Sign in to follow this  
etox

Multi Boxing allowed?

Hi,

I just wanted to be sure, that Multiboxing without PA on 4 machines is allowed.

I have read the FAQ:

Q: How many clients can I run?

A: On one physical computer you can run ONE free account and as many premium accounts as you please.

Q: Can I have buffpet on second computer without premium?

A: Well, you can. But it's bad manners, so you won't, will you? If you want to play multiple characters at the same time, show the server's staff some (financial) appreciation.

Does that mean that it's ok when im running 4 or 5 machines?

( BTW I'm showing financial appreciation by donating and buying COLs ;) )

I'm asking because i dont wanna start with a few chars and then getting banned for multiboxing ;)

etox

I don't going to use any clicker or something. 1 Nuker and 3 chars sitting around and enjoing the exp ;) Maybe Spoiling the Mob before Nuking them away ;D

Because lvling a crafter or buffer is pretty PitA ;)

Hi,

I just wanted to be sure, that Multiboxing without PA on 4 machines is allowed.

I have read the FAQ:

Q: How many clients can I run?

A: On one physical computer you can run ONE free account and as many premium accounts as you please.

Q: Can I have buffpet on second computer without premium?

A: Well, you can. But it's bad manners, so you won't, will you? If you want to play multiple characters at the same time, show the server's staff some (financial) appreciation.

Does that mean that it's ok when im running 4 or 5 machines?

( BTW I'm showing financial appreciation by donating and buying COLs ;) )

I'm asking because i dont wanna start with a few chars and then getting banned for multiboxing ;)

etox

Restriction is 1 PC - 1 account. So if you have more than 1 PC you can log as many accounts as many PCs you have. 

Yes yes we all see theese "multibox" parties in DV - 1 driver 8x ranger or clicker...

When you will see them again let me know, better in Skype Kse.classic

Restriction is 1 PC - 1 account. So if you have more than 1 PC you can log as many accounts as many PCs you have. 

​As for how much PC - so much windows, I would, nevertheless, made a limit of 3-5 windows. So, as it is a legal detour to every living human being played in one window.

yeah some kind of limit would be cool just becus i get very pissed by the fact someone in this world has more computers then i have tennis shoes :)

​i feel you bro!!! i feel you!!!

• Like 1

i think oposite, if the guy has more computers then i have tennis shoes he deserves respect cus wtv he is doing to get Money seems to be working quite alright xD

hmm...i have more PCs....but when I'll start all of them my wife will kill me because of the high electricity bill. xD

But no reason to be jealous. Its one i7 system and a "few" core2duo Q8800, Q6600, Q6550 systems that are pretty cheap to build and a pretty old XPS Laptop.
L2 doesn't need that much resources ;)

And i have only 1 pair of tennis shoes ;D

I don't use VMs. I think this would be against the server rules, right? I'm at work atm, but i will take a picture later and post it to proof i dont use VMs and its all legit.

i specialy like the fact theres allways some weird stuff around when ppl picture their play station. the other dude had some bottle of hand cream, this one has a beer bottle xD

next one will have like a penguin or something siting on the background playing crazy penguin catapult or some stuff like this.