Koll

PK Scrolls usage changes

Hi
from the entire clan perkunas ...

do not break the server because someone is crying and can not swing!

this is a problem in their head that they can not collect and keep 9/9 party spot ... because they have to suffer all the server? that they would be comfortable to kill mobs? nubstvo it !!!!

p.s. buy col and then blessed soe.

Hi

this is a problem in their head that they can not collect and keep 9/9 party spot ... because they have to suffer all the server? that they would be comfortable to kill mobs? nubstvo it !!!!

​This is more because PK just come in cruma and kill all cruma. Then he need 10 min prepare to kill all cruma again.

Hi

​This is more because PK just come in cruma and kill all cruma. Then he need 10 min prepare to kill all cruma again.

​its a part of a game. dude that cant give fight back can use BSOE or relog.

And if i need to PK all cruma i have special PK character that is allways red with 99999+ karma it wont stop me. tho.

Hi

And if i need to PK all cruma i have special PK character that is allways red with 99999+ karma it wont stop me. tho.

​With Quest decrease PK, that was balanced, you can't decrease it on spot. So if party you killed come back and you PK again - you could drop items. With this scroll you can't cause you already cleared PK count without leaving spot.

Hi

​With Quest decrease PK, that was balanced, you can't decrease it on spot. So if party you killed come back and you PK again - you could drop items. With this scroll you can't cause you already cleared PK count without leaving spot.

​Thats game feature in this stage of it, when people play as 9 2gether. Only when you were red and could use scroll it was OP. but now its perfect. 

As i said you cant stop people PK all cruma with this fixes(having 40+ archer with full buff and bow for 1k adena), but it will hurt another part of gameplay.

For example clan/ally takes cruma or DV and closing it for other server player. thats how classic works

Well, if you do not understand the mechanics of the game.
Return the penalty to the washed karma, as it was prior to your fixation on the discovery server.

I do not need to invent the wheel here !!!!

With respect ImXo.

the problem is that 1 pk kills all cruma, goest to city, take of pk and stat again? ... just put guards on cruma and voilá!

2 outside, 2 inside .. and a cuple over there ... one here .. one over there ..

the problem is that 1 pk kills all cruma, goest to city, take of pk and stat again? ... just put guards on cruma and voilá!

​The main problem is that it's easy to decrease PK count. You just need to use scroll that you can have in infinity amount in any location of the game. You just killed 5 ppl, clean karma and use scrolls all at same place. So you can't loose items. You don't need to decide or try to decrease PK and maybe lose items if you kill 1 more in PK and then die or stay and exp on same spot. 

At this position it look like infinity shots. You don't need to leave spot to buy new.

But here you can PK party that came there, then just decrease PK and next time they come you will again not lose items. So feature that you drop items if you have more then 5 PK is pointless, cause no one will have so much PK.

• Like 1

​The main problem is that it's easy to decrease PK count. You just need to use scroll that you can have in infinity amount in any location of the game. You just killed 5 ppl, clean karma and use scrolls all at same place. So you can't loose items. You don't need to decide or try to decrease PK and maybe lose items if you kill 1 more in PK and then die or stay and exp on same spot. 

At this position it look like infinity shots. You don't need to leave spot to buy new.

But here you can PK party that came there, then just decrease PK and next time they come you will again not lose items. So feature that you drop items if you have more then 5 PK is pointless, cause no one will have so much PK.

​You saying it like something bad. 

​its bad for solo players and new players, i thinka a small change would satisfy both side of this disscussion, but once again, 1 hour delay and removing pk scroll? just LOL

​its bad for solo players and new players, i thinka a small change would satisfy both side of this disscussion, but once again, 1 hour delay and removing pk scroll? just LOL

​they have blessing from NPC, and classic its not soloplayers game. It should not hurt other part of the server.

​they have blessing from NPC, and classic its not soloplayers game. It should not hurt other part of the server.

​tottally agreed, l2 is not a game for solo players, but they do exist, they still love the game, a little change would be a great favor to them, not all ppl can find themselve a good cp, espiaclly private server since almost everybody would chose offcial innova over this classic, give them some chill man

i still dont get how it will stop perma pk chars like metadon or his other member of pride ?

i mean they arent even interested in clearing karma or decreasing their pk count so they will still go with their 999k+ karma and pking cruma and log off till the drama is over.

After they will log and start over again.

i still dont get how it will stop perma pk chars like metadon or his other member of pride ?

And why do you think that the purpose of these changes to stop them?

don't ruin server cuz noobs cry. Best groups have best spots, noobs going to exp under dion. that how classic works.

noobs want to have best exp spot but allways getting PKed. Know what noobs? Go **** yourself.

I dare you we will PK all cruma on PK chars 24/7 if this changes appear. 

They should not cry but make better CP, groupup with another CP, cr8 clan/side and control their spots if they want to farm in best locations. But no they dont get it and it pissing me off. 

• Like 1

It`s really strange how angry people become when they need to go and make the quest - it`s not like you`re killed on the spot you`ll just need to think more and be organized and in general be a better player if you need to do the quest. The people with pk chars - your choice to waste 5-10 minutes on another character or a day - no one expects to stop the children from playing, but the smarter ones  will think a little bit more. And the PVP/PK for spot, RB, Epic or w/e is a part of the game and was a part of the game with the quest not with some shitty noob scrolls. The noob thing is using scrolls if you`re so hardcore you will stop your qq-ing and it will not interfere with the server balance in any way.  It`ll however stop some people that are scared from PK-ing for absolutely no reason. 
PVP and PK is normal when you fight someone near your level be it a few levels above or below you for spot, cuz he took your drop yesterday, offended your friend/clan or he just annoys you by spamming and etc. Killing lower level characters with a higher level one is plain dumb - never happened to me here(not yet) and I still want to have to scrolls removed. 

Something i think should be explained - removing the scrolls will make you do the quest. The only change is that you`ll need to run around a little, get the mats you need and spend a little time leveling the little imp - then go again and get a random number of PK`s cleared. No one will forbid, band or stop PK so if you want the top spot for your level range you`ll have to fight for it or leave - you`ll still be able to PK anyone you want, you just won`t be able to clear your PK points by clicking once. 

It`s funny how people are "SO HARDCORE" when it`s in their interes t and how they change :)

• Like 1

It`s really strange how angry people become when they need to go and make the quest - it`s not like you`re killed on the spot you`ll just need to think more and be organized and in general be a better player if you need to do the quest. The people with pk chars - your choice to waste 5-10 minutes on another character or a day - no one expects to stop the children from playing, but the smarter ones  will think a little bit more. And the PVP/PK for spot, RB, Epic or w/e is a part of the game and was a part of the game with the quest not with some shitty noob scrolls. The noob thing is using scrolls if you`re so hardcore you will stop your qq-ing and it will not interfere with the server balance in any way.  It`ll however stop some people that are scared from PK-ing for absolutely no reason. 
PVP and PK is normal when you fight someone near your level be it a few levels above or below you for spot, cuz he took your drop yesterday, offended your friend/clan or he just annoys you by spamming and etc. Killing lower level characters with a higher level one is plain dumb - never happened to me here(not yet) and I still want to have to scrolls removed. 

Something i think should be explained - removing the scrolls will make you do the quest. The only change is that you`ll need to run around a little, get the mats you need and spend a little time leveling the little imp - then go again and get a random number of PK`s cleared. No one will forbid, band or stop PK so if you want the top spot for your level range you`ll have to fight for it or leave - you`ll still be able to PK anyone you want, you just won`t be able to clear your PK points by clicking once. 

It`s funny how people are "SO HARDCORE" when it`s in their interes t and how they change :)

​your whole point is just youre too afraid of being pked, pk scroll is there  to encourage this function, pls deal with it, admin goup is considering about changing it to make you guys feel safer already, why still so afraid like that? 

​Ok. For example mine side take control of DV and killnig everyone who want to exp there or if they really want to exp there makin a deal. So each time we reach 3 PK score we need to go make quest? and let other to go inside? Or we killing RB and randoms comes and hit it, or stay on same spot with us.

I don't understand why change things that works perfectly on Innova and wasn't changed for years already. Only because community cry? screw that community than. They should know how to play this mess.

Sorry for bad manners but this updates is most shittier update ever could be done. And it pissing off all decent groups.

You already added blessing NPC in town but its not enough!?

But this changes killing all game process. It will be not L2classic anymore.

JUST FOR INFO.

No once you have 3 PKs you either stay there and kill your RB quickly or just clean your karma and stay there and keep killing everyone. And if you`re scared you go and make the quest - simple as that. I never go to make the quest at 3 pks need to have at least 7 to start it because it can clear from 1 to 5 so with 7 i`ll still have 2 but normally I make it once a month or a few months - if you`re with a decent pary/clan/cp party you don`t really care for the number of PKs you have as long as you`re white (even red too). Carebearish is killing 3 ppl then using the scroll and doing it again. Your post just helps proove that this is wrong and is harming the good nature of PVP/PK where you need to think b4 you act and you should be ready for the consequences.

@qloc01 you obviously missed my point - I don`t care if I`ll get PK-ed - has not happened so far but it might, hell it`ll be fun to see someone coming at me. Adding the quest will not harm the server in any way and anyone that`s crying against it by saying the others are scared IS actually the one/group being scared. I`ll PK with or without the quest when i find the need to do so, ofc this will lead to me being PK-ed from time to time but that`s the biggest charm of L2. And not using some made up scrolls that ruin this .

If you(all the people screaming that their lifeline- the scrolls will be gone) can`t understand that - try reading again.

• Like 1

And why do you think that the purpose of these changes to stop them?

​because thats why all the cry started....

No once you have 3 PKs you either stay there and kill your RB quickly or just clean your karma and stay there and keep killing everyone. And if you`re scared you go and make the quest - simple as that. I never go to make the quest at 3 pks need to have at least 7 to start it because it can clear from 1 to 5 so with 7 i`ll still have 2 but normally I make it once a month or a few months - if you`re with a decent pary/clan/cp party you don`t really care for the number of PKs you have as long as you`re white (even red too). Carebearish is killing 3 ppl then using the scroll and doing it again. Your post just helps proove that this is wrong and is harming the good nature of PVP/PK where you need to think b4 you act and you should be ready for the consequences.

@qloc01 you obviously missed my point - I don`t care if I`ll get PK-ed - has not happened so far but it might, hell it`ll be fun to see someone coming at me. Adding the quest will not harm the server in any way and anyone that`s crying against it by saying the others are scared IS actually the one/group being scared. I`ll PK with or without the quest when i find the need to do so, ofc this will lead to me being PK-ed from time to time but that`s the biggest charm of L2. And not using some made up scrolls that ruin this .

If you(all the people screaming that their lifeline- the scrolls will be gone) can`t understand that - try reading again.

​buddy, the purpose of this pk scroll is to encourage pk, yes it was being abused by some assholes just want to rape new players without resistance but thats why in 2.0 ncsoft made some changes to it, and here we are as well, but remove it and replace by some ridiculous quest ? pls, its just purely pussiest way i ever think of

this is what i have from 4game forum, at this point, at 2.0 of ru/kor patch, death penalty from 10% >> 4%, pk scoll grade C from 9k>>56k, grade B from 56k>>> 560k, is this not way more easier already ? and no, no removing it

• Like 1

Pussiest way - and just clicking a scroll is like "not the pussiest way ever"? 
I don`t care that much about the PK scrolls but we`ll see if the admin team will take the poll into account as they did with the other polls - if they do this the same way - atm the leading score is to remove the scroll and bring back the PK quest so that should be their decision- no changes. 
On the other hand if they go with what most people want - the result in this case will still be the same but for the class change it was going to be different - like stricter measures - in that particular poll they took the most votes. It did not matter that the 3 remaining answers had more votes in total, so they probably chose the easiest way - take the option with most votes so no one can cry why they did that and not that.
However we`ll need to get to a decision here so all this meaningless drama can stop.  I`m way more interested in 1.5 and then 2.0 updates. Ofc these small changes should not hinder the future updates that much but we`ll see. Hopefully we`ll have 1.3 soon and have a steady update pace after that - 1.5 shortly after and then start working on 2.0 so we can have it by the end of the summer?

dude, you have to stand still and look it back for a moment, the one created the poll about pk scroll is Morim - a forum moderator, not Sano, koll or any other founders of this server, so please dont push them to follow the vote since they doenst need the community to make decision for them in this issue in the first place