Yomana

Its time for something new

New server  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a new classic server x1 from classic club?

• Yes - New without merge
    • No
    • Yes - with Merge to Old one

8 hours ago, ZolyIIIKa said:

so dumb point

You’re right, they should do exactly what the server hoppers want, that will be great for the longevity of their project…. Lol

Anyway, Sano and Koll consider with team making new server. 

8 years is enough to show that you care and can release a stable server, that everyone would be interested in.

• Thanks 1

On 10/21/2022 at 9:09 PM, Lykra said:

You’re right, they should do exactly what the server hoppers want, that will be great for the longevity of their project…. Lol

The reason why ppl are asking for new server - cose ppl really love this fuking server and this community. They love their friends, their enemy and all all all this. Except AxZp, no1 dont like him  

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Greander said:

The reason why ppl are asking for new server - cose ppl really love this fuking server and this community. They love their friends, their enemy and all all all this. Except AxZp, no1 dont like him  

I like him

many old and new players would join new server,coz of this comunity,nostalgy and stability of server.No need to say " join this server " cos theres no chance to catch up even mid players,the server simply too old.Even after this thread few of my classicclub friends write me saying "maybe new club server coming" ...Anyways,administration is considering to open new server or no?

if new server,Asians just beat you again.it won't change anything.

when you leave the server,sold all epics for real money then come back to say:I can't catch up old players.What's your logic?

I have never seen such a wonderful server,I can play with my friends,I can play alone.its a 7 years old server,I hope it could be 17.

so just shut up,Kse have told everyone 2 weeks ago,this server will stay without any wipe till it's last player will be gone.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, huoshan115 said:

when you leave the server,sold all epics for real money then come back to say:I can't catch up old players.What's your logic?

I have never seen such a wonderful server,I can play with my friends,I can play alone.its a 7 years old server,I hope it could be 17.

so just shut up,Kse have told everyone 2 weeks ago,this server will stay without any wipe till it's last player will be gone.

i dont recall any moment asians won against any europian clan, also asians are the ones bought everything from people cashed out so i suggest you stfu and go to ur corner before i start posting asian receipts ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, huoshan115 said:

Noone says we dont come back because we cant catch up. A lack of people is problem (especially in eu prime). And there is nothing you can do to bring MANY new people - new updates, starter bonuses won't convince new player to join 7 years old server. New server will.
Sure, if you want stay on this server and have fun killing mobs on empty spots but let others have fun aswell and open new server.

17 hours ago, huoshan115 said:

I have never seen such a wonderful server,I can play with my friends,I can play alone.its a 7 years old server,I hope it could be 17.download.webp

The thing That we are asking for is Simple We are not looking for the current server they can keep it Online it's irrelevant For the people Who already Quit .

The point is we want new Server we know it's gonna happen Because the attention it reflected in the Past few days optimistic Confident and Most importantly cheerful .

First Things First : optimistic.

Past mixed with Nostalgia surrounded with fun and surrounded with care from our lovely Gm's @San0 @Koll Who proved they are peace makers and solution finders and l2 players in their core . all this Good energy will deliver a solid thoughtfully structure for something is not found physically a Null a Void it's like your belief when you see the neighbor 6 years old daughter and you Hit  That dark joke :- she will have lovely future and even more lovely figure and definitely the belle for my belly . it's funny Dark But it has some Truth beside of the fact that's it's a joke .

how do we know you may ask(server perspective) simply Experience we saw we played we tested and we .. we... we...   . several if not tens of servers in our life time and hey i know the time is going fast but it's been 20 years since this game got released .

Confident : when i talk about confidence i mean this guy @iAxZp . no need further explanation .

cheerful : Community is The aspect of making MMO an MMO A Massive Multiplayer online game  .  but hold on a second we are missing something don't we the Massive part believe it or not this kind of games designed to be massive .

the after math of discord invasion from well known old players is something we have to admire this 5-8 players are not individuals they are influencers Leaders and most Importantly Toxic males who are willing to Shrink there genital area to dominate someone emotionally and create some permanent mental damage IRL .

and those are the players will most likely bring 100's of players to the New Era .

it was hard for me also to leave the server it was my life for a year it's like my grandfather refusing to sell his 70's Mustang because of Legacy .

but you are more involved my guy Legacy Stupidity and most importantly Paypal :wink: . i wonder what was your wife's reactions about the Questionable amount of Transfers on your Wechat . 

we ain't asking you neither to leave to join us nor to stay and play a SMO Solo Multiplayer Online Game . We don't care to be honest .

and in the End server investors will make the best decision for there pockets it's the only logical situation . 

but i know i will see you in the new server and i will spit on you you will be exhausted to even whipe it up from your face and will DRY leave a sign of smell like how road whores smell Cum from 70 cm away but you are special it will be my Spit it will honor you

.  once a slave always a slave    

Edited by Bellion

37 minutes ago, Bellion said:

The thing That we are asking for is Simple We are not looking for the current server they can keep it Online it's irrelevant For the people Who already Quit .

The point is we want new Server we know it's gonna happen Because the attention it reflected in the Past few days optimistic Confident and Most importantly cheerful .

First Things First : optimistic.

Past mixed with Nostalgia surrounded with fun and surrounded with care from our lovely Gm's @San0 @Koll Who proved they are peace makers and solution finders and l2 players in their core . all this Good energy will deliver a solid thoughtfully structure for something is not found physically a Null a Void it's like your belief when you see the neighbor 6 years old daughter and you Hit  That dark joke :- she will have lovely future and even more lovely figure and definitely the belle for my belly . it's funny Dark But it has some Truth beside of the fact that's it's a joke .

how do we know you may ask(server perspective) simply Experience we saw we played we tested and we .. we... we...   . several if not tens of servers in our life time and hey i know the time is going fast but it's been 20 years since this game got released .

Confident : when i talk about confidence i mean this guy @iAxZp . no need further explanation .

cheerful : Community is The aspect of making MMO an MMO A Massive Multiplayer online game  .  but hold on a second we are missing something don't we the Massive part believe it or not this kind of games designed to be massive .

the after math of discord invasion from well known old players is something we have to admire this 5-8 players are not individuals they are influencers Leaders and most Importantly Toxic males who are willing to Shrink there genital area to dominate someone emotionally and create some permanent mental damage IRL .

and those are the players will most likely bring 100's of players to the New Era .

it was hard for me also to leave the server it was my life for a year it's like my grandfather refusing to sell his 70's Mustang because of Legacy .

but you are more involved my guy Legacy Stupidity and most importantly Paypal :wink: . i wonder what was your wife's reactions about the Questionable amount of Transfers on your Wechat . 

we ain't asking you neither to leave to join us nor to stay and play a SMO Solo Multiplayer Online Game . We don't care to be honest .

and in the End server investors will make the best decision for there pockets it's the only logical situation . 

but i know i will see you in the new server and i will spit on you you will be exhausted to even whipe it up from your face and will leave a sign of smell like how road whores smell Cum from 70 cm away but you are special it will be my Spit it will honor you

.  once a slave always a slave    

Are you drunk? :D

10 minutes ago, Rip said:

Are you drunk?

Jokes on you it's HARAM . maybe the effect of shawarma with 4 energy drinks or i am just toxic piece of shit i accepted it truely from the source my soul  long time ago . and i am loving it so far :D

Edited by Bellion

18 hours ago, huoshan115 said:

Imagine you couldnt get them and you just rmt them,imagine now if someone bring all evidence of asian rmt at gm do you think will stay anyone to play?

Btw when asian was winning? And how?

90% of them botters/rmt/scammers/nofinger/crybabies

On 11/4/2022 at 2:08 AM, iAxZp said:

i dont recall any moment asians won against any europian clan, also asians are the ones bought everything from people cashed out so i suggest you stfu and go to ur corner before i start posting asian receipts

LOL,tough mouth,week hands.

who are you,lady?Do you deserve to leave your name on this server?

Don't want to admit defeat?show something to me.not just by mouth

As I know,most asians on this server is much richer than you and farming harder than you,how could you think you can win a person who is better than you and work harder than you.

when hangle got full epics and farming more than 4hours everyday,what are you doing at the same time?

I get your point,you want a new server,a new server in eu with lots of European to beat few Asians at first 6months.then when Asians come to kick your ass,you could say I am the winner when the server born.you complain Asians'RMT and you sell items to them,WTF.

I really got your point ,what you want is not a new server,you just want a short six months of fun.

On 11/4/2022 at 6:49 AM, Autiampouras said:

Imagine you couldnt get them and you just rmt them,imagine now if someone bring all evidence of asian rmt at gm do you think will stay anyone to play?

Btw when asian was winning? And how?

90% of them botters/rmt/scammers/nofinger/crybabies

If I'm not blind, you're blind.

I will never say 90% of European botters/rmt/scammers/nofinger/crybabies

I perfer to say who complain on forum clumsy like you,100% of them botters/rmt/scammers/nofinger/crybabies

7 hours ago, huoshan115 said:

If I'm not blind, you're blind.

I will never say 90% of European botters/rmt/scammers/nofinger/crybabies

I perfer to say who complain on forum clumsy like you,100% of them botters/rmt/scammers/nofinger/crybabies

Modi here if that is enough for you,now go shut up and stay in your cave, before you open again your mouth.