Sign in to follow this  
DickyCheung

changeclass

Ok, i always support this project since the first day it open, but now i think about to leave due to this change class, you guys should have a topic to gain player opinion about it, it is not ok, and it affect game play. To me, it created for donators not for normal players. What about ppls and me, who want to change class but have to lvl a new char, and put our effort and time to lvl it. Anyway, thanks for destroying this server. Learned skills and change between fighter and mage have problems. It is like subclass by money. Mage should not change to fighter, fighter also shout not. LOL
P/S.Pm me ingame Dickycheung if you guys wanna buy my items

Edited by Kse

Ok, i always support this project since the first day it open, but now i think about to leave due to this change class, you guys should have a topic to gain player opinion about it, it is not ok, and it affect game play. To me, it created for donators not for normal players. What about ppls and me, who want to change class but have to lvl a new char, and put our effort and time to lvl it. Anyway, thanks for destroying this server. Learned skills and change between fighter and mage have problems. It is like subclass by money. Mage should not change to fighter, fighter also shout not. LOL

​And where is subclass? You can't fast switch between it. You change your char look, you don't get anything additional from it like skills or nobless.

Even though I am going to change class, I don't think this was a good idea for the server. And, if it had to happen, I don't think the groups make sense.

Mages should all be in 1 category, including summoners. Physical DDs should all be in same category. Dwarves should not be able to change, or be changed into (who tf is going to choose to level a Warsmith now? Might as well level something else and change into it, which makes Warsmith much less rare because you can get high level one easily).

Buffer group I think makes sense. I think buffer group should include SWS, though, since they should be difficult to level. People will just raise another class to 49 and then change to SWS now.

I think the worst thing about it is the fact that now you can level something easy and change class to something at later level which is usually difficult to level. It's like cheat leveling by $ in a way.

Idk, just doesn't seem very authentic. But, if the groups are changed like how I said, I don't mind it so much.

• Like 1

​And where is subclass? You can't fast switch between it. You change your char look, you don't get anything additional from it like skills or nobless.

​ok first you should limited lvl to change class, mage is easy to learn skills with SP, so if i have a mage lvl 50 i change to bow lvl 50 which hard to learn skill due to lack of SP, so it is a huge of advantage, and it is unfair for ppls who play bow at first, second i submited ticket ask about change class does it work, and you guys said it cant, so i have to lvling new char, and now you say it work? anyway, i never played any server that allow to change class, and now i got banned =)) their is no time left on this account, you guys funny thou

• Like 1

​ok first you should limited lvl to change class, mage is easy to learn skills with SP, so if i have a mage lvl 50 i change to bow lvl 50 which hard to learn skill due to lack of SP, so it is a huge of advantage, and it is unfair for ppls who play bow at first, second i submited ticket ask about change class does it work, and you guys said it cant, so i have to lvling new char, and now you say it work? anyway, i never played any server that allow to change class, and now i got banned =)) their is no time left on this account, you guys funny thou

​You try to sell your items with Euros. That's why you get ban.

​any trading done yet? :)) i know that is you thats why i give paypal to see what you are doing one person pm me said give me 100 euro why i not accepted :))  game cant talk any thing about on earth? Sell in euros must have evidence, not ban like kids, and i got ban after post this :)) you guy angry or what? anyone i dont need to argument with you, focus on change class problem then, grow up like man

​any trading done yet? :)) i know that is you thats why i give paypal to see what you are doing one person pm me said give me 100 euro why i not accepted :))  game cant talk any thing about on earth? Sell in euros must have evidence, not ban like kids, and i got ban after post this :)) you guy angry or what?

You are the person how asked price in euros.

​any trading done yet? :)) i know that is you thats why i give paypal to see what you are doing one person pm me said give me 100 euro why i not accepted :))  game cant talk any thing about on earth? Sell in euros must have evidence, not ban like kids, and i got ban after post this :)) you guy angry or what? anyone i dont need to argument with you, focus on change class problem then, grow up like man

​Go cry somewhere else, you got banned selling your items and youre now crying. Just leave and dont come back DickCheung

​any trading done yet? :)) i know that is you thats why i give paypal to see what you are doing one person pm me said give me 100 euro why i not accepted :))  game cant talk any thing about on earth? Sell in euros must have evidence, not ban like kids, and i got ban after post this :)) you guy angry or what?

You are the person how asked price in euros.

​then trade in auction? i ask for payment type Paypal? with question mark srceenshot picture  show everybody please, if you said buy with auction,and i  can put up there, but you said paypal with email :)) so you should ban urself try to buying items with euro?

Even though I am going to change class, I don't think this was a good idea for the server. And, if it had to happen, I don't think the groups make sense.

Mages should all be in 1 category, including summoners. Physical DDs should all be in same category. Dwarves should not be able to change, or be changed into (who tf is going to choose to level a Warsmith now? Might as well level something else and change into it, which makes Warsmith much less rare because you can get high level one easily).

Buffer group I think makes sense. I think buffer group should include SWS, though, since they should be difficult to level. People will just raise another class to 49 and then change to SWS now.

I think the worst thing about it is the fact that now you can level something easy and change class to something at later level which is usually difficult to level. It's like cheat leveling by $ in a way.

Idk, just doesn't seem very authentic. But, if the groups are changed like how I said, I don't mind it so much.

​About sws and bd - they still can exp solo, that PP or SE can't do so quick as they. Summoners can't exp quick after 2nd class, cause of no shots for summons

Edited by Koll

​Go cry somewhere else, you got banned selling your items and youre now crying. Just leave and dont come back DickCheung

​ban but, i still can discuss about forum :)) what you can do with me?

1st: Next 3 classes will be deleted from option to change class, so you if you one of this classes you can change class on another, but you can't change class on one of this classes. ( Overlord/Bounty Hunter/Warsmith ).

2nd: DickyCheung char was asking you price, you asked euros for items. That's why you get banned cause of trying sell items with euros.

Edited by Koll

that groups just really make no sense, koll, you guys cant put it like that, mage >> archer, nah

on GOD NAserver thay put some service like that, but this service still depends on your race/class, you just coudnt make your mage become a archer, its just not good, pls change, 

​About sws and bd - they still can exp solo, that PP or SE can't do so quick as they. Summoners can't exp quick after 2nd class, cause of no shots for summons

​i am talking about mage class and fighter class, why dont create a topic to gain oppinion first rather than listen many resquested

that groups just really make no sense, koll, you guys cant put it like that, mage >> archer, nah

on GOD NAserver thay put some service like that, but this service still depends on your race/class, you just coudnt make your mage become a archer, its just not good, pls change, 

​Mages need books, need more money on shots. 

1st: Next 3 classes will be deleted from option to change class, so you if you one of this classes you can change class on another, but you can't change class on one of this classes. ( Overlord/Bounty Hunter/Warsmith ).

2nd: DickyCheung char was asking you price, you asked euros for items. That's why you get banned cause of trying sell items with euros.

​asking for price to check to put on Auction house :) you guys have auction house remmember then, and i am using it alot check my history then, i feel like put into trap :)) because you are the one offer trade paypal and 100 euro not me =)) nice trapper and anyone in this server will fall into if someone pm like that =))

​asking for price to put on Auction house :) you guys have auction house remmember then, and i am using it alot check my history then

​If you have bad memory you asking if person can transfer you to paypal. How your paypal connected to our auction I don't understand.

Edited by Koll

​Do you know you server well or not? this is NOT a problem for ppls today, it may be the problem on the first month, but not right now

​buddy, it seems to me you never played a char on this classic version before

yes, it costs more, but lvling is still way too easier,i mean way too too too easier

snipe, dark lord, my friend solo only this 2 mobs  and still can reached 52 and have demon+3

i just can repeat what i've wrote in another thread about: mages just should be able to change to mages and fighters to other fighters classes...

• Like 2

​asking for price to put on Auction house :) you guys have auction house remmember then, and i am using it alot check my history then

​If you have bad memory you asking if person can transfer you to paypal. How your paypal connected to our auction I don't understand.

​Haiz, you can screenshot that conversation, you are The one who decide payment type, i am the one who asking for it, i say SCREENSHOT Show evidence, i ask for payment type PAYPAL? with question mark and you said yes paypal with email,please remember? you can say no we trade by auction house so i will use auction house, i am asking and you are the one who said yes trade this way please, If when i ask we can do only paypal then you can said i am trying to sell that way? this is normal things To reliaze, go back and check show  the picture :)) dealing is just dealing,nothing done yet, the Rule is Got banned when trade item for real money, trade yet? Anyway no argument for this, i got trapped so i accepted as a loser, no need say anything

Okay can someone post a link to the update where it`s explained what you can and can not do? Changing class from Spoiler to Warsmith for euros is okay by me or from Dagger to Archer the quests are pretty much the same. Still daggers use more shots but meh. And the idea is that generally you might`ve been wondering between the two but by 40 you chose 1. Not leveling a fighter and then - wham you`re a MAGE. That`s stupid - better put a level a char to 40 with quests for donation imo. You can put gender change male female but class change ... the group thing that was mentioned makes sense. Still i want to see the update first i`m guessing atm.

​​Lets be realistic:
1. 99% of people will not change their class between levels 1-40, only after 2nd profession.
​2. No one levels SWS or BD killing mobs solo, especially when there is a lack of tanks.
​3. Server team should have made a poll asking players if they want such feature. "A lot of people asking for class transfer" is not an argument. This change was made to make more profit out if this server.
​4. If you made that decision, at least you had to put mages and archers into seperate groups. You are comparing leveling sws/bd against pp/se. Try to compare leveling mage with aoe in cruma then dv against leveling archer. You dont even need full party to aoe with mage. Hell, you only need se+acu pot to aoe in cruma with mage.
​5. Getting all skills except those, who need book after class transfer is also a fail. Lets assume I level SE, which is the most demanded and easiest support to level. It doesnt need any rare spellboks to go to level 50+. And after that I can change to OL, which SP demand is absolutely ridiculous. My party more than a month ago had SE 52 and OL 52. OL could barely level his buffs while SE learned everything she needed.

All in all, this server is starting to become pay2win.

• Like 1

i just can repeat what i've wrote in another thread about: mages just should be able to change to mages and fighters to other fighters classes...

​After discus we decide to create 4th group with only mages. So mages can get only mage class. All of you are right because of them. They can solo with SE farm groups of mobs with mass skills and etc. 

I think you guys should CALM DOWN everyone!!! This is only a game to player and a work to get money for some people. We need to respect both of them. In here, i can say just like some people have already mentioned. At least GM team should creat a discussion topic about class change to gain player's opinion first just like what you guys used to do with 1.3 or 1.5 update Koll so you wont creat so many mess like this. Player has right to say, sometimes you guys GM team should not put the law on top and play trap to player. I believe there are alot player who is more dissapointing much more than the people come to forum for pissing off. Everything is just about MONEY ? Why you guys dont say straight that you have to pay real money for class change? Why you guys say 200 COL in account manager? It's just a different way of buy or sell things in real money. Guys, listen to players !!! You've already did a good job before. Dont dissapoint us in this way! And in this situation, pls dont finger fighting with your computer board. Stop being a child both of u Koll and DickyCheung. It's not nice at all. Go to skype and have personal talk. Dont destroy the game by the way u guys talking here. Im sry about my English

• Like 1