Sign in to follow this  
Kse

7th Anniversary Contest Winners!

Dear friends!

First of all, we want to thank each of you for participation in the contest!
Works you submitted were amazing and it was really hard to pick winners.
Hard to the point, that Gift Card and Art categories ended up with 4 winners instead of announced 3.

And here are our winners (in random order):

Gift Card:

bjack

iKing

Lykra

Kimballs

Video:

Ziegfeld

Solidus

VVV

Comics:

HuaHua

Zarich

Setzer

Art:

PJR

MasterHello

darksinger

archa

Congratulations!

To see winners works, check first post reply ↓↓↓

If you haven't find your name in the list, please, don't be sad and remember, that you made a great job, which is much appreciated by our whole team.
And seeing such big interest in the contest, we will continue making them a lot more often, so everyone will get more chances to win!

All participated works will be published in a few upcoming days.

To claim your reward:

For the winners:

Send PM to Kse (not in live chat, just simple PM) from forum account listed above with message title: Anniversary contest winner

Give me nickname of a character where you want your reward (reward can be split between several characters by your choice, just remember, that as soon as it's delivered, it can not be transferred to any other character) and names or hat/agathion, mount and a cloak.

For participants:

Send PM to Kse (not in live chat, just simple PM) from forum account listed above with message title: Anniversary contest participant

Give me nickname of a character where you want your reward (reward can be split between several characters by your choice, just remember, that as soon as it's delivered, it can not be transferred to any other character)

If you participated in more than one category and didn't win in any, you will get participant rewards for each category you participated in

If you participated in more than one category and won in one, you will get winner reward + participant rewards for each category you participated in without winning

Rewards delivery will start as soon as majority of participants will request it.

Best regards,
Classic Team

• Like 1

And here are winners works!

Gift card:

bjack

bjack 1-2.jpgbjack 1-1.jpg

iKing

iKing.gif

Lykra

Lykra.png

Kimballs

Kimballs.png

Video:

Ziegfeld

Solidus 

VVV 

Comics:

HuaHua

HuaHua%201.png

Zarich

Zarich.jpg

Setzer

Setzer%20Comics%201.png

Setzer%20Comics%202.png

Art:

PJR

MasterHello

masterhello%201-2.jpg

masterhello%201-1.jpg

darksinger

archa

archa 1-2.jpgarcha 1-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don't y' all get moved by these things? Great work by everyone!
The connection to this game is real for many people & having a stable good server with a Classic feeling for 7 years is just everything.

We were like 13years old (ok I was) when we started playing this game back in 2003, and it's been almost 20 years! Almost half of that time is on Club!

Thank you L2 Classic Club team, please keep it up!

Also, thank you for picking my work, I'm a complete noob with videos' creating but I still get goosebumps once that guitar riff jumps in :)

I enjoyed participating in 2-3 categories very much even if I generally hate creating stuff.

@ziegfeld I will pm you for that video of yours, great quality. Would like to know how you recorded and which software did you use :)

@Kse It'd be great if there was a list with available hats and cloaks we could choose from. If not, I'll try to log to the test server and provide an ordered list so I can get one that is available. Thank you!

Be well guys, all the best to everyone,

Casual filth here (never reached 70+ lvl :D) - Solkey / Solidus / Maximus

<3

Edited by Solidus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Solidus said:

The connection to this game is real for many people & having a stable good server with a Classic feeling for 7 years is just everything.

We were like 13years old (ok I was) when we started playing this game back in 2003, and it's been almost 20 years! Almost half of that time is on Club!

Also, thank you for picking my work, I'm a complete noob with videos' creating but I still get goosebumps once that guitar riff jumps in

I enjoyed participating in 2-3 categories very much even if I generally hate creating stuff.

@ziegfeld I will pm you for that video of yours, great quality. Would like to know how you recorded and which software did you use

@Kse It'd be great if there was a list with available hats and cloaks we could choose from. If not, I'll try to log to the test server and provide an ordered list so I can get one that is available. Thank you!

Casual filth here (never reached 70+ lvl ) - Solkey / Solidus / Maximus

<3

great player,you love L2 so much the same as me,the stable server is wonderful。

I have the same problem as your's.hard to chose hats,if you make a list,plz update on forum,ths bro!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, darksinger said:

olha minha musica kkkkkkkkkkkk

fiz a parodia, ta em portugues uheueheuh

Ainda não entendo como você ganhou com uma música em português kkkk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, iKing said:

Ainda não entendo como você ganhou com uma música em português kkkk

pq o san0 entende portugues e a kse usou o google translate u.u

mandei a letra escrita pra ela 

e claro, nao tem coisa mais original que criar uma musica inteira falando do server u.u eu falei pra eles pra me julgar como compositor e nao como cantor. pois eu sei que minhas habilidades cantando nao sao boas hahaha

On 10/25/2022 at 8:54 AM, Solidus said:

Also, thank you for picking my work, I'm a complete noob with videos' creating but I still get goosebumps once that guitar riff jumps in

@ziegfeld I will pm you for that video of yours, great quality. Would like to know how you recorded and which software did you use

Casual filth here (never reached 70+ lvl ) - Solkey / Solidus / Maximus

<3

Please bring the test server up for us to search for cloaks, mounts etc. or provide us with the options with pictures if possible!

Thanks!!!

2 hours ago, Solidus said:

Please bring the test server up for us to search for cloaks, mounts etc. or provide us with the options with pictures if possible!

Thanks!!!

It should be up now

Prizes for winners, who requested them, were delivered!

Please, check if everything is well.

Prizes for participants will start being delivered today and will continue tomorrow! So by tomorrow evening all requested participant prizes will be delivered!