don't left cuz of innova. 

really ? that low 500 ?

INNOVA didn't hurt server. I see more new people than that who left. Beside people who left they don't left cuz of innova. 

​then what was the problem there are alot of good stuff here and constant updates . .etc good and understanding staff the bots or what?

Innova server sux. Check their forum, 50% of threads has ppl crying about bots. I just came from 15 days holiday and i just felt that our population has increased.

really ? that low 500 ?

​then what was the problem there are alot of good stuff here and constant updates . .etc good and understanding staff the bots or what?

​a lot of people didn't wait 9 people party fix, other just "failed" 

Yea staff here is very good they respond at least and fix that they promise, and not like russian freeshards that reopen each 3 month (they never fix bugs only by wipe.).

i also think theres about 1k - 1.2k ppl on server, maybe a bit more in prime times on weekends and stuff.

on higher levels ppl might feel a bit more empty but around 30 to 40 theres a lot of people runing around.

we laos have a big problm that is from my understanding we have lots of ppl from eastern countries and lots of ppl from americas, so theres a big gap on GMTs so maybe thats also making it feel like less ppl.

about the admins, nothing to point til now. ofc we can allways say that some bugs could have been fixed earlier and stuff but i believe they did what they could.

about innova.. blaaaaaaghhhh!!!  i tryed to warn the ppl that was crying here about bots that it would be same sh1t there, but no one wanted to listen so... now you can see the fóruns there.. and i dont think server got hurted by innova opening. i do believe it got a bit hurted when innova announce open on 15th. and some ppl stoped here w8ing for it and then they delayed and ppl didnt came back stayed just w8ing for it to open. but i dont think it hurted the server that much.

if something hurted the server was the party problema at the beggining, but anyway, now all fixed and all good to go. and i still believe after first subscriptions on innova start finishing we gonna get some more players. people aready started selling their accounts there. and russians already smacking everyones faces xD so not long til lot of ppl quit from there.

lvling my overlord 50 today and quit @@ damn aldult world, 1 of our support player cant spend anymore time on sv so we decided to +4 weapon and left, really hope one day i can see sv get more heat by 1.3 update, good luck l2classic team :(

really ? that low 500 ?

​really ? DV is still like ghost town to me @@

you can allways recruit another person to play that char or that class.

​hmmmm, we've been pvp and lvling since 2x, i treated them like some kind of comrade,  i really dont wanna fight without them....

i see less and less people on ;S and i hope that server doesn't fail i mean 1k is okay for this server but .. probably is the time as u said and the GMT's

​You see less people after restart at Friday morning?

i see less and less people on ;S and i hope that server doesn't fail i mean 1k is okay for this server but .. probably is the time as u said and the GMT's

​да пошел ты в жопу нытик сраный ! >: онлайна ему мало. сливайся отсюда если кишка тонка. иииишь ты.. целую тему создал что бы ему сопли вытирали **сказал боцман и грязно выругался (С)**

ЗЫ: ктонибудь переведите ему со всем колоритом :)

​You see less people after restart at Friday morning?

​you know what i mean .. usually ;D not just friday morning ^^

i can only say there is enough players on and i dont mean offline shops when i play theres allways ppl around and best thing is just to try because you wont get any correct answer 

i started few days ago and seems quite good for such hard core server. at least til level 32 it has been quite smooth with parties everytime i tried to find one.

• Like 1

i was a bit wondering about online also on starter towns sometimes felt quite low, but as i started progressing into gludin gludio and dion i see a realy big amount of ppl running around daily, so i would say online its quite normal.

I just started in this server with 2 chars 17 and 11 lvl and I can't play because Antibrut says that Im login in too fast and you want people online ?

What tha hell is going on with this server ?

I just started in this server with 2 chars 17 and 11 lvl and I can't play because Antibrut says that Im login in too fast and you want people online ?

What tha hell is going on with this server ?

​​For dualbox you need PA. If it shows that u logging to fast, than calm down 5 minutes and try again.

For Dualbox or Triple box etc .. you need PA or 2+ PCs 

I got that error when I v tried to login just 1 account on 1 pc 

I waited 5 minutes and it worked fine.