Sign in to follow this  
bagindawud

Any returning players?

nobody will be back if we still on 1.0.

the change is really necesary now. there are only one place to farm at high lvl, on top our weekend europe, there are 1/2 randoms partys on bridge, rest of high cps (5/6) have top equip and top lvl.

from what i know on 1.3 dragon valley will still be the only high level place to farm lol.

the change is only necessary in the eyes of the cry babies who want easyer farm and to avoyd the pvps for the good spot in dragon valley.

about the top equip give me a fukin breake, there is like 1 or 2 parties who can say they have good equip atm. all the rest is running around with laughable gear at lvl 55 thinking they are on top of the possible to achieve in 1.0.

i still believe some ppl will come but not yet, prolly only when their subscription will finish and they will have to think if to renew it or not.

and to be honest i dont think server needs the update that bad as most of ppl is making it look like, what it needs is some ppl to wake up from their own world and stop being hypocrits, at least when you ask for update to be rushed ask it for the real reason and not with the bulsh1t excuse "oh ppl is already maxed level and max gear!!!!QQ".

from what i know on 1.3 dragon valley will still be the only high level place to farm lol.

the change is only necessary in the eyes of the cry babies who want easyer farm and to avoyd the pvps for the good spot in dragon valley.

about the top equip give me a fukin breake, there is like 1 or 2 parties who can say they have good equip atm. all the rest is running around with laughable gear at lvl 55 thinking they are on top of the possible to achieve in 1.0.

i still believe some ppl will come but not yet, prolly only when their subscription will finish and they will have to think if to renew it or not.

and to be honest i dont think server needs the update that bad as most of ppl is making it look like, what it needs is some ppl to wake up from their own world and stop being hypocrits, at least when you ask for update to be rushed ask it for the real reason and not with the bulsh1t excuse "oh ppl is already maxed level and max gear!!!!QQ".

​but more exp map for 40+, am i right? DV is kinda big, so think all 50+ can survice here, but 40+ is probably only cruma worth the effort in recruiting random ppl for farming

No point to comeback there , I started official the 22dec soon we will hit the 1month of playing and im ALREADY 36 , they modified the SS consummation etc and adena drop

ppl can level with SS etc.. its more easier on the 1.5 classic than 1.0. No one from Official will comeback there believe me. We have ALOT ALOT of people in official with ALOT ALOT of pvp. And when u play on Innova u see ALL the difference betwen drop mobs.. etc. Believe me UR NOT A OFFICIAL platform there.

And for ppl saying ahh bot is everywhere in official..yeah we have some bots but they ban wave  each week u will see  and any 3rd party software users.

Still gl.

No point to comeback there , I started official the 22dec soon we will hit the 1month of playing and im ALREADY 36 , they modified the SS consummation etc and adena drop

ppl can level with SS etc.. its more easier on the 1.5 classic than 1.0. No one from Official will comeback there believe me. We have ALOT ALOT of people in official with ALOT ALOT of pvp. And when u play on Innova u see ALL the difference betwen drop mobs.. etc. Believe me UR NOT A OFFICIAL platform there.

And for ppl saying ahh bot is everywhere in official..yeah we have some bots but they ban wave  each week u will see  and any 3rd party software users.

Still gl.

​yeah i saw the great pvp there. russian coming and rolling over with their chars nearly lvl 60, pking the shit out of the ppl and leaving to drop down their karma deep in dragon valley where no one can reach them :D

There are around 300 player with 2nd class till now..according to their names 250 of them are russian members of zerg clans

but ur right casual players wont return because 1.0 is too hard for them.

and about bots..till now innova is full of bots (just take a look at dwarven area and u can count 100 bots in not even 5 min..coal mines are full of bot parties that its hard to get mobs for a normal player) and the announced ban wave still did not happend...in most cases they dont even react on bot reports by in game button...

still gl.

• Like 1

L2classic.club has a lot better events, a lot better communication to customer. Downside is, a private server will never be as fluent/bug-free as the official server.

Innova official server has authorized support from developers (ncsoft), but so far they had very bad communication with customer, almost zero advertising campaign, although some bot banwaves are already executed.

I have accounts on both server,,, my sub on the official server will expire in a few months, so I am evaluating my decision to continue subbing or return to l2classic.club.

My all friends started to play on official when it release, my clan here were destroyed because of their decision :(. Now almost 20 days passed and they are not going to continue subscription on official because its:
- full of annoying players,
- no free spots to exp = full of bots (Innova dont care)
- PKers everywhere, roftlstomping low levels, blocking class change quests etc
- no random parties, 90% of party matching menu is full of WTS/WTB
- about 30% players speaking English, rest are stupid russians
- x1 is much harder and painful. People crying here about spoil, there people cry more
- Innova doing shit and farts on players = 0 care

It is worth to pay 10$ per month? Better to buy PA here.
If you dont believe me go read innova forums and laugh with me :)
Just wait 2 weeks and u will see this server full of old and new players, Im pretty sure of that

​I dont see anyone farming the Pytan's and Cave Maidens. The high lvl groups aren't really maxed yet. Orfen's not being killed on a spawnly basis. Tons of things to do.

​I dont see anyone farming the Pytan's and Cave Maidens. The high lvl groups aren't really maxed yet. Orfen's not being killed on a spawnly basis. Tons of things to do.

Good for you because 1.3 is alligator island and enchanted valley. 

People hunting pytans will still be hunting pytans