Jacorleon

Why Hangle so many words....?

Hello. Can you upload your videos somewhere where we can watch them in full hd quality? It is hard to reg on your video service 

Edited by Poseidon

On 11/17/2022 at 3:37 PM, Poseidon said:

Hello. Can you upload your videos somewhere where we can watch them in full hd quality? It is hard to reg on your video service 

here its 1080p 60fps....   but u need reg acc of bilibili first, i can help with that if u need

4 hours ago, Eldifes said:

Another box farming montage on bought account congrats being online and not banned. @Koll so rmt is ok for you ?

Innocent before proven guilty. We are blocking everyone we have proof of RMT, no matter who it is.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Koll said:

Innocent before proven guilty. We are blocking everyone we have proof of RMT, no matter who it is.

I know server where innocent had to prove innocence, right @Encube ? And even after proving, geting banned :D

21 hours ago, Eldifes said:

So basically what you saying that older player just gave him account with all items. yeah sure 

He just play my char, i forbid to change nick, whats ur problem? I can ask it back any time i want.

Edited by Rizos

On 12/31/2022 at 4:37 PM, Rizos said:

He just play my char, i forbid to change nick, whats ur problem? I can ask it back any time i want.

Sure if you say so 🙂 Just sad to see your nick name in his hands while putting videos like this... Yours was proper content videos killing active people and cps. 

6 hours ago, Eldifes said:

Sure if you say so 🙂 Just sad to see your nick name in his hands while putting videos like this... Yours was proper content videos killing active people and cps. 

Well,he have to kill whats left on server 😄 dont blame him haha