Sign in to follow this  
San0

classic.club Hellbound patch notes

Get we get a little more detail on lvl 5 and lvl 6 of hellbound. We have to kill Derek in lvl 5, but is he just automatically spawned when lvl 5 starts and the server has to kill him? And, in lvl 6 we have to take over the enchanted megaliths, but do we just kill them over and over until lvl 7 unlocks???? Each of the other levels have very defined goals, and wondering if lvl 5 and 6 are meant to be not clear.

13 minutes ago, Zeperios said:

Get we get a little more detail on lvl 5 and lvl 6 of hellbound. We have to kill Derek in lvl 5, but is he just automatically spawned when lvl 5 starts and the server has to kill him? And, in lvl 6 we have to take over the enchanted megaliths, but do we just kill them over and over until lvl 7 unlocks???? Each of the other levels have very defined goals, and wondering if lvl 5 and 6 are meant to be not clear.

4>5 kill boss in ruins
5>6 save slaves
6>7 kill mobs in green circle

Ok potentially last point just for admins to discuss and it looks like we should have a good bit of time to decide it.

Phase 1 is going to take a month maybe more. Phase 2 can get pushed immediately if you have enough badges. But here is the next long gate. Phase 3, with average drop rate, will take 2 months to clear of perfect farm all from 1 person to collect 40 native treasures. This is also the same time needed to buy a ring yourself. This seems quite unrealistic and I would ask the admins to look into this over the next bit and determine if that is the speed at which native treasures should drop at a server level.

Im not sure at what rate you are expecting each hellbound level to take, but if 60 days is what you want for lvl 3 maybe look at a different way to get the ring so in a whole year we only get 6 people with it. This ring doesn’t have that much value anyways because once we hit higher tiers we can just buy potions. 

14 hours ago, Jacorleon said:

I am not English translation expert

i think they have no1 that is chinise expert on the staff :v

imagine translate to every lenguage that ppl want? san0 is from portugal and also dont do portuguese for brasilians.

is just to be just to everyone, a english version and done xD

u can use the google translate or ask for some english expert from ur clan to help you

Unfortunately, online is falling every day, and the administration gets off with micro-updates every 6-8 months. There is no influx of new players, and old ones are killed by routine. Probably even my son, who is 1 year old, will not see Goddart... 

4 hours ago, bookreader said:

Unfortunately, online is falling every day, and the administration gets off with micro-updates every 6-8 months. There is no influx of new players, and old ones are killed by routine. Probably even my son, who is 1 year old, will not see Goddart... 

Because you don't need Goddart. Goddart will separate players. Some will go in FoG, some at Varka, some in Ketra, some in Hot Springs, some in Imperial Tombs. So you will see less people around you, people will choose places where it will be safer to farm. So less groups per zone, less points of contact. We don't want to give you such large scale zones.
Hellbound for example will lead to 1 place to farm ( Chimeras ) with few good spots and other parts of HB with less intersting spots as option for less prepared to fight for the good spots groups. 

Updates are smaller, because we don't want to have same issues like with 2.0 update, but more consistant and build around groups of players/activity. New zone+new Runes+new Bosses in December. Update for newbies+epic changes for old players+some balance changes in May. New zone+new items in October. 

Right now we are having requests from players for new event and we will start planing task for new update based on feedback we got before + getting now. 

• Like 3

I agree, it used to be a fight for places, because there weren't many on the other hand, there were many players. 
I don't believe the solution would be to implement new areas at the moment as that would scatter many players that we still have.
What must be done is to cultivate new players, a difficult task because almost no one enters an old server like this one
 with so many players already well evolved, no matter how good the club was.

6 hours ago, Koll said:

Потому что тебе не нужен Годдарт. Годдарт разделит игроков. Кто-то пойдет в FoG, кто-то в Варку, кто-то в Кетру, кто-то в Хот-Спрингс, кто-то в Имперские гробницы. Так вы будете видеть меньше людей вокруг себя, люди будут выбирать места, где фармить будет безопаснее. Так что меньше групп на зону, меньше точек соприкосновения. Мы не хотим давать вам такие масштабные зоны.
Например, Hellbound приведет к 1 месту для фарма (Химеры) с несколькими хорошими местами и другим частям HB с менее интересными местами, как вариант для менее подготовленных к борьбе за хорошие места групп. 

Обновления меньше, потому что мы не хотим иметь те же проблемы, что и с обновлением 2.0, но более последовательны и строятся вокруг групп игроков/активностей. Новая зона+новые руны+новые боссы в декабре. Обновление для новичков+эпические изменения для старых игроков+некоторые изменения баланса в мае. Новая зона+новинки октября. 

Прямо сейчас у нас есть запросы от игроков на новое событие, и мы начнем планировать задачу для нового обновления на основе отзывов, которые мы получили раньше + получаем сейчас. 

I understand your policy, well. Solo players wave to you. :( There will be 10 people with boxes. You know the real online, from the original ip. You probably like him. 

Thanks for this great update. I know it's really hard work and your updates plan looks nice! But seems like new year update will come when there is no ppl ) coz this is 5 mins before 60 rbs and 70 rbs, looks like now here plays about 100 ppl (

maybe I dont know something and someone can share screens from hb with huge online )

1oGLj9C.png

wqC2Ff6.png

• Like 1

@San0 @Koll@Kse

When killing junior summoners and junior huntsman they often kill the Subjugated Native. Does the junior killing those natives cause a reduction in server reputation or only when an actual player does it? If so, killing juniors are a -9 activity? Because juniors are only worth 1 but they kill a slave.

Side note, is there a way to have like a weekly report or have an NPC say what the server rep is? Or we just have to blindly grind there until it unlocks to lvl 2.

Edit: I ask because we have people that are killing juniors thinking they are helping, but if we are going -9 per pack they are not helping at all.

Edited by Zeperios

55 minutes ago, Zeperios said:

@San0 @Koll@Kse

When killing junior summoners and junior huntsman they often kill the Subjugated Native. Does the junior killing those natives cause a reduction in server reputation or only when an actual player does it? If so, killing juniors are a -9 activity? Because juniors are only worth 1 but they kill a slave.

Side note, is there a way to have like a weekly report or have an NPC say what the server rep is? Or we just have to blindly grind there until it unlocks to lvl 2.

Edit: I ask because we have people that are killing juniors thinking they are helping, but if we are going -9 per pack they are not helping at all.

you dont have to kill the natives unless you want to, you just kill the summoner and huntsman without killing the native and after those are dead the native thanks you and runs away.

2 minutes ago, San0 said:

you dont have to kill the natives unless you want to, you just kill the summoner and huntsman without killing the native and after those are dead the native thanks you and runs away.

Yes but there are 2 natives per pack and when fighting a pack 1 is like sacrificed, suicided, or killed by the leader. So does that native death count as -10 or only if a character kills it. If you kill a junior pack "slowly" there will only be 1 native left at the end that thanks you and gets away.

47 minutes ago, Zeperios said:

Yes but there are 2 natives per pack and when fighting a pack 1 is like sacrificed, suicided, or killed by the leader. So does that native death count as -10 or only if a character kills it. If you kill a junior pack "slowly" there will only be 1 native left at the end that thanks you and gets away.

If Native dies, doesn't matter who killed him, server will count -10 points. If Native say thx and leave, server will count it as +10 points. 

8 hours ago, ZolyIIIKa said:

Thanks for this great update. I know it's really hard work and your updates plan looks nice! But seems like new year update will come when there is no ppl ) coz this is 5 mins before 60 rbs and 70 rbs, looks like now here plays about 100 ppl (

maybe I dont know something and someone can share screens from hb with huge online )

1oGLj9C.png

wqC2Ff6.png

Unfortunately, solo players are not heard. The administration thinks that people are leaving not because it is difficult to play alone, because there are few hard core locations, and everyone likes it when they are kill into PK. We were given a clear answer:

«... people will choose places where it will be safer to farm....»

We must love it when Deadpool, having drawn a strange geometric figure: "my spot"  in his head, decides that this mob that we killed is his mob, and the mob was on "his" territory. for this he kills a member of my group.I am a solo player, I like to mine, create, alone, in a small group, but people like me just leave the server, and > 25 people from the forum, create an update request. Heh, looking at the number of people in the game, Koll words are growing in confidence: they need a party farm and PVP XD

P.S. I gave the server 7 years of my life, I've been playing since the opening. But, probably, I will be one of those dozens of people from my friend list who have not been logged in for years, and those thousands of whom I did not even know about ...

• Like 3

Some statistic while we working on option to show this stat in game.
Current Hellbound stage is 1. Current amount of Trusted points is 332118.
Reminder: stage 1 starts at 100k points, so all players collectively accumulated 232118 points. Stage will switch in 420000-332118 = 87882 points.

23 hours ago, bookreader said:

Unfortunately, solo players are not heard. The administration thinks that people are leaving not because it is difficult to play alone, because there are few hard core locations, and everyone likes it when they are kill into PK. We were given a clear answer:

«... people will choose places where it will be safer to farm....»

We must love it when Deadpool, having drawn a strange geometric figure: "my spot"  in his head, decides that this mob that we killed is his mob, and the mob was on "his" territory. for this he kills a member of my group.I am a solo player, I like to mine, create, alone, in a small group, but people like me just leave the server, and > 25 people from the forum, create an update request. Heh, looking at the number of people in the game, Koll words are growing in confidence: they need a party farm and PVP XD

P.S. I gave the server 7 years of my life, I've been playing since the opening. But, probably, I will be one of those dozens of people from my friend list who have not been logged in for years, and those thousands of whom I did not even know about ...

Think about this:
Did EU side didn't had enough PVE? What are the most memorable things in a gameplay? You won't get to end game, you won't see huge parts of the game solo. And if you can't find safe spot for your self in Hellbound where you will be able to farm, you still can solo farm in Anakim/Lilith zone if you want, mobs was build weaker there exactly for that reason.

Now will be only my opinion ( most of the updates designes are on San0, because every person in team doing specific tasks ):
You need solo players, you are right, but you need them to start as solo players, build their char a bit and then push them into joining Clan/Alliance. When player joined a Clan/Alliance, he is less likely to leave, he will feel responsibility, he will build friendship, he will have more connection points. Within Clan/Alliance player can achieve higher ceiling, than as solo player. Player will be able to conquer all content while in Clan/Alliance. Solo player will always be in disadvantage ( don't have epics, don't have best items, can't afford enchanting items, because he farmed them for so long ). When server have PVP between Clans/Alliances - new players will join ( in my opinion even solo players joining because they see PVP fights, fun on sieges, they see this option of joining them at some point, they are just not ready yet for some reason, they are not joining because we have beautiful mobs ). And now think about opposite of it.

But at the same time we was always thinking about solo/weaker players. We had numerous requests, when we brining new zone, to move every high endgame thing in new zone ( like Dino bones in Anakim/Lilith zones so high end players can continue farming talismans and etc ). We always denied it, because our logic was: ok, we are moving high end players from older zones, so solo/weaker can take older zone under their control and actually farm out something that high end players need and then sell it to them.

Also please answer this questions for me, so I could use your answers in better understanding your point of view:
1) What goal as solo player you have on server?
2) What will happen when you achive this goal? If it's items, how you will use them?
3) What you are looking for in new updates?
4) You want to continue be a solo player or you want to join CP/Clan/Alliance at some point? If yes, what you want to achive first before doing it?
5) Why you want to be/continue as a solo player?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/29/2022 at 8:35 PM, Koll said:

Think about this:

Also please answer this questions for me, so I could use your answers in better understanding your point of view:
1) What goal as solo player you have on server?
2) What will happen when you achive this goal? If it's items, how you will use them?
3) What you are looking for in new updates?
4) You want to continue be a solo player or you want to join CP/Clan/Alliance at some point? If yes, what you want to achive first before doing it?
5) Why you want to be/continue as a solo player?

I'll think about it =)

I have my own clan of level 5, in the clan at different times there were CPs and boxes, they left. Tired, I think. I would like to one evening, go into the game, load two windows, spoiler, SE, and just spoil for a few hours ...

two windows...

two windows...

That's right, two windows!

Make a 2nd window for free, it will not play a special role, but it will raise interest in the project! ;)

• Like 1

New command ( .hbstat ) on test server, checking if all works correctly before install it on live server ( will requare server restart ):
5e153a7f31bcd1850655ee04eebd10f3.png

NOTE: Information in screenshot is from TEST SERVER.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 1:48 PM, Koll said:

New command ( .hbstat ) on test server, checking if all works correctly before install it on live server ( will requare server restart ):
5e153a7f31bcd1850655ee04eebd10f3.png

NOTE: Information in screenshot is from TEST SERVER.

Nice.

If im not mistaken Skelth have in their moment a super ez pack for newbies, maybe you can do the same with a few changes.

image.thumb.png.59274f249cfc6c92d3e9d291e036f6ea.png

image.png.59c3237662cd7c4e554b27fb21b5a4b4.png

image.png.2825211811f3746ebe94aa3bd9458c13.png

These packs can be shadow items ofc and not 30 days, so the items will not disappear after x's amount of days.

Maybe put this and add a 500% rune exp till 76 for newbies players.

Would be good and a faster way to catch up in lvl i supose.

Edited by Jsem

The server is great, and the GM team is also great. But I think the biggest problem of the server is the loss of players and the shortage of new players.

For many AFK players, the reason why they leave the server is not the server is not good enough, but  they fail. We can ignore this. Many of them still keep Epics and accounts.

This server is too demanding for casual players.We have seen the changes made by the GM team, but it is not enough,Without +16Bweapons and BOX, it is difficult to obtain LV79,LV79 is very important for many classes,they want to farm with boxes,but its very hard to get LV79 boxes.shadow items without term limit is also important,at least it could help new players to farm in sv before LV79,If only exp run+500%, it will only help those old players with epics to quickly build their own powerful BOX.

Even for old players, 80-82 is still a very long process. With the update of Hellbound and the popularity of A weapons , new players can choose+7A instead of buying+16B at a high price. In this way, new players may be able to easily transition to 80, and then work hard for 82 like old players.

By the way, Hellaround drops too many adenas, which may lead to the collapse of the economic system,too many scrolls/weapons and adena drop there,one scroll can even sell 100k adena!It is very important to balance the adena drop in low level areas and high level areas.