Yomana

Its time for something new

New server  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a new classic server x1 from classic club?

• Yes - New without merge
    • No
    • Yes - with Merge to Old one

i dont really understand some of you,if you dont want a new server then stay on this one,you want free farm all locations all rbs,have youre no compettition hero,nobodys forcing you to leave.but the real reason is that you spend many euros for these epics right?  :D and you know for sure that if new server comes up,the old one will be almost dead and you will pvp against youre own chars.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, huoshan115 said:

LOL,tough mouth,week hands.

who are you,lady?Do you deserve to leave your name on this server?

Don't want to admit defeat?show something to me.not just by mouth

As I know,most asians on this server is much richer than you and farming harder than you,how could you think you can win a person who is better than you and work harder than you.

when hangle got full epics and farming more than 4hours everyday,what are you doing at the same time?

I get your point,you want a new server,a new server in eu with lots of European to beat few Asians at first 6months.then when Asians come to kick your ass,you could say I am the winner when the server born.you complain Asians'RMT and you sell items to them,WTF.

I really got your point ,what you want is not a new server,you just want a short six months of fun.

asking me who am i, saying hangle farms 4 hr/day and saying i am 6 months server player. u clearly dont know who i am so w/e . have a nice day :D

45 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

asking me who am i, saying hangle farms 4 hr/day and saying i am 6 months server player. u clearly dont know who i am so w/e . have a nice day

A confident person,you are a successful people just in you own words.you got lv84? got all epics lv4? won in oly?enemy afraid of you?LOL

to tell the truth, i don't care about whether the rat is white or grey.go back your hole

• Haha 1

Instead of complaining if asia are something on l2club, you guys should prey for new server.

The situation on current server is more then dramatic, one ally, zero pvp's during every primes (maybe sometimes rarely asia)

I hope 1.5 times will comes and there will be again big fights in Lair of antharas or Tower of Insolence.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Autiampouras said:

Modi here if that is enough for you,now go shut up and stay in your cave, before you open again your mouth.

modi what?ask my friend who is modi,he told me maybe modiano.to tell the truth,i don't know who is modiano also.

but as my friend said,modiano is best dog of hangle.wow!how dare you are .you dare to abuse your master when you eating your dog food from your master?hangle is Asain,right?

44 minutes ago, huoshan115 said:

modi what?ask my friend who is modi,he told me maybe modiano.to tell the truth,i don't know who is modiano also.

but as my friend said,modiano is best dog of hangle.wow!how dare you are .you dare to abuse your master when you eating your dog food from your master?hangle is Asain,right?

who are you exactly @huoshan115 , got any video ? what is your character ? 

dont bark too much 

3 hours ago, huoshan115 said:

Imagine you dont even know and ask others about me how long you play in server 1 year?have you achieve anything until now? at least now server is empty with no enemy free pve farm epic now go again in your cave and stfu

10 minutes ago, Autiampouras said:

Imagine you dont even know and ask others about me how long you play in server 1 year?have you achieve anything until now? at least now server is empty with no enemy free pve farm epic now go again in your cave and stfu

you are no one,just hear you are a beggar

17 minutes ago, huoshan115 said:

you are no one,just hear you are a beggar

Post something about you a pvp video i am sure it would be fun to see something from you

Edited by Autiampouras

8 hours ago, LSPD said:

Instead of complaining if asia are something on l2club, you guys should prey for new server.

The situation on current server is more then dramatic, one ally, zero pvp's during every primes (maybe sometimes rarely asia)

I hope 1.5 times will comes and there will be again big fights in Lair of antharas or Tower of Insolence.

Tower of insolence is on 2.0... Come on, stop embarassing us all infront of  @huoshan115...

Please @huoshan115 dont come to new server, we cannot win against our asian overlords...

Truth being said the current server is dying, there is no update that could bring a massive amount of people on server. But the club team have all files they need and experience to start a new server, and make it the best classic server ever With good advertising the amount of people would join would be massive, probably 10k online during rush hours. 

We dont go to play to this server, not because of farm or smthng, but it is way different feeling from when you fight for Cruma Tower, Dragon Valley, Tower of Insolence, Antharas Lair just to improve your character.

1.0 was insane hardcore, it was my first server where i had to farm with no soulshots, and I will never forget it. Most people did not like it tho. :D

On the other hand, its 2022, game is mega old, I dont know how many people want to farm that much every evening. 

If i remember correctly fisher in 1.0 farmed like half of year to reach DV end?

• Like 1

going to be interesting to see all those "burned" bridges being magically rebuilt out of strict necessity if a new server is made. how many times did it happen on old club? reading up the list of names of old players in this thread makes you realize that pretty much everyone hates everyone

On 11/19/2022 at 8:10 PM, SemenArsonist said:

going to be interesting to see all those "burned" bridges being magically rebuilt out of strict necessity if a new server is made. how many times did it happen on old club? reading up the list of names of old players in this thread makes you realize that pretty much everyone hates everyone

that's the fun

On 11/19/2022 at 8:10 PM, SemenArsonist said:

Playing together in one alliance with people you hate - best feeling.

On 11/14/2022 at 12:57 PM, Werew said:

Truth being said the current server is dying, there is no update that could bring a massive amount of people on server. But the club team have all files they need and experience to start a new server, and make it the best classic server ever With good advertising the amount of people would join would be massive, probably 10k online during rush hours. 

maybe even 15k online, during the events!

• Haha 1

On 10/19/2022 at 6:40 PM, Jacorleon said:

i keep nick Rizos becuase I respect him.   He is perfect player .  And only his CP Stayed at the end of EU ally.

MMM i don't think this is respect then you just do PVP videos on boxed chars. His videos was way better. If you respect Rizos change the name dont bring disrespect to his nick name.

• Haha 1