Sign in to follow this  
bagindawud

Penalties for Perma-Red?

Greetings L2 classic club citizens,

I would like to ask

What are the penalties for going Perma RED on your character?

(Killing everyone to turn red without intention to go back white/normal?)

Thank you for your answers.

-bagindawud-

Greetings L2 classic club citizens,

I would like to ask

What are the penalties for going Perma RED on your character?

(Killing everyone to turn red without intention to go back white/normal?)

Thank you for your answers.

-bagindawud-

Penalties as in penalties instilled by the administrative team? I think there are none, and that's the way it should be. PK is a part of the game. PK scrolls for those who do not want to go perma-red, are also a part of this server (despite being debatable right now). Either path is a player's choice.

As far as being perma-red, obviously there are some "penalties" like considering how difficult it'd be to partake in most PvE situations. However, I'm pretty sure a player who wants to become forever-red, is well aware of what repercussions there are for not being able to play with 0 karma.

I'm still a little puzzled by what answers you're trying to get out of this thread and topic. It seems like a no-brainer to me, unless you're trying to imply that there should be penalties for players who serial-PK. If that's the case, just, no. Please. No. The people who complain about repeatedly getting PK'ed are the ones who avoid finding other places to exp, other times to exp, or don't have the resources to make a party to kill the PK'er. There are way too many threads on the forum QQ'ing lately about PK'ing, and it's becoming pathetic.

Wake up call: you're all playing classic. It's supposed to be a little more hardcore in every aspect. PK'ing has been an integral part of Lineage 2 since forever, regardless of what "version" it is.

Next topic: let's discuss penalties for players and clans who are winning too much in PvP and wars!

• Like 1

No, I am just curious about the game's system penalties for PK.

If I recall correctly in CORE servers there used to be a MDEF/DEF penalties for serial killers , but it was removed (thank God).

• Like 1

No, I am just curious about the game's system penalties for PK.

If I recall correctly in CORE servers there used to be a MDEF/DEF penalties for serial killers , but it was removed (thank God).

​Ohhhh.. interesting.

By the way, first post wasn't meant to target you specifically. Just more of a rant towards all the other crybabies posting about PK'ers lately.

Anyway, my bottom line is that I think PK is a good feature, and that serial PK'ers make things.. interesting ;).

the main purpose of serial killers is kill the server itself

there must start to play regular army of aden, but before negotiations should take place